LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Kids

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

Subforums

1. Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

274 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 11.1k views
    • 39 replies
    • 10.9k views
  2. Inner Child

• 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 33 replies
    • 6.7k views
  3. New Pajamas

• 3 replies
  4. Accidents At School 1 2 3 4 8

• 190 replies
    • 85.6k views
    • 4 replies
  5. Guys or Girls 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 4.2k views
  6. playing with legos

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Cartoons 1 2 3

• 53 replies
    • 6.6k views
    • 5 replies
  8. Childhood tights

• 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 2 replies
  9. Tragedy

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Sleepy baby

• 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• She chuckled seeing the girl go entirely stiff. It was absolutely adorable. The rest of the ride was spent with Francine holding her there... It was like she was on a tight leash, but it was really just one simple little touch! When they arrived, she finally released her prisoner, and got out of the car, opening her door for her and helping her out. "Come on, Mademoiselle!" She said and led her up to the door. She carefully unlocked it, then pushed it open. "You go ahead and relax, and I'll start bringing in your boxes, alright Doll?"
    • He shook his head when she said that only cheap stores make them check their bags in the mall.  What did she really know about that?  A little know-it-all miss that was in a foster home?  They probably never even let her go shopping at all, and probably saw any shopping done on just television shows. "Well, either way, this is just what is polite, so you will learn to be polite while you are being cared for by me.  I understand that maybe your old foster parents were not very good, but that doesn't mean I just drop the reigns and turn you wild, honey." He sighed about the skirt. "Well, you didn't exactly tell me what you wanted in a skirt, and anyway, I was just getting you something to cover yourself with.  You can still get, well, let's get three skirts and no pants," he thought as he spoke thinking about what would be easier because she was wearing diapers or at least pull ups for now.  "Skirts will be easier with your condition," he told her. He walked her to the little preteen area first, but as her sizes eventually dictated, he was probably in the young miss area for fifteen to seventeen year olds.  Though they were in that section, his mind kept telling me that she might not even be eleven years old given how she didn't seem to understand how stores worked.  He couldn't imagine a thirteen-year-old had never been shopping alone before, even if she had to sneak out to do it.
    • I gave up fighting my steadily worsening incontinence just that way and like you wake up soaking wet every morning and just pee steadily  in my nappy all day. I have no regrets.
    • “Yeah, well you were so willing to invite a total stranger to move i-!” she tried to retort before she was cut off by the feeling of Francine’s hand squeezing one of her thighs. A burst of steam erupted from her head as her face grew red. But it did seem to shut her up for now, which was good. She didn’t know why Francine simply touching her got her so flustered, but based on her reaction, it most certainly was the case! Much to Francine’s amusement. 
    • Francine noticed her confusion, and she chuckled. "I can spot your desperation from a mile away, Dahlia. I don't mean to be rude... But your nails are bitten down to stubs, you're willing to move in with almost a complete stranger, your clothes are a bit dirty, and your grocery list is... well..." she trailed off and shrugged. "I know what it's like to be down on your luck like that. So yeah... Help." She said and reached a hand out to squeeze her thigh that poked out from under the diaper and the mini skirt. She kept driving down the winding roads until they got back to her posh house. She parked in the driveway and turned to her. "Shall we?"