LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Kids

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

Subforums

1. Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

274 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 11k views
    • 31 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 33 replies
    • 6.6k views
  2. New Pajamas

• 3 replies
  3. Accidents At School 1 2 3 4 8

• 190 replies
    • 85k views
    • 4 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 10.7k views
  4. Guys or Girls 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 4.1k views
  5. playing with legos

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Cartoons 1 2 3

• 53 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. Childhood tights

• 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 2 replies
  8. Tragedy

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Sleepy baby

• 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Small diapers

• 0 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• Unfortunately for said girl... the next morning she was just as wet as ever, and the pajama bottoms she had worn to bed couldn't even stay up on her waist anymore! What was worse, her poor bum was hot and in pain! Anya was busy making a healthy breakfast for the girl, and she went upstairs to check on her when she heard some noises of distress. "Mistress is everything okay?" She asked gently. 
    • Bailey was absolutely seething as the maid continued to belittle her. This bitch was dead! First thing in the morning, she was going to kick that mean old maid out for good! But would have to wait. The girl was tired and most certainly needed her beauty sleep, especially after all that happened. 
    • Anya only let go when the girl was in her room. "We've both had a very long day, and you need to get some sleep, okay Mistress? We'll see how you feel tomorrow." She said and patted her head before starting off, leaving the girl all by herself with her unpadded butt and her bedroom that still had a lingering smell of pee. 
    • Hey dlsafrica, no need to read the whole post, the first few paragraphs are the cliff notes. I feel you there on the church. I love going to church with my family when I go back home and they would not be happy. I just had friends and family tell me that they think I'm on the spectrum for autism; not sure if they were totally joking or not. I have had people, even total strangers tell me that there is an innocence about me. Thanks Christine for the feedback! One of the reasons I love this site is because there is a lot of older members that are comfortable with themselves, who they are, and give good, honest answers.  Thank you for sharing your knowledge on gender withe me too. I'm considered a "soon to be" expert in mathematical physics, but I am a dunce when it comes to social sciences, especially in the last 5 years when it comes to all these new terms.  I will definitely check out Little Girls' Playhouse. I got three new adult baby/toddler dresses with matching bloomers/diaper covers and hair bows today in the mail; so it has been a good evening of playing dress up. I did pre-check-in with a psychiatrist last Friday; I should hopefully have an appointment scheduled for later this week or next week.
    • The girl was absolutely infuriated as made clear by her red face. Was the maid trying to overthrow her?! She was the master, Anya was the maid! That’s how it is! She had no right treating her master this way!