LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Cheap Plastic-Backed Diapers

So, I'm from the states... and currently browsing for a cheap plastic-backed diaper. Doesn't have to be good, but I'd like it to be sold online, and crinkly if possible. So far, I'm seeing Tranquility ATNs being the cheapest at a little more than $1 per diaper (before shipping). Does anyone else know of others?

Side question, is North Shore Care good? I've only used XP and Bambino in the past.

Haven't tried the Select but from what I gather their the budget version of the Tranquility line.

Northshore always ships FedEx as far as I know. Even if you order from them on Amazon it's almost always FedEx. I only order from Northshore, Bambino, and XP Medical.

Attends either europe or usa versions are pretty good and cheap and crinkly as hell.

Fairly thin but swell up quite a bit as both have ALOT of SAP content.

question for you: are you looking for cheap diapers as in price or quality. It is my experience that a cheap diaper is a waste of money. You must not really need them or you would see the savings in purchasing the Abena's or Dry 24/7's. Yes more pricey per diaper but one to two change per day is much more cost effective anyway you look at it.

They're not 100% plastic they have breathable sides with a center plastic panel but the Molicare Supers are cheaper than I thought. Not as cheap as the Select briefs but about the same price as the ATNs at $32 a bag for 30 Mediums at XP Medical. So that's another possible option. They're really high quality too.

Select though seems like it might be exactly what you're looking for. Very cheap, probably pretty decent quality, and still plastic backed.

The selects are NOT plastic backed... these are the diapers I have on currently and they are just like the "cloth like" baby diapers now, they have the refastenable velcro tabs (which suck because if you like your diaper to be on snug like me, they rip very easily.) and they dont have good leg gathers so if you flood them or even sit down in them they WILL leak. the cheapest and best ones would be the ATNs. I live right near the Tranquility factory so I get the ATNs for about 10 bucks a bag at pharmacies around town.

I Believe the Selects and a few more off brands have recently switched to Cloth backed in the last few months.So you might be able to get some old stock if you get them now. I would verify first by email to make sure you are getting what you want.

Was looking

Attends Waistband Briefs are still plastic backed, are extremely crinkly and cheaper than ATNs. They hold less than ATNs though, they're more or less comperable to Depends.

Was looking at them, too. Didn't understand the wording "...Also features a wetness indicator, Lycra® leg gathers and a soft, non-woven top sheet."

If you're sure these are still plastic-backed, I'll probably go with them. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose it depends on what you definition of "cheaper" is and how often you need to use them. If you buy a diaper for $1.00 each but have to change 8 times a day then that's $8.00/day. On the other hand you could buy a $1.60 diaper and change 4 times a day for $6.40/day. Obviously the more expensive diaper is "cheaper" overall. If however; you just like the feel and don't really plan on using them that often or wetting them that much then by all means stick with $1.00 diaper.