LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long did your mom change you?

6 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

I potty trained very late and had accidents well after that. Last time I remember my mom changing my diaper, I was 9. I loved it. She changed me on my back legs up in the air every time! 

Oh cool! I remember when my mom put me back in diapers when I was 10 years old. And every morning I got an fresh diapee change, but I had to go back to big boy underwear after that.?????? And I'm NOT gonna lie, deep down I liked having my diapers changed in the morning by my Mommy. I had plenty of accidents before she put me back in diapers though, at like 7 and 8 years old. I REALLY miss those days!???????♥️????????♥️????

• Like 3

I was potty trained for daytime by 2.5 so I only have one foggy memory of getting my diaper changed. I would love to have had many fond memories of pooping my pants and having them changed up to the age of 9... I'm jealous!!

• Like 2

I wore diapers to bed, so I wasn't "changed" very often, because normally in the morning, I'd toss my diaper into the trash and get dressed for the day. So I have memories of being diapered, usually sometime after dinner, but not changed, for the most part. I recall having my diaper put on, on my younger brother's bed, because we had bunk beds, and being older, I slept up top, as they were worried about him falling off the ladder, but, up there, it was too much of a reach for my mom, so I was diapered on the his bunk before climbing up. Later, once my brother was a bit older, my parents had us switch so that he was up top - he didn't wear diapers to bed after about age 3, so it made more sense to have me on the lower bed. 

I started putting my diaper on myself most of the time when I was a bit older, but then, towards the end of my first "career" wearing diapers, my parents started helping me put them on again, because they barely fit at that point, and it was hard to do by myself. By that time, I was no longer lying down for it, it was done standing up most of the time. But I did like it when I could lie down for it, however I felt, even then, that I could not admit to that. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

My mom sadly potty trained me early but I do remember her changing me once when I briefly had accidents at 3. I miss her doing it

I thought she changed your poopie diapers until you were 6 years old?!?? I remember you saying that you were potty trained for pee-pee, but NOT poo-poo.??????????♥️??????♥️????

• Like 1

I wet the bed until I was 10. My mom put my diaper on me before she put me in my pyjamas before bed. In the morning she took off my wet diaper and wiped me down before getting dressed.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I wet the bed until I was 10. My mom put my diaper on me before she put me in my pyjamas before bed. In the morning she took off my wet diaper and wiped me down before getting dressed.

Did you enjoy those diaper changes your Mommy gave you?!??

20 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Did you enjoy those diaper changes your Mommy gave you?!??

At the time it was mixed feelings. I was ashamed that i was a bed wetter but at the same time i loved wearing diapers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

At the time it was mixed feelings. I was ashamed that i was a bed wetter but at the same time i loved wearing diapers.

After she changed you, would she dress you for the day?!?

I was in diapers full time until 5 and nighttime diapers until 8.  My mom changed me the whole time.  I am 55 now, and i had some medical issues and have been back in diapers for the last 10 years 24/7.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, docein said:

I was in diapers full time until 5 and nighttime diapers until 8.  My mom changed me the whole time.  I am 55 now, and i had some medical issues and have been back in diapers for the last 10 years 24/7.

Cool!???

On 11/1/2022 at 11:52 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

After she changed you, would she dress you for the day?!?

Not really. I would just put on my big boy clothes after my wet diaper was taken off. At night she would diaper me then I would put my pyjamas on.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pampertimmy said:

Not really. I would just put on my big boy clothes after my wet diaper was taken off. At night she would diaper me then I would put my pyjamas on.

Awwwww, bummer.???? Would she give you a fresh Diapee after taking off the wet one?!???♥️????????????

On 11/5/2022 at 9:29 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Awwwww, bummer.???? Would she give you a fresh Diapee after taking off the wet one?!???♥️????????????

Nope. It was back to big boy clothes in the morning.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

Nope. It was back to big boy clothes in the morning.

Awwwww, poor thing!????? You didn't belong in big boy underwear, you belonged in diapees!??☺️???♥️???

• 2 weeks later...

Only until I was three. But I definitely remember being checked, declared in need of a change, and laid out on the floor. I remember my mom taking my ankles in one hand and lifting me up, the smell of wipes and powder, getting taped into a new diaper, and getting sent back off to play. Nice fuzzy little memories.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

i cant pinpoint the exact moment, as the memory is fuzzy that early in life.

i do remember my mother used to encourage me to use the toilet, by saying i wouldn't be allowed to go to "big boy school" if i still wore nappies

it was not long after consistently making it to the toilet, did i attend primary (elementary) school. so she must have stopped at around 5 years old

i required both my parents to assist in wiping for quite some time, as, when left on my own, i failed to clean properly, resulting in an uncomfortable anus

this would have stopped around 7-8

when i was 13, was the last time an adult had cleaned my bottom. i was in a Chinese buffet with my father and his girlfriend. the food was of bad quality, there definitely was some "expired" ingredients. i rushed to the toilet, expecting to poo like normal. before i could pull my pants down, liquid diarrhea shot out of my butt, resulting in the teenage equivalent of a baby blowout. it was a lot, and really gross. so i shouted for my father to assist me, not wanting to deal with it myself.

• Like 1

I guess I stopped being changed at the time I stopped wearing nappies, sometime around 3. I can't remember being changed at all however.

20 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

i required both my parents to assist in wiping for quite some time, as, when left on my own, i failed to clean properly, resulting in an uncomfortable anus

this would have stopped around 7-8

I was similar and remember I had to get help wiping for much longer than should've been the case, maybe 7 or so. It wasn't every single time but I just didn't seem to be very good at wiping down there and oftentimes if I tried myself I'd end up heavily skidding my underwear or just being uncomfortable, so when I could I'd get help. I remember once when I was maybe 6 or so, I had a poo while my mother was downstairs doing music lessons so I couldn't get her help. Apparently being eager to get back to playing I decided to just not wipe, pulled up my briefs, flushed and went back to playing. I can't remember exactly what happened straight after but after a bit I started to become aware that unsurprisingly my underwear became dirty and I had to go to my mum when she was done teaching and tell her I needed some assistance because there was a... um... problem down there ?
Of course I eventually learnt, but like various things with toileting as a kid it took me a bit longer to get it all correct.

• Like 1

but after a bit I started to become aware that unsurprisingly my underwear became dirty and I had to go to my mum when she was done teaching and tell her I needed some assistance because there was a... um... problem down there ?
Of course I eventually learnt,

the best thing about childhood is the ability to learn these things trough trail and error. its only through experience do we learn. i'm glad you caught it before a rash developed OWWIE!

• Like 2

I remember two incidents where I was changed as a baby, probably around age 2.  One was on the living room floor and I had wet my diaper, the other was in the play room which was the main bedroom before my dad had added on a second story to the house and bedrooms were moved upstairs.  The play room diaper change was a poopy diaper and I remember when my dad had undid my diaper as I was laying on the floor, he went to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth (no baby wipes in 1960).  I remember raising up and looking down at my open diaper and seeing the poop inside and wondering how it got there.

I did wet the bed until almost age 6 and it was a nightly routine to get a diaper from the dresser drawer and bring it to my mom in the living room.  She already had the plastic pants and diaper pins so I always wondered why she didn't get the diaper as well.  Maybe she thought having me get it made me a part of the process.  Anyway, she diapered me standing in front of her as she sat on the edge of the couch.  I remember always telling her not to stick me with the diaper pins.  Only thing I can think is she must have stuck me a few times. Then she would hold open the plastic pants for me to step into and she would pull them up over my diaper.  I know I wore pajamas but I really don't remember putting them on or her putting them on me. 

I don't remember having my diapers taken off in the morning except there was one incident.  I woke up in a soaked diaper and it must have felt uncomfortable because I took off my pajamas and slid my thick diaper and plastic pants down and stepped out of them.  I put my pajamas back on and went downstairs to the kitchen where my mom and dad were having breakfast.  First thing my mom said was, "Where are your diapers?"  You know how bulky cloth diapers look and she could tell right away I had taken them off.  I told her they were upstairs and she told me to go get them, I couldn't leave them upstairs.  I don't remember how old I was, 4 or 5 but I went up to the bedroom, grabbed the edge of the plastic pants with the wet diaper inside and drug them downstairs, having them bounce on each step along the way.  I dropped them in the kitchen and continued on the way to the bathroom.   

I remember the summer before I turned 6 we took a vacation to visit relatives.  I had no idea my mom had brought the diapers and plastic pants but since we were sleeping in my aunt's house in the beds of her kids (they camped outside in a tent), my mom said I had to wear diapers because she couldn't take a chance on me wetting their beds.  I was upset about it but nothing I could do.  That was the last time I remember my mom diapering me.

• Like 1
On 12/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, rusty pins said:

You know how bulky cloth diapers look

No; I do not :)

large.5a1260519daa4_6pearl.jpg.b7d656b58

On 12/19/2022 at 4:01 AM, lil_stinkie said:

the best thing about childhood is the ability to learn these things trough trail and error. its only through experience do we learn. i'm glad you caught it before a rash developed OWWIE!

Haha yes a lot of my toileting habits were trial and error. I don't think it was a rash because I don't remember any pain, I just remember being in my room and starting to 'feel' my dirty underwear against my bottom alongside just the sense of, well, not being clean around my bum, and getting this sort of "uh oh, this isn't good" feeling  as if I expected anything else to happen. If I did skid my underwear normally I couldn't feel it because it was just dry stains but I could properly feel the poop this time and knew things had gone bad. Rashes sound really nasty and I thankfully have no recollection of experiencing it either at the expected age or later on.
What I do remember with rash like feelings is the discomfort of how it feels when you wet yourself or really heavily leak and how when the clothing becomes clammy and cool it can sometimes feel a bit uncomfortable against the skin. I particularly remember this one time when I was like 6 I wet myself at school but somehow wasn't detected / got away with it (I used to hold it a lot and leak quite a bit so not unheard of, was just one of the times it was particularly heavy), and as I was walking home I could feel the leg elastic from my briefs clinging / rubbing on my skin and producing this kind of uncomfortable feeling which was almost like pin pricks on my skin.
When I started to do it deliberately in my pre-teens I remember experiencing this sensation again and it was surprisingly nostalgic because I'd kind of forgotten about it. Anyway, big tangent and not super related to the topic but hey-ho, I like rambling :P

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...