LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg I Just Found Peace

xtrabulk

...and it is a onsie. I got it from XP and never saw this coming. I'm a DL, and...well...I just put on this onsie and peace was brought to my world. Is it because I won't have to worry about my diaper showing? Is this a form of regression? Honestly, I am unable to worry with this onsie on. Is this what abs feel? What's going on with me? I feel like I could sleep forever.

xtrabulk

I lost my old Abena onesie (the one on XP is featured to fit like it) and it was wonderful. I miss it a bunch- it fit wonderfully, held everything in place and felt great.

BTW, no AB tendencies here... So it could be that. I also loooove finding the right baby powder. Love the smell. Sometimes it's just certain things that give you those good feelings. If you are an AB though- no biggie! You'll have plenty of friends here ;)

Onesies are great for keeping your diaper covered and from drooping.

They also are great for just lounging around the house.

However they tend to be a bit of a hassle to wear to work as I found out the first time I wore one to work. It was difficult to keep out of the way while changing my diaper in the restroom.

But I still wear mine to work cause the advantage of keeping my diaper from sagging.

However they tend to be a bit of a hassle to wear to work as I found out the first time I wore one to work. It was difficult to keep out of the way while changing my diaper in the restroom.

I had the same problem when I was changing in college. I discovered that you can snap the buttons around your waist as high as needed to keep it out of the way. Every bathroom change has been WAY easier since then.

i like onsies for work too... they help keep a soggy bum from sagging...

i find if i roll mine up like a huge sleeve aroung my mid section it keeps everything out the way while i change...

Several weeks ago I made my first onesie. It feels great and you are right: a onesie will give you the sleep of a lifetime! I just ordered more fabric to make another one as well as some violet PUL fabric to make a matching pair of waterproof pants. I'm also making a zip-up sleeper for the colder nights.