LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Don't Like Thick Diapers..

Zekent

I've done a bit of research as I'm interested in buying my first few diapers, but I think I have a different preference than most.

I prefer a thinner diaper that preferably has a cute baby print on it. The idea of wetting/messing my diapers doesn't really appeal to me currently so I would actually prefer a diaper that is thinner.

I'm unsure of my waist size but I'm about 160 pounds and 5'9 or so so I figure that normal baby diapers wouldn't fit me? Is that correct?

If so, would anybody recommend a comfy baby print diaper? Absorbency isn't something I'm concerned with so if it doesn't hold much that's fine!

Thanks for any tips/pointers.

I don't think the Bambino brand is the way to go for you. They're pretty thick. Abena makes some great thinner diapers but they don't have any prints on them. Have you considered using a thinner brand and then adding some diaper tape? I have no experience with this stuff myself but it would add a bit of colour to an otherwise bland diaper.

I have to ask why anyone who wears clothes doesn't know their waist size :huh: Even if you buy your pants buy a womans size (as you list as female), that is easily converted using a size chart anywhere on the web. That should get you within a inch or two. Take that info and go to AB Universe and get their brands. They are thinner than a Bambino with a print. Be advised you are going to pay alot more for a diaper that has a print though. Best of luck! :)

I run into all sorts of surprising things in regards to clothing knowledge. It's always surprising to me when for example a guy doesn't know the difference between a skirt and a dress. Crazy.

Anyway, I find that even though the mat is indeed thinner on the ABU brands they still seem very bulky. Maybe the mediums are just too big for me I don't know. I think perhaps drynot's idea might be the best. Get some plain white diapers, even something like Depends with tabs and use tapes to fancy them up. You can even buy some cute printed duct tape if you don't have the means to print out your own tapes.

I've done a bit of research as I'm interested in buying my first few diapers, but I think I have a different preference than most.

I prefer a thinner diaper that preferably has a cute baby print on it. The idea of wetting/messing my diapers doesn't really appeal to me currently so I would actually prefer a diaper that is thinner.

I'm unsure of my waist size but I'm about 160 pounds and 5'9 or so so I figure that normal baby diapers wouldn't fit me? Is that correct?

If so, would anybody recommend a comfy baby print diaper? Absorbency isn't something I'm concerned with so if it doesn't hold much that's fine!

Thanks for any tips/pointers.

Attends and Tranquility are fairly thin. You can get tape with kid designs on them to add a little 'flavor' to them.

Zekent,

I too am 5'9" and 160 lbs! During the day, while at work, I wear a Pampers size 6 under my normal work pants. No, it doesn't fit, but I've made an elastic strap to extend it and it works great! BTW, a Pampers 6 can hold one wetting if you do decide to use it. If you are interested, PM me and I'll share details about the strap.

Aloha,

Honu

Since you say that actually using diapers for their intended purpose isn't what you want to do at this time, absorbency dosn't matter so thin diapers would be fine for just the feeling of wearing a diaper. What I would do in your case is look at brands on a store shelf, grocery or pharmacy, and get a package that is in the size range of your waist. It's getting hard to find plastic backed disposable diapers so you may have to go with the cloth backed ones. Store brands should work fine for you and they will usually be thinner than the top brands. Yes, actual baby diapers will not fit an adult, and even if you do manage to get one taped on somehow it with be short lengthwise and tight and not very comfortable. Adult size diapers with the exception of those produced by a couple companies for the AB market (Bambinos), will not have any baby designs on them. Remember the diapers you get in the stores are made for adults who have bladder control issues! Any adult disposable underwear products that have any design at all are ones like the Depends pull on briefs that are made to look like regular adult underwear or boxers. As mentioned, what you can do is get tape with prints on it and decorate your own diaper. You can even go to the stationary section of a store where they sell greeting cards and get peel off stickers that come in all kinds of theams and use them to decorate your diaper. Best to go with an adult size diaper in your size range. From your post, you are not looking to wet or poo in them, therefor it's just comfort in wearing that you are interested in, and you won't get comfort from trying to squeeze into a baby diaper or one that is too small to properly fit.

I wear Tena Slip Maxi and actually find them to be quite thick! It is quite weird though because the latest batch that I have seem to be thicker than the ones before so I don't know if they have maybe deliberately improved the padding but there is definitely a difference imho. Prior to this I was wearing Lille Classic which I thought were far too thin for my liking.

i'm 5'7" and 89 Pounds i wear for need but i bet i could wear just about anything out there if it would hold the amount of voids i have without needing being changed all the time!