LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Rid Of Uneeded Diapers

waheed

I have been lurking here for a long time and I have really enjoyed reading everything for the last 4 years or so. I made the mistake of ordering two cases of diapers that are too small. I am sitting on a case of medium Tranquility ATNs, and a case of Tens Ultra Stretch briefs. I should have ordered samples first, will do that next time.

I have plenty of other diapers, but I want to sell these and get them out of my collection so that I can buy something else that fits. I have a thriving electronics business on Ebay, so I don't want to sell them that way. Anyone have any other ideas?

If they are opened you may have trouble getting rid of them. If they are still in the factory package, a nursing home or even something like the red cross may be able to use them.

Well, one package of the Tranquility ATNs have been opened, but I still have one unopened pack. The case of Tena diapers contained two bags, one of which is opened. I can live with tossing the opened packages, as long as the entire order doesn't go to waste.

List them on here?

Who is going to be willing to buy from someone with a grand total of two posts?

......Who is going to be willing to buy from someone with a grand total of two posts?

Wouldn't that be same problem you'd face with any other listing? Other than your electronics biz, do you have a track record anywhere for offbeat/fetish stuff?

List them, (here,) see what responses you get. Should be some way for buyer & sellor to remain anonoymous. I'd be interested but am in the same situation as you were, namely, never having used or sampled those brands/styles, I have no idea of fit.

Good luck.

anonymosity (?) is overrated. they're diapers, not drugs. just post them here, or on craigslist (try srarching their personals for "diaper" to gauge interest). or, if you're near oklahoma city, what's your asking price.? :-)

anonymosity (?) is overrated. they're diapers, not drugs. just post them here, or on craigslist (try srarching their personals for "diaper" to gauge interest). or, if you're near oklahoma city, what's your asking price.? :-)

waheed.... from profile and under name on left; Location....New England
:D

Well, one package of the Tranquility ATNs have been opened, but I still have one unopened pack. The case of Tena diapers contained two bags, one of which is opened. I can live with tossing the opened packages, as long as the entire order doesn't go to waste.

You don't have to toss them out just because they are opened. Retape the package closed, enclose them in a box, whatever. I don't see an issue selling a package of diapers because it has been opened. It's a diaper !!

Just list a price and post them in the shopping forum on the site.

Who is going to be willing to buy from someone with a grand total of two posts?

Doesn't matter how many posts you have. If you have something someone wants, you'll get rid of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Use the smaller diapers as a soaker inside your larger diapers, this will tripple the time you get to spend in wet diapers befor you need to change. I doubble diaper quite often when I am going out and know I will not be able to stop for a quick diaper change.