LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • ddstore.png

Little Boy's Tree Fort

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

56 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
  2. Who Is Your Superhero?

• 97 replies
    • 45 replies
  3. Poll: Toys

• 16 replies
  4. Big Kid Diapers!

• 17 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 7 replies
  5. Am I Alone?

• 27 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  6. Shoppin

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Model trains

• 32 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Pony up Daddy

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • No matter Guy, hang out if you want, jump in if something grabs you. And maybe, you will find someone too, who knows?
    • I wonder what it is with dipping these kids in scalding water?  Was Charles an alcoholic or drug user? From what I can tell in the story, he certainly doesn't seem to have any family support, being a single parent.  From what I've read aobut parents who abuse their kids like this, a lot of them have other problems, drug addiction, little family support, mental health issues, etc.  I've had my difficulties being a parent just like anyone else and I've had moments when I have felt like I would break and even now, I know that the struggles of being a parent are never really over.  By the way ck, did you get a chance to listen to my bad seed album and if so, how did you like it?  I changed the names of two of the tracks, the one about Pricilla to Bad Seed and Lilianna's love to Healing Scars.  A friend of mine did artwork for the album so I can post that here if any of you are interested.
    • you can get them to send them more often just email your Dr though myhealthyvet i get my medical supplies monthly and meds are a 3 month supply for me at this point we have alot of diaper come in a month.  we are still getting supplies though medcaid and the VA at the same time LOL its like 8 cases of supplies a month
    • Only get bean burritos and taco surpremes.  And ask for some fire sauce to go with it.