LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Ever Tried These?

Charlie B

Hey all, I was just browsing the internet when I came across a diaper I have never seen or heard of before. The website is qualitydiapers.net. They have two different prints, one they call "star diapers" and the other is called "race car diapers" They say they are for kids and teens but the sizing for the race car diaper says it fits up to 225 lbs, and the star diaper fits up to 175 lbs. Is this a new diaper or is this something that has been around awhile? anyone ever tried them?

Yeah, they are a scam of one kind or another. Did you see the prices in the shop? O.O $90 for a box of 40. Even if they weren't a shady operation, I would never pay that for a diaper. >.>

y

I think the best scam went to ClassyComfort. Except buying a full case, they were like $30 for 8 diapers.

• 1 month later...

I've talked about QD on my blog. As far as the models and completely fake comments go, yeah it's totally weird and very pedo-y. HOWEVER, they do have good products, even if they are a little pricey. Abu did carry the star (bmx) for a while until they ran out of stock. Long and short if it is...it's a creepy site with decent customer service and a surprisingly good product. It's a 100% fetish diaper, but they'll still try to pass it off as a legit incontinence product :)

I'm sorry but I don't know how this site has remained on here so long, its unacceptable and frankly the guy who posted the link should be banned because who searches for these links must be looking for something in the fist place. Its need deleting.

We generally delete any links to that site here, but the Members who inadvertently post those links don't get banned because not everyone knows our policy on this. (so unlike what certain people think, this site is neither a 'police state' nor is it excessively moderated :P ) ;) Personally I just wish that site would go away and I'm sure that oneday some over-zealous government types will do just that

Bettypooh

• Like 1

As far as some posted links here, please be very careful about clicking on some of them! I did the other week and caught a computer virus that really messed things up for me! I have most of it straightened out now, but I was having lock ups whenever I opened up internet explorer and a cou-ple times I even had to unplug my compoter as I couldn't ever reboot! This happened just after I clicked on one of the links in a forum post here. Yeah, I let my virus protection go without updating it! That won't happen again!

Bettypooh, I wish you would delete this thread, I had no idea what they were when I posted this.

Actually I think the post should stay. Hopefully it will serve to inform other AbDl folks about the true nature of that site and help others avoid it in the future.