LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Wetting - Spanking Novel

KWoods

I wrote a novel as a form of release when I started wetting the bed - again. I wet the bed as a kid and "grew out of it" late in my childhood. For no reason I started again as an adult and have to wear diapers at night. Although I don't know if I'm a true diaper lover, I would wear them all the time because I like to wear them. They are convenient, more comfortable than undies and they are like a warm reassuring hug. That probably sounds silly.

Anyway, the main characters in one of the the two novels I have on Amazon are bedwetters. They wear diapers like I do. They have protective sheets. The only difference between my experience and those in the novel is they practice corporal punishment, or spanking. Although I like that as a fantacy, it's been a while since I've been spanked.

Know this. I'm telling you about this because it is a release for me and to share. The novel is a love story where the main characters wear diapers and wet the bed just like I do. They live normal lives and enjoy some of the most kinkiest sex like I would love to have.

I'm not putting this on here to make money. There is not a lot to be made in this kind of deal. Maybe the best way to explain my reason for doing this is I've read so much in the incontenence section about the worries of those who have to wear, like I do, and the concern for finding soul mates. Although it was not as spetacular as in my novel (and the one I'm working on) I found a soul mate the old fashion way - in person.

Anyway. Just thought I'd throw this out there in case someone wanted a decent read that fit with what we deal with. The novel is Corporal Love or search Kris Woods in the kindle section and it should come up.

For what it is worth, the reason I am throwing this out there is because of me finding this this forum. Although I was really down when I started wetting again, reading about others in the same boat or worse made me want to give something back.

Thanks to all of you, whether you do it for fun or because your have to, thank you for helping me along the way.

Kris...

• Like 1

I wrote a novel as a form of release when I started wetting the bed - again. I wet the bed as a kid and "grew out of it" late in my childhood. For no reason I started again as an adult and have to wear diapers at night. Although I don't know if I'm a true diaper lover, I would wear them all the time because I like to wear them. They are convenient, more comfortable than undies and they are like a warm reassuring hug. That probably sounds silly.

Doesn't sound silly to me. One of the best things I like about diapers is how they feel when I'm wearing them. A warm hug probably isn't too far off the mark.