LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are The Thickest Diapers?

Now i know this is probably asked a lot but i cant find anything that was a recent answer to whats the thickest, i tried abri form s4 and they were not thick at all, i was thinking that the fabine was the thickest judging from pictures even though their expensive i dont really mind

Dry 24/7 I'd say pretty much no contest. They don't currently make a small though and if you wear a small in Abena then there's no way a medium Dry 24/7 would fit you. You might try the Bambino Bellas as they're similar to the Fabines, come in small, and you can get a lot cheaper.

My experience leads me towards the Bambino Bellisimos. I've not tried the Fabine diapers but the Bella is thicker than the Dry 24/7 and the Abena 4 series. Not to say that those other diapers are inferior....I like them both. But the Bella is thicker.

My experience leads me towards the Bambino Bellisimos. I've not tried the Fabine diapers but the Bella is thicker than the Dry 24/7 and the Abena 4 series. Not to say that those other diapers are inferior....I like them both. But the Bella is thicker.

NOPE, I got both Bambino Bellismo and DRY 24/7 here to compaire with, and tested both out.

DRY 24/7 is a bit thicker, and takes quite a bit more than a Bambino Bellismo.

Only thing to beat DRY 24/7 is Fabine Exclusive I once tried, they are very thick, a bit thicker than DRY 24/7, takes LOTS AND LOTS, about a bit more even what a DRY 24/7 takes, infact I wore one for 24 hours and STILL couldn't fill it totally, so filled the rest with warm water. They are CRAZY absorbent, so are DRY 24/7 just a tiny bit less absorbent by 200ml or so.

Something else you could try is

Dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi. I have worn one of these for 12 hours and havent reached capacity. In fact, I have done this several times if I know I am going to have a long day at work or something. I got some white duck tape and taped over the diaper tapes because if you dont you will eventually tare the factory tapes with the added weight. I have some pictures in my gallery of me wearing this combination if you want to get an idea.

Bella ?? I have not heard of these diapers. Do you have a link / store where they are at?? :drive1:

Something else you could try is

Dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi. I have worn one of these for 12 hours and havent reached capacity. In fact, I have done this several times if I know I am going to have a long day at work or something. I got some white duck tape and taped over the diaper tapes because if you dont you will eventually tare the factory tapes with the added weight. I have some pictures in my gallery of me wearing this combination if you want to get an idea.

I tried this last week. Was seriously SO HEAVY. Wasn't even fun for me :P How the heck do you hide a diaper this big from co-workers?

I always base my diaper observations on how it can handle 3 heavy...and I mean HEAVY wettings. The dry 24/7 can easily handle 3 of mine but usually leaks on the 4th. Not always...but usually. Now the Bellisimo's I wear can easily manage 5 wettings with no leakage. I usually take them off by then as they've swollen up so much as to become uncomfortable.....

So...I can only base my opinions on my own observations....as most folks do...

I think that depends on how well the diapers fit around the legs. Bellisimos work for me quite well, but an Abena Abri-form holds more for me because they fit better. I think the Achilles's heal of the Bellisimos is the length of the diaper, which is ridiculously short. I think this alone causes the diaper to leak prematurely for me.

I agree about fit. Medium Dry 24/7s are essentially useless in terms of absorbency as every time I have ever used them they have leaked on first wetting, always from the legs. I don't have that same problem with the Bellas but I do have an issue with them bunching up between my legs and being really uncomfortable when wet. I like Abenas so much now because they fit me well and they remain comfortable even when soaked. I think it's because of their relatively narrow crotch.

Jason hit the nail on the head. Fit is so important when it comes to how well a diaper performs for me. The Bambino brands as well as the Abena 4 series fit me like a glove. The 24/7 is still a wonderful diaper that performs great but just doesn't fit as well as the other two...

Its almost a wash really. They're all spectacular diapers.

Jason hit the nail on the head. Fit is so important when it comes to how well a diaper performs for me. The Bambino brands as well as the Abena 4 series fit me like a glove. The 24/7 is still a wonderful diaper that performs great but just doesn't fit as well as the other two...

Same here. The Dry 24/7 is fantastic and perhaps a bit thicker, but my two favorites are the Bambino Bella and the Classico. Bella has a FANTASTIC fit and feel for me, and the Classico fits better than the 24x7 but has the more crinkle than the Bella for times when I want the crinkle.

I'm actually in a Bella right now... put it on last night. I'm not one who enjoys being wet, so I've actually not wet it (intentionally), but I'm snug as a bug in a rug and quite content. Still soft, secure and a constant reminder of what I've got on.

Mind you....re-reading the OP's original post it seems they're looking for the thickest diaper....not necessarily the one that performs best. I tend to equate thickness with performance so my bad.....

I'd have to stack a bella up beside a Dry 24/7 to really see which one is truly thicker.