LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Venturing Outside - What'S Between?

BoTox

When I am wearing a diaper and go out in public, I like to wear a snug fitting pair of underwear over it. It serves two functions. First, it holds the diaper closer to my body and conceals it both visually and audibly. Second, it gives me something to wear should I need to dispose of the diaper before I can safely return to an area for more diapers.

How about you? What goes outside your diaper, between the diaper and your clothes?

just a pair of boxers. not really snugly on them, just going over them so if i bend over, the diaper wont be seen over my pants if they are for some reason that low.

I always use(d) a onesie/body when going out as it keeps it up and tight and the diaper wont show at all, it also reduces chaffing

On friday however, i found it to hot so i went to cinema w/o a onesie, with just pants and a shirt covering it, wich i regret doing, not that it showed, but it didnt keep tight to the body and chaffed a little, nothing serious, but not comfy at all..

I'm not at all worried about being discovered, because I've been out enough with just a diaper under my blue jeans that I'm convinced nobody notices (maybe jeans are better at concealing things than other pants? or maybe I'm just oblivious..). Keep in mind this is Depends Max too.. plastic crinkle, etc (inaudible). I used to be very paranoid about it (which was kinda fun in a way), but that has gone away.

However, I can't really think of a good way to pack a diaper with me if I'm going to stores (well, I guess there are some ways, but I don't want to wear a fanny pack or backpack). So undies are nice for those extended shopping trips, because as you say, I can just discard and keep going.

I wear a pair of underwear over my diapers for the same reason. If it gets too wet then I've got something to wear when I've changed. I also find that a pair of snug undies keeps everything in place and makes my diapered EVA's more comfortable :)

Different situations depending on my feelings at the time. I sometimes wear a disposable diaper with underwear over it (as mentioned, if I remove the wet diaper I still have underwear on). Sometimes I'll just wear the disposable diaper and nothing else over it but my shorts or jeans. Lately I've been wearing plastic pants over my disposable diaper. The thin Priva ones you get from Miles Kimball are thin and discreet but nice because it not only helps hold my diaper tihghter to my body preventing sags, but it has the added benifit of helping prevent leaks. Plus, if I want to take off my diaper, I still have underwear on, even though it;s vinyl underwear.

Tried something new yesterday, because of this thread!

I wore a Depends Max, and put a Luvs size 6 underneath (didn't alter it). I wet it a little, but it was hot out so I ended up not wetting much. If I had, my plan was to return to my car and then bring in a plastic bag and a fresh Luvs in my pocket (which could more easily be concealed), so I could change in the bathroom. With the bag, it wouldn't be obvious it was a baby diaper I threw away. I still wore underwear, because I wasn't sure how my experiment would turn out.

Anyhow, I wet a little more after I got home, and changed the Luvs. Then went out again and wet again (this time, no underwear, which was more comfortable). The Depends never got wet at all.

I suppose it's not too different than wearing underwear over.. but it's all diapers, so it seemed different to me!

• 3 months later...