LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Kids

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

Subforums

1. Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

178 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Cartoons

• 26 replies
    • 58 replies
  3. A Big Kid in Diapers???

• 30 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 22 replies
  4. Pull Ups Vs Diapers

• 193 replies
    • 66 replies
  5. Do You Have A Diaper Bag?

• 28 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Kid-Like Undies

• 64 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. Imaginary friend

• 4 replies
    • 88 replies
  8. Best Toys 2018

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Accidents At School

• 116 replies
    • 28 replies
  10. Little Behaviors

• 9 replies
  11. questions

• 9 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Laura sighed. "Alright, stop throwing a fit.  We'll take your diaper off for now, but you better not pee until we get home because you won't have a diaper on until we at least get back into the car." She then pulled down the little girl's skirt and started to undo the diaper.
    • Samantha called to their mother. "Mom!  I'm trying to help Misato.  She still doesn't get anything, you know.  Don't you think Rebecca can do it by herself this once?" Rebecca answered back.  "Hey!"   Mike started to help with setting the table as he heard the children starting to give their reasons for not wanting to. "Samantha, you can help us set the table.  Misato is fine in the living room by herself for a minute or two." Mike then looked at Kelly. "Do you think we should have Misato help them?"
    • Beautiful, just beautiful. I love seeing the interaction and humanity between Emmy/Emily and Mommy/Joyce. I wonder 2hat will happen when her parents show up?     I look forward to reading your story, and I'm glad you are still sharing your talented art with us here
    • Angela smiled. "We are going to read, now."   Brenda helped her put the papers in the right place and then got the hardest fifth grade book she could find.   Cindy smiled once all the marks were erased, and then she led Ruth to turn in her work and get a third grade book for her.