LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Lifestyle Discussion

Talk about diapers and the AB/DL lifestyle.

Subforums

1. Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Let your baby side show.

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

For the grown-ups to discuss ABDL topics. No babies unless you're looking for a 'pankin!

Discussions of messing. No photos!

Baby animals in diapers = super cute!

A Place for Religious ABDL's and littles. (No anti-religion posts/comments allowed)

For those who served and wear.

8,923 topics in this forum

1. Need Some Help

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  2. Diaper Clothing

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Looking For A Story

• 3 replies
  4. My Video

• 0 replies
  5. Diaper Prints

• 4 replies
  6. Less Ab, More Dl

• 22 replies
    • 3.5k views
  7. Comfortable 1 2

• 31 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Chlorophyl

• 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. So, Exactly How?

• 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Pictures/uploading

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. First Timer

• 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Rid The Crinkle In Public 1 2

• 45 replies
    • 5k views
  13. Yay For Me

• 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Wetting While Laying Down. 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 17 replies
    • 24.3k views
  15. I Can't Believe This!

• 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Photo Book On Infantiliam

• 1 reply
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Meanwhile downstairs the doorbell rings. It's Benny's mother, Brenda.    Daniel invites her inside and says: "Welcome, ma'am. It's nice to meet you. You have a wonderful son. Come on in"   They wanted to meet during Benny's nap time so they could talk to her And so she comes in and they sit at the kitchen table Megan: "Welcome, Ms. Brenda. This is my fiance, Daniel. We've been taking good care of Ben for the past week. He's stayed here every day, and we took a trip to the beach with my family"   Brenda: "Well, yes of course. You told me via email. Thank you for keeping an eye on him. Is it a curfew? I know that that those kids can get wild on Spring Break"   Daniel decides to clarify: "Well, yes of course. But Ben isn't on Spring Break. He got kicked out of school. That's why he lost his housing. We let him stay here with us. He wasn't entirely honest with us.  Then we saw his wet underwear in his bag, and he told us he had trouble wiping, so we decided to help him with his accidents by putting him back in diapers. We wipe him all the time now. And we could tell that he wasn't handling adult life well, and he started acting more like a baby, especially by lying, so we decided to treat him like a baby" He points to the high chair "This high chair is for him. He's really taking to it well. We hope to teach him good values this time. And we seem to be making good progress with him: he's using his manners, he's more social, he's clean down there.  Sorry we couldn't tell you all this over e-mail. We didn't think it would translate well. I know Megan told you were treating him younger"   Brenda takes a minute to take all this in. Then she speaks: "Thank you for telling me. I'm sorry for my son's behavior before. You are completely right to treat him like a baby. Thanks for keeping him clean. He has struggled with that for a long time.  Can I see him?"   Megan: "Sure. He's taking a nap right now. We can take you upstairs to see him. I think you've done a good job with your boys. I taught Nate, and Benny tells us that he is doing well" Brenda nods, and the three of them go upstairs to Benny's nursery, and they look at him sleeping in his crib.
    • Chapter 13: Experiments "This is stupid. I've lost my mind." Lisa held the two diuretic pills in her hand, with a cup of coffee in the other. "I can't believe I am about to do this to myself." She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves, and then in one quick motion swallowed the two pills along with the remainder of her coffee. "Okay, here we go I guess." Lisa went over to the table, pulled out a notepad, and pen. She knew in order for her to fully understand how this magic worked, she'd need to take notes on what the different outcomes were.  "Let's see, I guess first up is..." She looked back down at her waist to confirm what she was wearing.  * Shorts + Undies: She wrote on the piece of paper. Starting to create a bulleted list to keep track of everything. "Let's see, then I guess we need to confirm what happened yesterday. * Skirt + Undies: * Dress + Undies * Jeans + Undies: * Yoga pants + Undies: "Shoot, I don't know if I'll have enough time to test all of these." Lisa looked at the clock and saw it was already 10 am. Her date was in 8 hours; would that be enough time to test everything, get ready, and arrive at the restaurant on time? She tore off the list of scenarios, and set it aside, opting to streamline her list to the most important items.  * Dress + Undies: * Dress + Pull-up: * Jeans + Undies: * Jeans + Pull-up: "There, that should at least get me through today, and tomorrow." She stood up from the table feeling slightly proud of herself for coming up with the highest priority items first, then it dawned on her that she was already wearing shorts, it would be a waste to no include them on the list. "Fine, one more." * Shorts + Undies: She grabbed the list, and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a caffeinated soda from the fridge. The sooner she had to pee the better. She chugged it down semi-quickly and filled up a water bottle.  "I am so going to regret this." Lisa was worried about what she was doing. Having accidents over the last few days was already humiliating, but now she was setting herself up to do it several times in a row intentionally. It was like she was asking to be humiliated. But she knew that if she couldn't get this solved, it was only going to keep ruining her personal life and, if she wasn't careful, the lives of those around her.  Lisa retrieved a small decorative water fountain she got from a Christmas gift exchange from her closet and retreated to the bathroom. She plugged in the fountain, allowing the slight sound of water to begin flowing. She hoped the sound and the fact she was in the bathroom would help her feel the need to go more often so she could get through her rounds of testing.  With no urges present yet, Lisa made her way back to her bedroom, and grabbed a few outfits for her experiments. She grabbed a cute sundress, the pack of underwear, the pull-ups, and two pairs of jeans, just in case she managed to wet one of them. She hoped that she would just wet them. At least then it would be consistent, then she could talk to a doctor about getting some help. Lisa set the clothes over on the bathroom counter as she entered the shower ready to make her first attempt. She didn't have any urges to pee yet, but she also hadn't gone at all this morning besides when she was sleeping, so now was her chance. Given that she already had a full cup of coffee and that soda, there had to be something in there by now.  She focused as hard as she could to get her bladder to let go. She couldn't tell if it was working or not. Then she suddenly felt it, her groin area started to feel wet. Lisa quickly looked down to see if her underwear had changed into the pull-up like it had done so many times before.  To her dismay, they didn't, she saw a large wet spot growing between her legs, going only a short distance, as it reached the end of the leg holes. Lisa felt both relieved and frustrated. She was happy her underwear didn't change into a pull-up, but frustrated not understanding why.  She stepped out of the shower and removed her wet clothes; stepping towards the counter, she pulled out her piece of paper. * Dress + Undies: * Dress + Pull-up: * Jeans + Undies: * Jeans + Pull-up: * Shorts + Undies: No Pull-up "Well, I guess that solves that question. But now, I need to see if it'll happen with my jeans. It has worked on sweatpants and my suit, so it should. But I was also around other people, so this should give me some idea as to whether it's what I am wearing or if it's where I am wearing it." Lisa tried to approach the subject with a sense of discovery, like some sort of detective. She had to solve this mystery. Otherwise, she risked making a fool of herself while at Craig's tonight.  She took a few large swigs of water as she put on a fresh pair of underwear and jeans. She felt like it was going to take a little bit before the water made it's way to her bladder, along with the rest of the soda, so Lisa decided she could make herself another coffee, and watch a little TV to try and relax.  Lisa sat on the couch, sipping away at her coffee, fitting in large gulps of water in between, trying to rush the process and force her body to pee again. She had only watched one episode of the latest drama before she made her way back to the bathroom shower to try round two. As she walked toward the bathroom, she took note of the time; 11:30, she had already lost an hour and a half; she only had 6 hours and 30 minutes until she needed to meet Craig at the restaurant.  "I might be able to get through the main ones I need to today. I've already lost an hour and half, and still have four more experiments to try. If I can manage to pee now, that'll leave me with three left. If each one takes an hour and I half, I'll be done in four and a half hours. That should work perfectly." Lisa stepped into the shower again, it was time to see if it had to do with her clothes, or if it was where she was peeing. She focused her efforts on her bladder again, trying to get it to release, even though she couldn't tell how full it was. She managed to let go a lot easier then when she first tried, feeling a warmth and dampness spread in her groin area. Lisa opened her eyes, and looked down at her pants to see if they were getting wet, or if the pull-up showed up this time.  "Yes!" Lisa shouted, her pants remained dry. She was starting to get some clues to how this thing worked. But, the celebration was short-lived, as she realized that not only was she down another pair of underwear now, but she also was wearing a Child's training garment. With a heavy sigh, she stepped out of the shower removed her jeans, and pulled off the soaked pull-up. It was rather heavy, clearly getting close to its limit. Lisa tossed the soiled pull-up in the trash and proceeded to change into her next outfit. This time, she wanted to know what would happen in a dress.  She took off her shirt, replaced her underwear, and put on the dress. It was a casual sundress, but definitely over the top for just chilling at home. She didn't have much of an option though, she needed to wait for her bladder to fill up again before she could try again. Before she left the bathroom, she marked down her results on the piece of paper she brought in with her to keep track of everything. * Dress + Undies: * Dress + Pull-up: * Jeans + Undies: Pull-up * Jeans + Pull-up: * Shorts + Undies: No Pull-up Lisa knew another coffee would be pushing her luck. Having three already so early in the day would likely make for a rough night. Instead, she refilled her water bottle and grabbed another soda, chugging it down quickly and returning to the couch for another round of shows.  *** Lisa got a little caught up in the moment watching her shows, completely forgetting to check on the time or about her experiments as she watched the latest drama, getting sucked into the show, not wanting to miss a moment as the next episode started playing automatically.  Suddenly, in the middle of her third episode, she felt her bladder scream at her, breaking her from her trance of show-watching. "Shit!" She shot up off the couch and ran toward the bathroom, briefly looking at the clock, seeing that it was already 2:30; she managed to lose track of time for three hours. Just as she closed the bathroom door, she felt she was too late, she wasn't able to make it to the shower in time, she stubbled forward getting in another step or two, but the splashing sound her urine made as it hit the tile floor in the bathroom, was enough of a sound to tell her it was already too late.  Lisa held her head in shame. She was trying to pee herself, but she wanted to do it on her terms. This wasn't what she had in mind.  "Shit... only have time for one more try. Then I have to get ready. I guess I should try the dress with a Pull-up. I need to know if that'll at least work if I go out in dresses later." Lisa knew she was low on time, but after confirming that pants would create a pull-up, or at least jeans would, but dresses wouldn't got her wondering, what would happen if she wore some form of pants under her dress or skirt. Would that work? Not wanting to waste more time, than she already had, Lisa quickly removed her soaked underwear, tossing them into the dirty laundry pile, along with her shorts and other underwear from earlier. She opened up the package of pull-ups her mom had bought, staring at them briefly, hating the thought that she was about to willingly put one on.  She didn't want to make a mistake like she did before, so this time, she set a timer on her phone for 90 minutes. She was determined to finish this last experiment before she had to get ready. She took several more gulps of water, hoping it would reach her bladder before her timer went off, giving her a chance to ensure the pull-ups would stick around if she did need to start wearing them. Lisa didn't want to get distracted again, so instead of watching TV again, she opted to start getting things ready for tonight. She grabbed a backpack from her closet, putting in a few things she would need for the night and for the next morning, including a new pair of clothes. She opted to go for pants, she felt they were likely to be the safest move for now until she figured out what other options she had. She only wanted to wear a dress if she had to, unless the pull-up thing worked out, but even then, it would have to depend on the dress.  The low cut on the back of her dress she was planning on wearing tonight would have risked showing off the pull-up; instead of risking it, she'd rather wear underwear. At least if those got shown off, it might be considered a little sexy. The thought made her feel a little warm on the inside. A little maturity after all that had happened so far this week. She was a little bummed out that most of her underwear was gone now, in the laundry with her mom, meaning she didn't have a matching set. Lisa placed a nightgown into the bag as well, just in case she had a chance to change into it before going to sleep. She wanted everything to look perfect for their date tonight, as she setup her makeup to do after her shower and getting cleaned up. There was no way she was going to let anything ruin her night with Craig. They both had crazy schedules, so finding a time to go out for a date felt like mission impossible, but they managed to land on tonight, even though Lisa had work the next morning, it was worth it.  Time practically flew by as Lisa got ready, before she knew it, her phone alarm was going off. She was startled for a brief moment, after getting caught up in getting ready. She got up and went into the bathroom, stood in the shower, and tried to let go of her bladder. She stood there, focusing as hard as she could, but nothing was happening.  "Come on! This isn't fair" Lisa was frustrated about the situation. She waited an hour and half like she did the first time this morning, but nothing happened. "Ugh! I don't have time for this." Frustrated, Lisa stripped down so she could take a shower and get the urine off of her from the different experiments she did.  
    • Chapter 18: Resort Exploration Kris felt nervous as the elevator descended taking them back to the resort lobby. He didn't want to walk around in a diaper, but he also hated the other options he was given. At least he wouldn't know anyone here, and his mom seemed to be pretty understanding, even if he knew that he had caused his parents irritation due to forgetting his underwear.  *Ding*  The elevator reached the ground floor. As the doors opened, Kris saw the beautiful decorations around the resort. It seemed like they themed the whole resort after one of their favorite movies or areas of the world. It was unbelievable to be there. "Let's check the directory to see what they all have here," Kevin suggested. All of the kids ran over to the directory to see what they might be able to do for the rest of the day. Each of them excitedly pushed past the other. All of them, except Kris. He was too nervous to be out and about in diapers, so he hung by his mom's side. He didn't want to repeat what he experienced at the airport bathroom, having his diaper visible to others, where they could point and laugh at him.  "They have a pool!" Sam yelled in excitement. They had never really had the chance to go swimming. Their home was rather modest, and none of their friends owned a pool or a lake house. So, getting the opportunity to go swimming at their hotel made her feel like they were rich or something. Kevin and Kim just giggled, looking at each other as they caught up with the kids. Kris, close to their side, got a little excited hearing about the pool; he felt himself wanting to rush over and look but caught himself. He knew if someone caught him in the diaper, he was the only person to blame this time. He was given an out and didn't take it, so he couldn't blame his mom like he could for the airport incident. Kim noticed Kris's excited yet hesitant behavior.  "You going to go check it out, bud? she asked, wanting to encourage his little heart to explore and have a good time. "Umm... Yeah." Kris didn't want to leave the safety of his parents, but seeing they were only a few feet away, and the reassuring smile from his mom, helped place his mind at ease, just a little. Kris rushed over to see what else was on the directory. "They have an arcade, too!" Kris noticed it as the first thing when he got there. "Can we go to the arcade, please!?" He loved to be able to play video games. He loved it when his dad would go to the arcade at the grocery store while his mom paid for the groceries. "Oh! The trails look interesting!" Tammi enjoyed the outdoors and getting chances to take adorable photos. This was one of the only family trips they were ever going to take, making it the perfect opportunity to get some great family photos and create incredible memories that would last a lifetime.  "Wow! Those do look interesting." Kim leaned towards the directory to look at the photos of the different trails that were around the resort.  "Hey, folks!" a man in a uniform approached them, clearly someone who worked at the resort. Would you all like a flyer of all the activities at the resort? We have some family movie nights in the evening if you want to watch a movie outside on the lawn." He held out a piece of paper with a list of different activities and their starting times. "That would be great thanks." Kevin took the paper from the man, looking over the events as all the kids and Kim swarmed him, trying to read what they could all do.  "Can we go to the movie tonight!?" Sam asked excitedly. She knew it was well past their bedtime, but maybe they could stay up later to watch it because they were on vacation. "We'll see. First, we need to get some dinner, and then let's check out the trails they have set up. If we have time, we'll hit up the arcade; if not, we can go to the pool and the arcade tomorrow. If you can manage to stay awake and not be grouchy, we can see about going to the movie." Kevin knew his kids were likely to be exhausted after the long flight; he knew he was. But it was a vacation; if they could behave well, he didn't see any reason not to let them stay up later and have some fun. After having so much fun for a week, they'll crash when they return home anyway.  Kevin could see all of his kids' faces light up with excitement. Kris had a small look of disappointment, but he knew that Kris would be fine tomorrow once they got to the arcade. Besides, after what Kris has put them through, he wasn't super concerned about putting his preference above the other kids.  "Let's see, it looks like the restaurant is over... this way." Kevin looked at the directory to get a sense of where they were and where they needed to go to get some dinner.  *** Their meal felt magical. Kris was shocked to see how well each dish seemed to match the resort's theme. Every piece of food looked like it was straight out of a fairytale. The whole family spent the meal talking about the food and the resort. They all felt like they were dreaming. Kevin snickered at their remarks. "If this were a dream, Kris would have remembered to pack his underwear." He didn't want to ruin the moment, so he kept his thoughts to himself. He was glad to see the family was having so much fun. He noticed Kris was a lot less reserved now, having a chance to relax, calm down, and get over his dramatic behavior.  After enjoying their meal, they all got up from the table and headed towards the trails. Kyle snuck up behind Kris and wiped at his back, acting like he was trying to knock something off. Tammi watched Kyle and noticed that he was fixing Kris's shirt discreetly. The diaper had a much taller backing than his nighttime pull-ups, causing it to stick out and be visible more easily. Kyle made eye contact with Tammi as he walked past Kris, she had a smile of approval, happy to see Kyle was watching out for Kris.  She knew it likely wouldn't stick, and Kyle would never own up to helping Kris or removing his underwear, but she knew, and seeing him be responsible warmed her heart a little. Maybe this trip won't be a nightmare for Kris after all? Kris felt odd when his brother was wiping his back. He normally wouldn't help out like that. Then it hit him: He remembered the diaper he was wearing and that it was likely showing. Kris blushed at the thought that Kyle had to help protect him from embarrassing himself again. He ran over to his mom and tugged on her shirt lightly. She looked down at him and saw the look on his face, signaling he wanted to whisper something in her ear.  "What does he need? Please tell me he didn't use his diaper?" She felt annoyed. She loved her son, but him whispering things in such a loud and crowed environment, really didn't help. Normally when this happens, she can't hear him, and needs him to repeat himself. Most of which ends up as a full blown tantrum from him because of his own short temper.  "Can I get changed into underwear now?" Kris didn't want to walk the trails in a diaper. He wasn't sure when the underwear would arrive, but he knew she said it would only take a couple of hours while they explored.  "Not right now, buddy. We are going to go check out those trails while there is still light out." She knew the front desk already had their order, but that didn't change the fact that it would only be a few more hours. It's not like he was in a dirty diaper. He just didn't want to wear the garment. He wasn't allergic, he wasn't getting a rash or anything, he was fine.  "Okay..." Kris replied defeatedly. He was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to get back his underwear until later, but he was grateful no one seemed to notice the diaper yet and that Kyle was willing to help him out instead of humiliate him.  *** Kris was amazed at the trails. It felt like a theme park. Even being at Disney World, he knew things like this would be around, he just didn't think it would be at their hotel. The whole family had a blast walking through the different trails, seeing several animated characters brought to life on them. Each one gave them a sense of excitement. The kids were having so much fun that Kevin and Kim began to wonder if they would ever settle down for the night.  They were able to get a ton of family photos, several of which involved sitting on large statues or works of art. Kris noticed that, on the first couple of ones they sat on, Kyle would wipe something off Kris's back each time they got off. Realizing this, after the third or fourth family photo, Kris started to wipe his own backside to make sure his shirt hadn't ridden up. When he did it for the first time, he saw a satisfied smile and nod from Kyle. He hadn't said a word about what he was doing, but Kris caught on quickly enough to save himself from embarrassment on their first day. "How are we doing? Still want to watch that movie?" Kevin was exhausted; it had been a long day filled with stressful moments, but now that they were here, that weight seemed to have lifted. Everyone was having fun, and that's what mattered.  "Yes!" The kids shouted. They were all tired, but getting to stay up late and watch one of their favorite movies on a big screen and outside was too good to pass up. Kim and Kevin giggled at their kids excitement.  "Alright, let's go get showers and pajamas on then. After everyone is ready for bed, we'll head over and watch the movie." The kids started rushing off toward the main lobby and the elevator. "Hold up, we got to stop by the front desk first." All the kids were confused and disappointed at the delay as they walked up to the counter. "Hi there, here to pick up an order for our room," Kevin told the man at the counter. "Sure thing, just need your room key and a photo ID." Kevin looked at the man a little weirdly. He wasn't used to hotels asking for an ID when picking up an order. "We just need to verify it's your room and that the order is for you. You'd be surprised how many times people try to get stuff from someone else's room just by stealing or finding another guest's room key." Kevin nodded understandably. The resort was huge, and this was only one of the dozens they had, it only made sense room keys got lost easily.  "Okay, perfect, here you are, sir." The man behind the counter pulled out a shopping bag. The plastic was super thin, and the contents were easily visible on the inside. Kris blushed, seeing the pack of underwear for him. He was grateful to finally get out of the diaper and back into some underwear, but the fact that the man at the counter saw the underwear made Kris feel exposed. He knew there was likely no way the man knew Kris was in a diaper, but just the thought that he might know something was off made Kris want to curl up in a ball and hide.  Kevin thanked the man at the counter and then rushed the kids upstairs to get in their pajamas after showers. *** Each of the kids took a shower; they started from oldest to youngest. Tammi was lightning fast, leaving Kyle to go next. Kris was excited to get cleaned up after his accident on the plane finally. His mom did a good job cleaning him up the best she could with the wipes, but it could only do so much. A shower gave him a chance to feel fresh and finally put this day's incidents behind him. He was so excited to get out of this diaper and into some undies to watch the movie.  "Hey, Mom, can I get a pair of underwear?" Kris approached his mom. He didn't care about being direct in the confines of their suite with a sense of privacy. He was tired and didn't want to deal with the emotions of being embarrassed anymore. If his siblings heard, he didn't care. They likely already knew the situation. That bag with his underwear practically hid nothing. They must be even more tired than him if they didn't already know. "Why, sweetie?" Kim felt confused; she thought he was just going to put on one of his nighttime pull-ups. But Kris couldn't understand her question. Why? Because they have underwear now, and she promised he could wear them. Why else?  "So I can get changed into them." Kris felt like he was answering a stupid question but didn't dare act that way. His Mom has been great toward him since the accident, he didn't want to ruin that by being snippy.  "Oh! I'm sorry, honey, I didn't even think about that. Just put on one of your pull-ups. We are going to be going to bed right after the movie." Kris felt his heart sink at her response. He thought he would at least get to wear undies for more than just the morning. He didn't want to go out on the lawn and watch a movie in a pull-up. "Besides, there are going to be other little boys and girls out there who are wearing pull-ups, too, so you won't be alone. No one is going to know. You'll be fine." Kim realized that Kris likely didn't want to go from one diaper to a pull-up. But it was already late, and she knew he was likely to fall asleep in the middle of the movie.  "Okay..." Kris thought about arguing, saying he didn't want to. He had been promised that he could wear underwear, but the day had been long enough as it was. She had cared for him in a way he knew most parents wouldn't want to deal with at his age. Besides, tomorrow was a new day, and he knew there was no way he was going to have an accident like he did today.  Kyle stepped out of the shower right as Kris grabbed his pajamas and a fresh pull-up. He took a quick shower, allowing Sam to go in next. He was so grateful to have been able to toss the diaper in the bathroom trash, finally putting it behind him. He hoped he would never be in a diaper like that ever again. Pull-ups were one thing. Diapers were so much worse.  Sam's shower took a little longer than the rest of the kids, but she finished in time for them to walk down to watch the movie. All of the kids were nice and snuggled up in their pajamas. Each one was fitting for their age. Tammi had a nightgown she wore, with a long fleece skirt underneath to help provide warmth. It acted like a blanket as she sat down. Kyle had a pajama set, a more mature space style, mainly filled with solid colors. Meanwhile, Kris and Sam had more childish designs; both were a fleece footie onesie with a hood, keeping them warm as they sat on the blanket watching the movie as it played outside.  The movie was one of Kris's favorites. He could watch it a thousand times and never get sick of it. Normally, he would have no trouble staying awake to watch it. But the exhaustion from the day was finally catching up with him. As he lay on the blanket, he curled up to his mom, placing his head on her lap as they watched the movie. She gently rubbed his arm lovingly. Kris was having a hard time keeping his eyes open at this point. He only intended to close them for a moment but drifted off to sleep before he could open them again.     Chapter 19: Accident Free Kris slowly began to open his eyes. He felt refreshed like he had gotten the best sleep of his life. As he began stretching his arms outwardly, he felt his hand bump into something. He stopped, looking over to see his brother still passed out in the bed next to him. Kris nearly forgot that they were at Disney. Yesterday had been so long that he had completely forgotten they had made it. Kris slowly got himself up out of bed, he hadn't even remembered getting in it the night before. The last thing he remembered was sitting out on the lawn watching a movie, now he is back in their hotel room. He looked over to the other bed and saw Sam sprawled out on it, taking up the whole bed. Tammi was no where to be seen, she must have already gotten up and left the room.  Kris wasn't sure if his parents were awake or not, but he didn't really care either, he knew he needed to take a shower as his pull-up was likely soaked. He quietly snuck his way over to the dresser he and his brother shared. Opening it as slowly as he could not wanting to wake Kyle or Sam. He wasn't used to sharing a room with so many people before. Not only that, but normally he was the one to oversleep. Only today was different. He was hoping that while they still slept, he might be able to sneak back downstairs to the main lobby with his dad, and play some games in the arcade.  Playing some games with his dad, was one of Kris's favorite activities to do. They normally played at the grocery stores arcade while mom was busy paying for the groceries. Only, this was Disney world, their games had to be a hundred times cooler than the basic ones he was used to playing.  Kris grabbed a set of clothes from the dresser. A new pair of pants, and a shirt with a pair of socks. He was a little disappointed to see his underwear hadn't made their way into his dresser, but it was pretty late last night by the time they arrived, and when the movie likely ended, that his parents just didn't think about it.  With his change of clothes, Kris tiptoed his way out of the shared room out to the living space in their suite. He hoped the package of underwear was still out there like it was yesterday before they left for the movie, just sitting on the counter. As he entered the living space, he was able to to see his mom out sitting on the couch, drinking a cup of coffee. She looked exhausted. "Morning, bud. How did you sleep?" Kim sounded just as tired as she looked. She likely wanted to sleep another hour or two at least, yet she was already awake. "Morning. I slept really well." Kris felt bad for his mom. He felt partly responsible for disturbing his mom's sleep these last few weeks. Each time he woke up in the middle of the night, he had to bug her to get a new pull-up. Leading to a lot of late-night wake-ups.  "That's good. How's your pull-up? Did you manage to stay dry last night?" She asked, practically in a daze. Kris hadn't noticed the feeling of his pull-up yet. The morning waking felt robotic, just going through the motions without much attention to the details. He just assumed he was wet as usual.  "Umm... I'm not sure." Kris felt confused. His attention back on his pull-up for the first time since before going to sleep. It felt different, it wasn't cold, clammy, or heavy. "Did I actually stay dry last night?" Kris couldn't believe that his pull-up wasn't the normal feeling. Instead, it almost felt like a new one he had just put on.  "That's okay, bud. Go ahead and get cleaned up. Your sister should be out in a minute" She didn't even register Kris's reply, instead just responded as she always does. Kris could see her head nodding back to sleep, only getting caught at the last second keeping herself awake. Kris made his way over to the counter where his new underwear was last night, moving things around trying to find them. "What are you doing, bud?" Kim's face looked like she had a headache or was confused as to what was going on.  "I was just grabbing a new pair of underwear." Kris found the package over on the kitchen's island. "What? Don't be silly, you're still in pull-ups. You don't have undies yet you silly goose." It was clear at this point his mom wasn't completely there. She had to be half asleep if she thought Kris didn't have any underwear. They literally just bought a new pack last night. He was holding it. What was she talking about? "Ummm... okay" Kris wasn't sure what to do. He was sure his mom wasn't serious. There was no way. But did he want to risk it? He didn't want to disobey on the off chance she meant it, but he also knew it was unlikely. Rather than arguing with her, he opted to continue as planned, for now at least.  Still holding the package of underwear, he left the kitchen on his way over toward the bathroom. As he turned the corner, he saw Tammi standing in the hallway brushing her hair, giggling to herself. She must have heard the whole thing. Kris stared at her, unsure how she was going to respond.  "Don't worry about it. She's probably half asleep, dreaming about a time when you were still potty training." Tammi had a genuine smile of joy. She thought her mom was being silly, and even if it was embarrassing for Kris, she couldn't help herself laugh at their mom's situation.  The assurance from Tammi wasn't as effective as she might have intended. Her giggling and the thought of his mom dreaming about a time when he was still potty training made him feel little again. It had been years since he went through potty training. The thought of needing to do it again felt like a boulder crushing him. Rather than acknowledging her comment, Kris simply rushed past her toward the bathroom, closing the door behind him. It was their second day in Disney, he wasn't about to let his sister or mom ruin it already. The day just started, he was determined to be a big kid, and have fun playing with his siblings today. If he hurried, he might still be able to play in the arcade with this dad. Not wanting to waste any time, Kris stripped down to his pull-up. He couldn't believe his eyes, it was dry. He removed and examined it a little closer, he wanted to be sure. Completely bone dry, not even slightly damp. This was the first time in a long while he managed to sleep through the night without an accident. There was no telling if it would happen again, but just the fact that it happened made him feel overjoyed. Excited about the outcome, Kris jumped into the shower; he couldn't wait to tell his dad that he managed to go without an accident. But he didn't want to do it around his siblings. The last thing he wanted was for one of them to make a remark about it being a Christmas miracle or something. He already hated the fact he had to wear the pull-ups, and his mom's sleep comment about not wearing underwear didn't help either.  After a quick scrubbing, Kris got out of the shower, dried off, and looked at his pile of clothes in the bathroom. He had the brand new pack of underwear, his pull-up and the rest of his clothes.  "Should I wear the pull-up again? Mom said I don't have undies, but Tammi and I think she didn't mean it. Do I risk it though? Last time I wasn't sure, I peed myself, and dad got mad enough that I ended up in pull-ups again." Kris felt conflicted. He knew she likely didn't mean it, but just like last time, if he made the wrong choice it could completely change the way everything else played out.    
    • AbabeBill thank you for the welcome I look forward to everything I’ll learn along the way.