LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

348 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 28 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 25 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
  2. She knows!

• 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 14 replies
  • YOUR AD HERE

• Sorry for the delay, just have been kind of busy with another story of mine. Also thanks again for the responses both positive and negative. It really helps me see where everyone feels about this type of story. Which would be a good time to point out about my intentions with the story.  It's been several years since I've written a story so I'm kinda rusty and I only felt like doing this because it's a hobby that helps me relax from the everyday work life. I understand that my pacing is rather slow, story wise and some parts of it are rather predictable, based on other ab/dl stories. I'm not trying to right something that has a ton of plot twists and I don't have any attention of diverging from how I have planned it out but I do want to keep it as a mild entertaining story with a few twists that could be enjoyed for a few minutes. There are many different forms of the ab/dl fetish that people prefer.  I'm more on the soft/slow regression side of things. If you have continued to read past this, I assume that you enjoy the story to a certain extent and will continue until I finish it at some point.  Have a great day everyone!     Chapter 12     The ride to Serena's house was rather quiet but filled with tension. Alice watched as Tohru kept her eyes on the road. She could tell the Amazon was having not having a fun time dealing with the rough weather which hampered her vision. But she could tell that there was more to it than that.   “Ugh...Tohru...You okay? You seem a bit frustrated.” Alice's body winced as the sound of thunder continued on in the distance.   “I'm...I'm alright. I've just got a lot on my mind.” Tohru was only telling part of the truth. She was struggling with dealing with not just the weather but also her Amazonian instincts.   “Why is this happening now? I've got along with Alice just fine until now. Is it because she's acting vulnerable due to the thunder and lightning? I thought this part of me died over three years ago... Perhaps I've spent too much time with her...If that's the case, going to work should help out with my own personal emotions. I can't allow myself to slip up!” Tohru bit her lip which caused some blood to drip down her chin.   “Wow...Tohru really is in a bad mood. I want to help but I think it's best that I just stay quiet. But this freaking weather! I cant' stand it!” Alice stated in her mind.   All Tohru could think about, was being at her house and holding Alice near her chest as she read a bed time story while cradling her while she was in just a diaper. The Amazon quickly hit the brakes as she came back to reality to realize that she had came close to hitting a car in front of her.   “TOHRU! WHAT'S WRONG?” Alice yelled out. Her body tensed up at the sudden jolt from the car stopping, suddenly.   “I'm sorry Alice...I haven't been myself lately. I promise to be a better mother to you.” Tohru wiped the blood from her lip as she pressed the gas pedal to continue to her destination.   Alice wasn't certain by what she meant by being a better mother. She knew that they were playing the role of mother and daughter due to the ridiculous Amazon laws but she could tell there was a lot of meaning behind her words.   After what felt like an eternity. Tohru had reached Serena's house as she pulled into the driveway.   “This weather is unreal. I can barely see outside!” Alice stated as Alice opened her door and took her out of her booster seat.   The combination of the harsh wind and rain had narrowed the visibility.   “Good thing I brought a umbrella. We both would be soaked already if I didn't have it.” Tohru replied as the two of them walked towards the front door.   A mixture of thunder and lightning could be felt and see above the two. Alice yelped out loud as she tightly held onto Tohru's chest. Despite the umbrella, Alice could feel the rain causing her to get wet.   “This isn't good...If this continues...” Tohru rang the door bell while looking down at her adopted little. Tohru did her best to restrain herself.   “Welcome, I'm glad that you two...”Serena was cutoff from her speech as Alice rushed into the house.   Serena turned her head in shock to see the redheaded little breathing heavily while slightly soaked from the weather conditions.   “I wasn't expecting that type of response.” Serena stated as Tohru walked inside the house and folded up her umbrella.   “I can't stay long. I'm planning on putting some serious overtime at work today.” Tohru stated as she shook Serena's hand.   “Can't you stay for a cup of coffee at least?” Serena asked with concern.   “I'm good. I already had some this morning. Tohru went over to Alice and kneeled down so she was face to face with her.   “I've got to get going. I'll be back late, so don't worry too much about me. Try to enjoy yourself.” Tohru stated as she hugged Alice.   “Ugh...Okay...I will...Thank you Tohru.” Alice was cut off guard by the warm embrace. Not wanting to be rude, she hugged Tohru right back even though it felt a bit awkward for her.   “We will get through this together!” Tohru stated as she lightly kissed Alice on her cheek. Alice blushed immensely from what just occurred. Serena held her hand to her mouth. She was astounded to what had just taken place.   “Thanks again for looking after Alice.” Tohru stated as she opened up her umbrella and closed the door behind her.   “What the hell was that all about!?” Alice stated in her mind.   “Today has certainly started off unexpected.” Serena stated as she looked over at Alice. She noticed that the young girl was shaking, mostly due to the cold and wet weather.   “Would you like me to fix you some hot chocolate? Serena asked   “Please.” Alice felt out of place, both mentally from what just occurred and physically due to the rainstorm.   “Go ahead and take a seat on the couch and make yourself at home. I'll wake up my daughter in just a moment.” Serena replied as she went into the kitchen.   Alice slowly walked over to the couch as she tried to grasp at what had just occurred.   Serena looked over two jars of hot chocolate powder. The only difference was that one of them was specifically made for little's. Which meant that if she wanted to, Serena could keep Alice under her control if she deemed so.   “I promised Tohru that I wouldn't resort to such methods.” Serena sighed as she put away the powder meant for little's and used the normal chocolate powder and mixed it with the hot water she had in a glass cup.     - - - - - - - - - - -     “Aww...Solitude...It's been a while ...”Tohru stated to herself as she turned off her radio and enjoyed the sounds of the raindrops on her car as she headed to her work. She started to feel more like herself as she finally was alone in her car.   “I don't think today will be much of a busy work day.” Tohru stated as she thought the weather would keep most of the Amazons indoors, so her job in security for a communications company would be rather light when it came to dealing with it's clients today.   “I hope Alice and Serena get along. That would be so make life so much simpler.” Tohru started to remember what she did to Alice before she headed off to her work.   “OH SHIT! What the hell is wrong with me!” Tohru stated out loud as she remembered that she had kissed Alice on her cheek.   “God no! I hope she doesn't think any less of me.” The Amazon stated as she placed her hand on her forehead while keeping her eyes on the road.   “I just want to protect her...and care for her...” Tohru loathed her feelings, seeing it as a betrayal to Alice.     - - - - - - - - -   “Here ya go! This should warm up your little body.” Serena stated as she took a seat next to Alice.   “Ugh...Thanks.” Alice took a sip of the hot chocolate and immediately felt the warm sensation throughout her entire body.   “This is some damn good stuff.” Alice stated as she took a larger sip of the warm liquid.   “Thanks. It's something that you can't find in your average store.” Serena replied as a she looked over at Alice.   “Wait...You didn't put anything into this....Did you?” Alice asked as she lowered the cup at looked up at the Amazon.   “I would usually take such a question as offensive...But since we haven't exactly gotten along. I understand. And to answer your question, No! I didn't. If I did, you would have never found out.” Serena stated with a smirk.   “Ironically, I actually believe you.” Alice took another sip of the hot chocolate, allowing herself to relax a bit.   “I have to express my pleasant surprise. I didn't think that you and Tohru had bonded that much. It makes me happy to see, such progress.” Serena looked over Alice's clothes and put her hand on her arm to see that it was soaked from the storm.   “I would appreciate if you wouldn't touch me so casually.” Alice stated with a serious tone.   “I just wanted to see how wet your clothes were.” Serena stated as she stood up.   “They are not that bad.” Alice lied to herself, she knew that she was soaked even though she was only outside for a couple minutes and even had the umbrella under her.   “I will be back with my daughter and some clothes for you.” Serena replied as she left the living room.   “I'm not wearing any damn diapers! Keep that in mind!” Alice yelled out as she finished her hot chocolate.   For the next few minutes, Alice started to think about Tohru and how oddly she acted, it was out of character for her. She decided that when she came to pick her up that she would get straight to the point and ask Tohru what has been bothering her. Alice need answers to her lessen her concerns.   “Momma. I'm still tired!” Jessie cried out as she was being held by Serena and being brought out into the living room.   Alice looked on in disgust to see Jessie wearing a light blue nightie with her diaper available for view.   “Just wait here for a moment and I'll be back with your ba ba and if you want, I'll put on some cartoons for you to watch, okay darling?” Serena stated as she placed Jessie into a playpen that was sitting near the television area.   “Now as for you, I want you to put this one. The bathroom is down the hall, you can go ahead and change in there.” Serena replied as she handed Alice a outfit.   And don't worry. I'm not planning on putting you into a diaper...That is unless you wet and or mess yourself.” Alice ignored Serena as she looked over the outfit. She noticed that it was colored both white and black and felt soft, like touching the fur from an animal.   “What the hell is this?” Alice asked as she looked up at the Amazon.   “It's a onesie. A cute panda onesie to be exact.” Serena stated.   “Your kidding if you think I'm going to put something like this on!” Alice threw the outfit on the floor and stood up.   “Think about it. I didn't see you coming with any additional clothing to wear and I don't want Tohru to get pissed off at me, if you catch a cold because of the wet clothes you have on. Besides, it's not like we are going to be heading anywhere today with the weather like this!” Serena picked up the onesie and held it out in front of Alice's face.   “Don't you have something more mature for me to wear!?” Alice hated at how rationally specific, Serena was to her.   “Heh, I've got other...More infantile outfits if you would like to check out.” Serena brushed her hair a bit, knowing that she had boxed the little into a situation that she couldn't control.   Alice thought about her options. She could continue to object and disobey but she hated the way her sweats felt. Alice also took a look at the outside window to see nothing but dark grey skies and the whistling noises of the wind and rain coming through the cracks of the windows.   “I can't exactly leave here, either.” Alice sighed and decided that it was better than what Jessie was wearing and headed into the hallway with the outfit.   “Mama?” Jessie asked as she started to scratch her eyes.   “Yes dear?” Serena asked as she turned her head to focus on her little.   “Was that...Alice?” Jessie asked.   “It sure was.” Serena replied as she headed to the kitchen.   Jessie's eyes started to open even wider from the revelation that her close friend had finally come back to her.   “Thank goodness these are not wet.” Alice stated as she looked over her panties after taking off her shoes and then her sweat pants and shirt.   “I bet that bitch had this all planned out from the beginning.” Alice stated to herself she looked over the onesie and saw the zipper on the back to open it up.   “God...This is humiliating.” Alice slowly put her legs into the outfit. Alice expected to feel awful but was actually surprised at how comfortable the inside of the material was.   “If my parents saw me like this...I would commit suicide.” Alice put her arms through the onesie and then she slowly began to zip up the outfit from her back.   After she finished zipping the outfit on. Alice took a glimpse of herself in a mirror near the door.   “Just awful...It' even got a tail.” Alice slightly bent over so her butt was in full view. She noticed the puffy panda tail that was apart of the outfit.   “This must be the area to make diaper changing much easier...So disgusting.” Alice noticed the snaps near the crotch area of the outfit.   Before leaving, Alice noticed that the outfit also had a hoodie. Out of curiosity, she decided to put it over her head. She noticed the fluffy small ears that were attached to the hoodie of the onesie.   “...I look like a damn furry!” Alice had a friend in high school that brought her to a convention that was filled with people that shared the interest in wearing animals costumes for fun or for pleasure and that was how she learned about the definition of the word, furry.   With the exception of the front of her face, her entire body was covered by the onesie, even her hands and feet were no exception.   “This is ridiculous.” Alice removed the hoodie part of the onesie and exited the bathroom.   “My goodness. Aren't you just adorable!” Serena stated as she walked over to Alice as the little entered back into the living room.   “Your the last person I want to hear that from.” Alice turned her attention to Jessie who was sucking on a bottle in her playpen.   “Yo! Let me guess, your probably incapable of human speech, isn't that right, dumb ass?.” Alice stated as she sat back down on the couch. She felt very warm and secure with her new outfit but she would never admit it.   “What the hell are you talking about? Of course I can talk, you dummy!” Jessie stated as she removed the bottle from her mouth.   Alice's mouth was wide as it could be due to the sheer shock and awe that she was witnessing.   “Jessie, your back to your normal self again!” Alice rushed over to the playpen. She wanted to give her longtime buddy a hug but due to the size of the playpen, she had no way of doing so.   “Here...Let me help you in.” Serena quickly scooped Alice up by her arms and placed the girl into the playpen with Jessie.   Alice gave Serena a look of frustration but decided it would not do any good and she turned her attention to her friend and quickly embraced her with a tight hug. Jessie was caught off guard at first but then countered with her own hug.   “Now you two play nicely, while mommy cleans up in the kitchen. Oh and Jessie, no more bad words, okay!” “Serena stated as she exited to the kitchen.   Okay, mommy.” Jessie replied as the two little's sat down to catch up on lost time.   “It's so damn good to see you back to normal self compared to how you were, two days ago.” Alice stated with a smile.   “What are you talking about? I've always been myself. Nothing has ever changed. In fact, I think it's you that has changed.” Jessie replied as she sucked down some of her juice in her bottle.   “That's a good one, Jessie. But now's not the time for jokes. To tell you the truth, I've actually found a way to get myself out of this freaky dimension. I'm still working on a way to get you and Aura out of here. It's going to take some time but I won't let you two down.” Alice stated as she gave a v sign with her two fingers, indicting, victory.   “What the heck are you going on about? I am home. You're acting weird.” Jessie stated as she some drool came down her chin.   “HUH! THE FUCK?” Alice what a loss. She wasn't expecting such a response which caught her off guard.   “Watch the potty language! I don't want mommy to get angry at us!” A loud crinkling noise could be heard from Jessie's diaper as she shifted her position of seating.   “First off, this isn't your home...This is the twilight zone where all the weird crap goes on. And second … What's all this mommy bullshit. Your real mom is back in our dimension, probably freaking out that you haven't returned home.” Alice responded.   “I have no idea what you are talking about. I only have one mommy and that's the mommy in the kitchen right now.” Jessie could feel her diaper becoming warmer as she relaxed herself and wet herself.   Alice remembered what Tohru had told her about the influence of the Amazons and their ability to manipulate little's.   “Wait just a moment...Are you telling me that you don't remember where we were over a week ago?” Alice asked as she started t look a bit worried.   “My mind is a little fuzzy on that but I do remember that you, me, and Aura were about to graduate from preschool and we spent our free time in daycare if I remember correctly. “ Jessie stated.   “Oh my god. It's actually that bad!...”Alice stated to herself as she sighed in disappointment.   “What are you talking about? Did you go poopy in your diapy?” Jessie stated as she finished off her bottle.   “Do you not remember that we got sucked into this dimension by accident and were being chased by a bunch of crazy ass Amazons? Alice was desperate to hope that Jessie had some recollection before she was captured by Serena.   “Hmm...I remember that we got ourselves lost when we went on an adventure...But thankfully my mommy found me and brought me back home. I love her so much!” Jessie stated as she smiled gleefully.   Alice cringed at how brainwashed her friend had become.   “This is just messed up!” Alice stated in her mind as she watched her friend crawl over to some coloring books.   “I bored with talking, let's do some coloring together!” Jessie stated with excitement as she grabbed some crayons near her and opened up a picture book near her.   “This is far worse than I could have imagined.” Alice stated to herself as she got back onto her feet.   “Just a moment. I need to have a talk with...Your dearest mommy.” Alice shuttered at saying that word.   Alice tried to find a way to open the playpen but she couldn't find any switch and she had no way of climbing out since it was over seven feet tall.   “HEY SERENA, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU FOR A MOMENT!” Alice yelled out, hoping to get the Amazon's attention. Thankfully, her plea didn't fall on death ear as Serena entered the living room.   “What is it? Do you need to go potty?”Serena replied in a babyish tone.   “Of course not...I need to talk to you about Jessie. It's serious, alright!” Alice stated while placing her hands on her waist.   “We will have plenty of time to talk about that subject, later...For now, you should spend some time with your friend and enjoy playtime together.” Serena gave off a wicked smile as she exited back into the kitchen.   “That bitch! I can tell that she's enjoying every minute of this!” Alice stated silently as she clinched her fists.   Alice! Help me with this drawing! It's a princess but I can't stay inside the lines!” Jessie whined, hoping to get her friends attention.   “Hell...I truly am in hell.” Alice stated to herself as she walked back over to Jessie to assist her with the drawing, hoping that it would make the time go by faster.     - - - - - - - -     “Class, I would like introduce you to our newest student who also happens to be my adopted daughter. Her name is Aura. Please make her feel at home.” Amber stated as she held Aura near her chest on front of her students.   “Hello Aura!” The whole class mixed with little's and Amazonian toddlers replied in union together.   “This is so embarrassing!” Aura stated in her mind. She was wearing a dark purple dress and pink diaper that was fully exposed. She was comfortable wearing such attire around her mommy and Kyle but she wasn't prepared to be shown off to a bunch of strangers.   Amber gently padded Aura's butt as she placed her inside the vast and large playpen where all her students were sitting.   Aura could see that Kyle was sitting left of her which helped calm her down a bit. To her right, she saw a boy but he looked to be a bit taller and thicker looking   “He must be a Amazonian toddler, just like Crystal.” Aura stated   “Alright class, today I'm going to read you all a fairy tale story, so be sure to pay attention, because we are going to have a quiz on it and I'll be calling on some of you at random, to read your answers.” Amber stated as she handed out a paper and crayon to each student.   “Looks like there is around a twenty of us. I thought it would be more...Thank goodness.” Aura stated to herself.   Aura felt someone poking on her back. She turned to see a little with tan colored skin and long dark brown hair.   “You must be the portal little that Kyle was talking about. My name is Shauna, pleased to meet you. I'm a native little from this city.” The girl stated with a smile.   “Ugh...Thank you...It's a pleasure as well. My name is Aura...And ya...I'm not from around here.” Aura felt conflicted. Part of her, secretly enjoyed being in the Amazon's dimension but another part of her missed her family from her own dimension. Shauna noticed Aura's melancholy expression.   “It's rough at first. Trust me, I would know. I had planned on going to a college for little's but the government shut down the institution and only gave us the option of either going to a reform school or place ourselves up for adoption at one the facilities. Of course I chose the latter. I didn't want to lose everything I knew about myself and to start over from scratch. Thankfully the mommy and daddy that chose to adopt me were super nice. They didn't forcefully baby me. It was a slow process but I eventually grew to enjoy and accept my new role as their daughter. Of course, diapers and bottle feedings were something that I had to get used too. I didn't like it at first but soon I grew accustomed to it just like breathing the fresh air.”Aura knew that Shauna was trying to get on friendly terms with her.   “I appreciate it. It's been a rough couple days being here. By the way, your onesie is super cute!” Aura replied she looked at Shauna's outfit. It was dark green which covered her from her neck to her feet.   “Thanks! My mommy is so thoughtful. I especially love when she takes me to the playground. It feels like that all my troubles and worries just float away. Is that the same with your mommy?” The native little asked. Aura blushed when she was asked. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized at how comforting it was when she was being nursed by Amber.   “Hey Aura, Shauna...Pay attention!” Kyle stated as the two little's looked up at Amber to see that she was waiting for the two of them to quit talking.   “Are we done?” Amber asked as she held a book with her right hand and took a seat on her desk.   “Sorry teacher...I was just welcoming our new friend and classmate.” Shauna stated before quieting herself.   “Sorry...Mommy.” Aura stated with hesitation.   “That's okay. I'll allow it. Just no more talky until lunch time.” Amber replied as she opened the book.   Aura looked at the paper in front of her. It was a simple pick your answer type of quiz.   “I feel like I'm back in elementary school.” Aura stated in her mind .     - - - - - - - - -     Holy shit...It's only noon!?” Alice looked up at a clock near her. Boredom from coloring and playing with blocks even if it was with her close friend, it was not stimulating any excitement.   “What's wrong Alice, you not having any fun?” Jessie stated as she continued to focus on building her castle with the toy blocks around her.   “Was it really that obvious? Unbelievable! How can you possibly enjoy this crap?” Alice laid motionless on the carpet floor. She felt prisoner to the playpen that surrounded her.   “It's lunch time you two. I bet your both starving.” Serena entered the living. Jessie crawled over to her mommy. The crinkling sound of her diaper made Alice sick to her stomach.   “Did you two enjoy your playtime together?” Serena picked up Jessie and held her closely while patting her head.   “I am, but I think Alice is being a grumpy head, she seems to be in a bad mood right now.” Jessie replied.   “I'm sure she has her reasons.” Serena stated as she smirked at Alice before bringing her daughter into the kitchen and putting her into a high chair.   “I wasn't counting on Jessie being this messed up in the head. That may prove to be a problem if I want to help her escape this place.” Alice looked up at the ceiling as he contemplated her possible options.   “I bet your eager to get out of there.” Serena stated as she looked down at Alice.   “I'm eager to get the hell out of this dimension!” Alice replied as she started to stand up.   “I don't doubt that.” Serena quickly picked Alice up and out of the playpen and carried her into the kitchen.   “You realize that I can walk, right?” Alice wanted to slug Serena in her jaw.   “I know, but it's more fun this way.” Serena winked as she placed Alice into a high chair of her own and locked it into place.   “What the hell!? Didn't you promise Tohru that you would treat me with the same respect that you would with her?” Alice struggled to free herself while Jessie watched on with curiosity.   “To be exact...I only promised her that I wouldn't do anything to mentally or physically regress you. But if you continue to act up...I just may have to resort to such drastic actions.” Serena replied as she grabbed a bowl of macaroni and cheese and placed it on Jessie's table.   “Thank you mommy! “Jessie wasted no time and grabbed a fork and began to chow down the food in front of her.   “It's my pleasure, darling.” Serena replied as she placed a similar looking bowl in front of Alice.   Alice felt her stomach rumbling, she knew that she was hungry but didn't want to give the Amazon that was in front of her the pleasure of her desperation.   “Don't worry, this mac and cheese doesn't have anything in it that would regress you...But I could put some special cheese on it, if that is what you would like.” Serena enjoyed the control and power that she had over the distraught little.   “No thanks.” Alice gave of an obvious forced smile as she took the fork in front of her and began to eat her food.   “What the!? This is good...No it's damn good. I haven't had mac and cheese this tasty in forever.” Alice stated in her mind.   Serena went over to fix herself a cup of coffee, she took a quick glimpse of how cute Alice looked as she sat in her high chair while wearing a onesie. The only thing that was missing was the diaper underneath it.   “We can have our serious talk after lunch, okay Alice.” Serena stated as she waited for her coffee to cool off a bit.   Alice nodded as she continued to scarf down the bowl of mac and cheese.   “Mommy, it's still raining outside. Please make it stop. I wanna go exploring!” Jessie whimpered as she began to mess her diaper.   “Be patient, darling. It won't last forever.” Serena went over and wiped the cheese that covered her daughters face.   “Looks like my baby made a messy. Hurry up and finish and I'll get you changed into a nice fresh diapy!” Serena kissed Jessie on her nose. Alice looked on in disgust.   “I'm finished. I've lost my appetite.” Alice put her fork down on the table.   “Looks like you have enough for two more bites. Please be a good girl for your aunty and finish it off.” Serena pinched Alice on her cheek, causing the girl to seethe in anger.   “Calm down, this is what she wants. If I get out of line, I'll end up just like Jessie.” Alice gritted her teeth as she finished off her meal after taking a few minutes to cool off.   “You two have been so well behaved. I think that calls for a reward. But first, let's get you out of that stinky diapy!” Serena took Jessie out of her high chair and walked over to Alice's high chair.   “I trust that you can help yourself out.” Serena stated as she removed the lock from the high chair.   “Dear god, Jessie...Did you just actually shit yourself!” Alice pinched her nose as she hopped off the high chair.   “I would rather be a stinky girl than one with a stinky mouth!” Jessie stuck her tongue out at Alice as they reentered the living room.   Serena chuckled to herself at the response.   “This is beyond fucked.” Alice quietly whispered to herself as she walked back into the living room.   “Alice, can you be a dear and grab me a spare diaper in Jessie's nursery?” Serena stated as she laid out a blanket and placed her daughter onto it.   “Are you for real?” Alice asked as she looked at Serena with utter disgust.   Serena ignored her as she removed Jessie's diaper and began to wipe her away the mess she made.   “Fine...”Alice decided to head into the hallway, The last thing she wanted to see, was her close friend being changed.   “This must be it...Jesus...Talk about overdoing it!” Alice opened a door to see a nursery with pink colored walls and white colored furniture that would look adequate for a newborn baby...But for someone in their late teens, that was just pathetic. Alice thought.   Alice saw a pair of diapers near a changing table.   “Why the fuck doesn't she just change her in here?” Alice remembered that Serena was being a deceitful bitch, which explained her actions.   “I don't know how much more of this I can take!” Alice grabbed one of the diapers and exited the nursery.   “Who's a good girl?...Yes Yes...You are!”Serena was tickling Jessie on her bare stomach as Alice walked towards the couple in the living room.   “Thank you Alice.” Serena replied as the redheaded little handed her the diaper. Alice made sure to not make any eye contact with Jessie. She already felt like she was going to throw up and she did not want to see anything that could make it worse.   “Hey Alice...Aren't you going to get your diaper changed?” Jessie stated as Serena began to apply the tapes to her new diaper.   Alice ignored her as she took a seat on the couch and looked out the window to see that the weather had not improved whatsoever.   “Alice doesn't wear diapers, Jessie. She thinks that she is a big girl, isn't that funny?” Serena Gently helped Jessie onto her feet.   “It is! Hehe. She likes playing pretend!” Serena picked up her adopted daughter and sat on the couch and placed the girl on her lap.   “Are you ready for desert?” Serena stated as she started to take off her shirt.   “Yes, mommy!” Jessie replied as she licked her lips.   “WAIT A MOMENT! Your not going to do that nasty shit in front of me!” Alice hopped off the couch, preparing to walk away from the scene.   “This is perfectly normal for both Amazons and little's. Besides, I thought we were going to have a serious discussion about my daughter, among other things.” Serena removed her bra. Jessie didn't waste a moment and opened her mouth and began to suck on Serena's right breast.   “We can have this discussion later, when I'm not so repulsed.” Alice was about to head back into the kitchen.   “Don't you want to know how long Jessie would remain under the influence of being regressed? I can tell you if you are still curious. Besides, they are plenty of things I would like to talk to you about. For example...About having my daughter return to the dimension that you two came from...” Alice turned her head in shock.   “Is she being serious? I doubt it...But if she is giving the possibility of allowing Jessie to return to normal and go back to her family...I can't waste the chance!” Alice bit her lip as she walked back and sat on the couch, keeping herself distant from Serena, whom was nursing one of her closest friends.   “So, how's Tohru? Hasn't she been lovely to be around?” Serena asked as she made herself more comfortable.   “Why do you care? Besides, weren't we going to have a talk about giving my friend back to me.” Alice had a hard time showing her displeasure at seeing her friend being breast fed, right in front of her.   “We will get to that. But I would like your personal opinion on Tohru. I've known her since my days when I was doing shady work for the wrong type of people. She really helped straightening me out when I was at my worst.” Serena stated.   “She's been...Kind and supportive of me. Unlike every freaking Amazon in this damn dimension!” Alice crossed her arms together as she began to relax a bit more.   “That's good to hear. To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen her so happy for over three years. You are like a blessing in disguise for that woman.” Serena replied.   “What do you mean?” Alice was curious about knowing of Tohru's past.   “Tohru is strong...However strength can only get you so far, especially with what happened a couple years ago.” Serena gently patted Jessie's head as she continued to nurse.   “What happened to her?” Alice wanted to know about the mystery of Tohru's past.   “I promised Tohru that I would not bring up the subject and I plan to honor her request...So if you want to know...You will need to ask her.” Alice's hopes were dashed when Serena refused to speak about it.   “You really must really enjoy watching me suffer.” Alice replied as she put her head on the the armrest of the couch.   “True, it's does give me some amusement. But it's also because you refuse to accept your role as a little.” Serena stated.   “What I refuse, is to be babied and turned into a mindless drooling idiot!” Alice replied with anger.   “That's just only a small part of it. The more important aspect, is the bonding experience between a Amazon and a little. Their truly is nothing like it. Even I'm surprised at how much I've grown to love Jessie. I'm so thankful to have her in my life.” Serena placed a rag on her shoulder as she started to pat Jessie's back, trying to help burp her.   “The only reason that someone like Jessie is even putting up with it, is because she has been brainwashed by your Amazon voodoo crap! She would never put up with something like this if she were in the right mindset.” Alice retorted.   “Perhaps...But you have to keep in mind that our breast milk only works in temporary regression. If she truly felt ill about her current upbringing, she would have said something to you...Did she bring anything like that up?” Serena asked.   “Of course not! She's under the impression that you have always been her mom and that we had just graduated from preschool when in fact, we were about to graduate from high school! So don't try to act all high and mighty in front of me and make excuses!.” Alice responded.   “Pity. I thought we could reach some sort of understanding. Then again, you are just a little that doesn't know what's best for you.” Serena started to exit the living room while holding her Jessie in her arms.   “What about are conversation about giving my friend back to me? Alice yelled out.   “Oh...About that. It was just an excuse so we could talk. I have no intentions of giving up my daughter.” Serena laughed as she brought Jessie into her nursery.   “How much longer am I going to have to put up with this?” Alice's thoughts were on Tohru, hoping that she would back soon to free her from the confines of being babysat by her friend.   “I'm fucking pissed.” Alice saw a remote laying on the coffee table and grabbed it.   “I need something to distract me from this misery.” Alice fiddled with the remote and pressed the power button.   Alice hopped back onto the couch as she tried to find a way to relax and not want to bash Serena's head in.   “All right children, let's go and make some new friends!” A amazon woman replied while wearing an outfit that looked like something that would belong to a witch or a wizard. The children were all little's that were wearing nothing but their shirts and diapers as they followed the Amazon.   “Just awful.” Alice was about to change the channel but shes stopped short of doing so as a relaxing melody began to play in the background of the show.   Alice froze in place over the oddly relaxing sounds coming from the television.   “My body...It's not wanting to move!” Any sense of anxiety that Alice was beginning to feel, was starting to diminish.   “Is this, that hypnotizing crap!?” Alice tried to close her eyes but they were glued to the screen of the television.   “No it can't be. I would be repulsed by this...I wonder what type of adventure they are going on?” Alice placed the remote next to her as she positioned herself to sit cross legged and allowed herself to be absorbed by the sights and sounds on the television.     - - - - - - - - - - -     “So Tohru, I heard that you adopted yourself a little of your own. How does it feel to a parent? Pretty exciting huh?” A co-worker stated as she entered the break room to see Tohru on a smoke break   “It's...Different. I'm still trying to figure things out.” Tohru stated as she took a puff from her cigarette.   “I'm surprised that you decided to not use your paternity leave. I guess taking a pay-cut was not on the cards.” The co-working replied as he lit up his own cigarette.   “There are three things guaranteed in the world. Life, death, and bills...The latter is the worst.” Tohru chuckled to herself.   “Tell me about it. At least on days like this we can unwind a bit. The weather is perfect to keep the work level at a minimum.” The co-worker looked outside the window to see the nonstop downpour.   “I wonder what Alice is doing right now?” Tohru was interrupted from her daydreaming as the co-worker slapped her on the back.   “So how long are you scheduled for your shift?” The co-worker asked.   “It's around two right now. I'll be off around nine tonight.” Tohru responded as she looked at her watch.   “Wow, you must really need the pay if you need to put in that much overtime. Don't push yourself, okay?” The co-worker replied as he put out his cigarette and exited the break room.   Tohru waved back as she continued to wander about with her thoughts about Alice and her current relationship with her.     - - - - - - - - - - - -     After placing Jessie into her crib for her afternoon nap, Serena walked back into the living room to see the television on and that Alice was currently fixated on a program.   “What's caught your interest?” Serena was curious to what Alice was focused on. She turned her head to see that she was watching. It was a learning show that educated little's on the power of friendship and happiness.   Serena immediately knew that the program was one of the several shows that was not friendly to a little's mindset.   The Amazon rushed over with the intent of changing the channel but at the last moment, she decided against it.   “Perhaps, this would be for the best. A little regression wouldn't be so bad for her.” Serena smirked as she took a glimpse at Alice. The young redhead was so engrossed into the show that she didn't even realize that she was drooling a little bit.   “I think I'll start the preparations for dinner.” Serena hummed a song to herself as she went into the kitchen.   “That Amazon is so pretty and nice. Unlike that bully that's babysitting me!” Alice felt her body becoming warmer as she began to feel the effects of the hypnosis as her eyes continued to focus on the television screen.    
    • I’ve had a lot of fun times, messy times, wet times while wearing diapers.  First time out in just a diaper was in my early 20’s, I was living on the outskirts of town and worked up the courage to go out in just a diaper.  It was around bar closing time so I knew there would be plenty of chances of being seen so I slipped into a diaper and old pair of shorts and walked two miles away from my house.  I took off the shorts and tossed them in the ditch and there I was in just a diaper, I walked along the side of the road in just my diaper and many a car drove past, only one car slowed down and someone yelled nice underwear and the car kept going.   When I got home my heart was racing and I swore off ever doing such a thing again. 
    • Just finished doing the deed now, ‘‘twas a good thing I did too.