LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Cancel Plans So You Can Stay At Home Diapered?

Ok. So I've been waiting a week to get a case of bambino diapers and I've been completely without any for weeks already. Well, I have pool league tonight (the only night of the week) and I just received my case of diapers today. I really want to just flake on my team and stay home diapered. In all actuality id rather wear to the bar, which I've done before, but not while leaning over a pool table. Has anyone ever skipped out on a planned event or something similar to fulfill their abdl lifestyle?

Yea I have and I end up regretting it. Not that I don't enjoy my diapers but I like having a social life to. I say either wear to the bar and just wear and oversized tshirt to cover you when leaning over the table or don't wear and enjoy it when you get home!

• Like 1

I didnt so much cancel plans - i ended a relationship because of my urge to wear diapers and the fear that she would find out. She did find after we split as she hacked into my email and found some rather solid evidence! Im now married though and my wife has no idea and never will as far as I am concerned.

Yup, I absolutly have, and I regretted it. Heres a better idea... Most dudes that I have talked to all say that they temporarily lose their desire to wear and use diapers when a certain something happens... I think we all know what I mean here. So even though you have a great desire to sit home and use your new bambinos... bite the bullet, and take care of business. You will have a great, non-distracted, night out. Chances are by the time you get home your desire will be back and you can enjoy your diapers without such a "hair-trigger".

• Like 2

I don't sleep very well as I get up two times a night to go to the bathroom, so sometimes I stay home and nap instead. I can't seem to wet in bed as I'm too used to standing up which allows the correct gravity to relax my muscles from stomach on down.

I used to,when I lived at home and 'time alone' was limited. I'd be halfway through an incredibly thick one and a friend would call. Unless it was something awesome or incredibly fun- I'd pass. It actually started turning me into a hermit.

Since moving out, they sit on a shelf in my room, out in the open- and not surprisingly, the desires dropped as my freedom rose. Instead of wearing in short time spurts, or when I have days off- I can pass off opportunities until I really want to be diapered.

The only thing that hasn't changed- when my schedule is full with work (I like time being on my side when I wear), the desires are right there with it. Probably has to do with stress and wearing though.

• 3 weeks later...

Give up social life to stay home diapered, never!!

I was a groomsman in a wedding and no one knew I was diapered.

I have gone to large family reunions while diapered and no one was the wiser.

I have worn diapers to work many a time and no one has said a thng.

I am a member of a motorcycle club and go riding every weekend in the summer and still none of my club brothers know I an diapered.

Giving into the desire to wear a diaper and stay home and enjoy it in private has only come into play when I have nothing planned.

I've done this once or twice and always regret it. My social life means more to me than wearing diapers, and I will not let diapers get in the way of being active and involved in my life. I just got a case of M4's yesterday, and I had time to wear one before I was to play a show with my band last night. I didn't wear to the show because it would have been distracting for me. I also have family in town staying with my parents, and I will not be wearing much until they leave. But the anticipation of having my alone time again makes it worth the wait.

My wife is accepting of my DL-ness, but not necessarily as involved as I'm sure I'd prefer she be. That said, she's open to it. Last night, however, was not the night. I'd just come home from a week long work trip and we had plans to head to the movies. She didn't feel well - but well enough to go sit through a movie (Jennifer Lawrence has a promising career ahead of her, mind you!). Before we left she asked "are you going to the movies diapered?"

As much as I wanted to, knowing she didn't feel well and that we were looking forward to the time together more than anything, I replied "no, nothing like that - just a night with you!" Not that she would have cared, but it went a long way. Essentially "I realize you're reaching out, but I want to make sure you understand you come first, playing to a fetish second." Now if she'd insisted, or told me I was wearing... that would be different. Besides, we'll get to it tonight... we're home alone with catch-up to do on calendar, budget, etc... and I need to nurse her through a cold. Great night to snuggle in a diaper to SNL.

Balance. Staying at home to be diapered vs. going out and being social is a sign that your fetish rules you. Either go out diapered, or go out un-diapered... but be interactive. :)

Cancelled plans? Sure. Plenty of times. If I'm comfortable in a ultra-thick Bambino, I'm going to put off tasks?

Cancel any important plans? Not really. A friend or two that hates my diaper wearing got ticked when I wouldn't delete the (dry, of course) diaper from my day... but I pretty much just distanced myself from the friend for claiming to be ultra liberal-and-tolerant, but being quite the opposite.

I haven't 'canceled plans' exactly, though there have been times where I delayed going shopping or whatever to hang around home and finish wetting a diaper before I took off :blush: Equally there have been times where I went anyway knowing that my diaper might not last till I got home again. Both have sometimes been bad choices, but none have harmed me or caused problems in any way that really mattered :P I will not let my wearing diapers harm my real life; I just simply do what I must first, do what I want second, and wear 24/7 so that I can have those choices available any time I want to choose B)

Bettypooh

I don't wear in public at all..... Too much of a wimp to, and makes me feel too horny, embarrassed and ultra paranoid.

Once I cancelled meeting up with a gf I went out with(she wasn't great looking anyway and she cheated) to wear my Tena slip maxi medium till completely saturated.

Nope, I'm 24/7 too. I probably make more plans to go out diapered since I don't have to worry about making it to a potty.

I'm like that now too- I don't have to worry about long trips with friends or places and times where using a bathroom isn't easily done. Once you get used to wearing and learn to know and trust your protection your life will get a lot better B)

Bettypooh