LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Subforums

1. Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

4,721 topics in this forum

• 25 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.1k views
  1. Which One To Choose?

• 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Leaking / In Between Sizes

• 9 replies
  3. Any Dl's In Va

• 3 replies
  4. Euroflex "plastic" Pants

• 2 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Ab Versus Dl

• 20 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 7.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
  6. Omg I Just Found Peace

• 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  7. Eight Days 24/7

• 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Dilemma

• 9 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Admit It, She Is Sexy!

• 23 replies
    • 7.5k views
  10. Acceptance From Others

• 22 replies
    • 3.5k views
  11. Anyone Ever Tried These?

• 12 replies
    • 3k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I started getting a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper. A long single semi solid poop came out. I am now sitting up in bed waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.
    • I actually just recently addressed this on another site--how "permanent regression" kinda gives me the ick because like, how is it fundamentally different from death? A death of the Self?  Which is why I'm happy to see it here painted in the horrifying light it deserves. 😅
    • That's why, as an adult baby, I am so glad I am not potty trained and kept in diapers permanently. I know I can never be comfortable with using the potty and would rather use my diaper than the adult potty. To me, potties are disgusting and discriminatory because they are not inclusive, and they are based on the old sex-based stereotypes. Since COVID, I don't trust the potties being kept clean as well. It's why I am so glad I am kept in diapers and kept as an adult baby. I have no need for potties or potty training, and I can simply go whenever and wherever I need to. This is why I am often so glad that I am in diapers. I am often out doing things such as shopping or at my doctor's appointment. My bowel and bladder don't often like talking to me and telling me when they need to go. When it happens, it happens, and afterward, I am left picking up the mess, doing a diaper change, and going on with my life. I remember one time when I was out shopping, my stomach started to turn, and I felt my bowels start to go. I couldn't hold them cause they started coming as I was out shopping. Luckily, I was in a very thick diaper with boosters. I completed my bowel movement, cashed out at the front, went home for a clean-up, and changed into a thicker diaper with a booster. The other time, when I had family over, I was chatting with them when I farted and started to poop in my diapers in front of my family. Everyone who knew me knew I was diapered and that I was an adult baby. So when they saw me pooping in my diaper, they told my mom, and my mom had me crawl on all fours to the shower to clean up, and afterward, I was put back onto a much thicker diaper with No pants and with just a diaper and a t-shirt on.
    • I had a RP idea based on how I got into diapers and my wife's baby. The idea is shortly after we get engaged. My girlfriend comes up with the idea to put me in diapers to keep me faithful to her. I didn't like the idea, but went along with it as I thought it was temporary. After the wedding. She said she had decided to make it permanent. Since I looked so cute in diapers. Slowly she started adding in more baby things until I was her baby boy.