LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which One To Choose?

I know this has been discussed a thousand times before, but which diaper has the best bang for the $. I have worn Secure X-Plus for a few years now; and they have performed very well for me, as I can wet multiple times and wear for 6 hrs or more before changing. The question is more about cost per diaper and performance (absorbancy) than cloth vs plastic. It doesn't matter to me if they are white, colored, or have printing on them. I really want a diaper that performs like the Secure X-Plus but cost ($1.64) the same or less per diaper. I have compared the Wellness diaper ($1.33) and it seems like a better buy, but does it hold up like the Secure X-Plus?

I normally order a case at a time of the Secure X-Plus (XL SIZE) and is $79.06 / 48 = $1.64 ea.

The Wellness diaper (XL SIZE) is $79.97 / 60 = $1.33 ea. So from the initial look, the price choice is simple.

I made the mistake a year ago and bought a case of another diaper, that used to be listed with Secure Personal care line and has since been discontinued. It wasn't a good fit and the tapes or tabs ripped really easy.

So I am looking for some suggustions from the community, that will help me choose a diaper that is in my price range per case (around $80)

Any suggestion would be very helpful, thank you.

3R

No way does Wellness hold up to the same standard as Secure's X-Plus. They're closer to Tranquility's ATN and I'd buy ATNs over Wellness in any event. All the other brands and styles I'd consider equitable are of equitable price or higher. Via XP Abena X-Plus for an XL case are about $1.60 each for example. Maybe someone has a better answer.

Agree with gah!ghost, stick with the premium brands they are better and hold up twice as long as ATN, Wellness, Attends, Depends, etc (which means you have to multiply their price by two & change twice as often too). I've been wearing Molicare L4's, they are about $1.55 each. Dry 24/7's are also really good but they are about $1.65 each.