LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dilemma

Forced2wet

My G/F, the love of my life, has really been trying hard over the last few months to join in with me and my nappy time.

We live together with her two youngest children so I don't get to wear and wet very often, but when I do, my partner will powder me and dress me in a M4 and a pair of plastic pants. I love this, there's no better feeling than having a loved one choose to dress you and take care of your needs.

The problem I have, is that sometimes, last night for example, she does nt put the disposable on correctly. Not only were the tapes a little loose but it was rather gathered at the front leaving gaps for leaks to spring from. We were sitting downstairs and on my first wetting I could feel that there were problems.

Later in bed, after she had fallen asleep, I took down my plastic pants and readjusted the tapes to make the fit more snug.

Now, I know my OH is trying as hard as she can to be part of my 'thing' and I'm worried that if I mention that she is nt dressing me correctly that it'll put her off trying again or joining in further. The last thing I'd want is to upset her and for me to appear ungrateful as I'm planing to spend the rest of my life with her.

So, has anyone else been in this position, how did you solve the 'problem?'

Any suggestions/opinions are welcome

Communication is the CORNERSTONE of any great relationship. If your girlfriend is willing to put you in a diaper then she won't be scared off by a little fitment input from you.

I can put my own diapers on much better than my wife can. However there is so much more going on when she diapers me than just worrying about fitment. I can adjust it later if I need to. If my wife cooks me a meal, I don't spend the whole time bitching about how she might not have cooked my steak just the way I like it....It's really the THOUGHT that counts in these instances.

I say roll with it. Add in a little comment here and there about how you really enjoy it when she diapers you but maybe give her more than just a hint about how to get it to fit properly.

^Don't listen to that guy.

Do, however phrase it as 'You're good, and could be better,' not, 'You are wrong I have to fix it.' Maybe say something like 'If you attach the tapes like this it'll stay on better,' or something. Maybe even act like you just found it out, something new and unheard of. For example, 'I saw one guide say that it works better if...'

Remember that you are not as small as a baby or toddler and fitting a diaper onto an adult is different.

Be happy that she is willing to diaper you and if you need to readjust the tapes for a better fit do so

Would suggest the next time she diapers you and you need to wet your diaper make sure you are at least sitting on something that will not get ruined if you leak when you wet yourself.

My wife has diapered me a couple of time over the years, never getting the tight fit needed, but I never complained.

Was just happy she took the time to diaper me.

29 years of wedded diaper bliss here and no need to ruin it over a ill fitting diape.

Cheers for the replies, Guys.

I would never criticize any involvement, I know from reading stories here that not many members have a loved one that's prepared to get involved in the AB/DL world.

I will mention it next time we have the opportunity to do it again, and resist the inclination to just lay back with a smile on my face and let her take care of me.

Communication is the CORNERSTONE of any great relationship. I

I have heard this statement hundreds if not thousands of times ..... regardless of what some people say / believe. Minds cannot be read, you have to speak what you are feeling, wanting otherwise she (and others) will not know what you feel and want.

Hey there, I thought you might like my feedback on this =)

I am not one who is into ABDL, but my boyfriend is. In a sense, I am in your girlfriends' shoes.

From my point of view, I see my boyfriend as the expert on the subject and I aim to please him in this new adventure we're sharing. While I haven't changed him as of yet, I would not think it an insult or something negative if he gave me feedback on my diaper-changing skills. In fact, I hope he'd give me feedback.

Why?

Because my first and foremost goal is to make him happy, and if I can get better at that, why would it be negative? Also, learning implies making "mistakes" and learning from them. Your girlfriend is probably no expert on adult diapering, so learning new things is not a negative aspect.

I hope this helps you! Of course, communication is key and the tone you will take will affect the conversation... But from what I could read, your last wish is to upset her- and so I think that will also show through your words.

Good luck!

Thanks for your further replies, Lil H, thanks for you perspective. Today I was laid down dressed in a disposable, whilst my G/F was taping me up I held the padding tight explaining it stops leaks. I wet twice so was changed into a dry nappy before bedtime, again I helped out. I-m now looking forward to a leak free night.

Lil H I wish you well for your journey ahead with your partner. If he's anything like me he'll be grateful for any involvement from you and I'm sure it'll make your relationship even stronger