LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footie Pajama...Public...Fetish(?)

Footiecrinkle

Hi all,

Anyone else have a strange love of seeing pajamas, especially footie pajamas/onesies/kigurumi, in public, or selse outside getting dirty or swimming? I'm mostly talking about media here as it rarely happens in real life. Thus I've always loved Hitchhikers Guide, Poltergeist 3, Peter Pan, and Where The Wild Things Are, as well as that Growing Pains episode with the dream sequence where the siblings are at a nightclub in their pajamas, with the youngest wearing an 80s footed sleeper.

Now, don't get me wrong, my attraction is to the garment, not to the possibly underage characters in these films.

I've always loved the idea of a character padding around in public or in the wild in footies, getting the feet and sleeper dirty or wet without a care in the world or perhaps a bit of embarrassment. Diapers are entirely optional.

I actually have a few story ideas I may work up.

1: A boy is taken, Hitchhikers Guide style, in the night while wearing footie pajamas or a onesie, and gallivants around the galaxy in his increasingly tattered and dirty pjs. Hi is occasionally embarrassed by his attire, but not enough to change.

2: The school "pajama boy" always wears footies or a sleeper every day to school, and his adventures. One possible scenario is him taking his normally non pajama-clad best friend on a vacation, on the condition that the friend has to wear footies like he does.

Anyone know of any recent movies or shows with footies in them? The only recent one I can think of is "Kindlesticks" from Creeped Out, but that was more of a back-zip Halloween costume than pajamas, but those are cool too.

There were also some footie pajamas in the mud videos on Youtube a while back which were awesome as well, but they seem to have been taken down.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Footiecrinkle said:

Hi all,

Anyone else have a strange love of seeing pajamas, especially footie pajamas/onesies/kigurumi, in public, or selse outside getting dirty or swimming? I'm mostly talking about media here as it rarely happens in real life. Thus I've always loved Hitchhikers Guide, Poltergeist 3, Peter Pan, and Where The Wild Things Are, as well as that Growing Pains episode with the dream sequence where the siblings are at a nightclub in their pajamas, with the youngest wearing an 80s footed sleeper.

Now, don't get me wrong, my attraction is to the garment, not to the possibly underage characters in these films.

I've always loved the idea of a character padding around in public or in the wild in footies, getting the feet and sleeper dirty or wet without a care in the world or perhaps a bit of embarrassment. Diapers are entirely optional.

I actually have a few story ideas I may work up.

1: A boy is taken, Hitchhikers Guide style, in the night while wearing footie pajamas or a onesie, and gallivants around the galaxy in his increasingly tattered and dirty pjs. Hi is occasionally embarrassed by his attire, but not enough to change.

2: The school "pajama boy" always wears footies or a sleeper every day to school, and his adventures. One possible scenario is him taking his normally non pajama-clad best friend on a vacation, on the condition that the friend has to wear footies like he does.

Anyone know of any recent movies or shows with footies in them? The only recent one I can think of is "Kindlesticks" from Creeped Out, but that was more of a back-zip Halloween costume than pajamas, but those are cool too.

There were also some footie pajamas in the mud videos on Youtube a while back which were awesome as well, but they seem to have been taken down.

Cheers.

@Footiecrinkle

Footie Pajamas are cool, and I had some when growing up, but because I didn't walk too much when I was younger without my walker or crutches, I would have them for a while, and then after that, they would rip through, and they would not keep my feet warm, so I would have to wear socks.  Once that started to happen, my parents knew that I needed protection on my feet, and had me wearing street shoes/braces when they knew I had to walk outside at night, or unless they carried me.

I am not sure of any other movies that would have footies in them, unless there may be a reference to it in "The Baby" from I think 1973, and Poltergeist III, where, Heather O'Rourke had them on during the movie. 

I do like the 2 ideas that you are working on:  There have been many instances where I have seen people walking around in PJ Pants, and slippers in the summer, and even in the dead of winter in Vermont:  They don't seem to care when they do this, but I would:  I can't imagine that I would go out without at least street shoes on, and socks.  I also would not want to dirty up my slippers in wet heavy snow.

Take Care,

Brian

Footiecrinkle, I'm a bit older than you, I have had a thing for footed pj's since I got a pair, back in the mid 60's.

I love footed Pj's so much I never ever sleep without them, my estimate is I have been wearing them steady since to 70's

I watch for footed pajamas, and union suits everywhere I go, I have loved wearing union suits and footed pajamas ever since I can remember.

I wore a union suit to school everyday in winter and  I had another union suit for pajamas that I wore when I didn't have access to footed pajamas.

The first pair of footed Pj's I owned I loved them to death, I wore them until they fell apart.

First time I saw footed pajamas on TV is when Red Skelton wore them in a skit on his weekly TV show, I also remember seeing them in a few movies and TV.

At this point in my life, I don't see me stopping anytime soon.

At one time there was a photo group on flicker

• Like 1

My primary fetish is definitely footed pajamas, it's how I found out about ABDL.

Also you would love Grandma's Boy.

IIRC there's also a shot in Girl, Interrupted. It's an emotional movie so be prepared.

and if you love Hitchhiker's prepare to experience the classic Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland.

• Like 1

I have seen a lot of people wearing onepiece in the summer, but mostly kids and teenagers
https://www.onepiece.com/en-no

Its kinda a footed pyjamas, without the feet 

High school graduates in Norway often wears one piece clothing around May 

I have 3 footed pyjamas, but I prefer to wear nothing at home, but now that it has gotten so cold I might have to start using again, instead of using more electricity for heat 

I wear only things with a skirt of soe kind, either skirt and blouse, dress or babydoll. That is how my dolls like me dressed and it makes me feel mor like a proper girl, along with being a blonde and part Fairy and PJ's do NOT go AT ALL with a tiara; Right? My bed has plenty of covers

I wish I had more footie sleepers, but like with everything else, its impossible/expensive to get that right fit when you can't try it on first

I bought one online, that fits perfectly, lucky buy, but the store doesn't have the measures stored (Somewhat custom made)

I might buy a jumpsuit/sleeper without feet, since I can buy it locally for $25
Already bought one, but its way too big, but useable, just need to remove the hood 

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

I wish I had more footie sleepers, but like with everything else, its impossible/expensive to get that right fit when you can't try it on first

I bought one online, that fits perfectly, lucky buy, but the store doesn't have the measures stored (Somewhat custom made)

I might buy a jumpsuit/sleeper without feet, since I can buy it locally for $25
Already bought one, but its way too big, but useable, just need to remove the hood 

You could re-use the material from the hood to make the bit your feet go into then it'd be more cozy.

4 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

You could re-use the material from the hood to make the bit your feet go into then it'd be more cozy.

Just need a sewing machine..

I have tried hand stitching and I suck at it, but I learned to sew with a machine in school 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Yeah. I remeber when I saw Kevin (from "Wonder Years") in one episode wearing footie pajamas in front of his school class. I was a kid back then and Wonder how it would be excellent to wearing this kind pajamas and i love with them. There's no option to tell my paretents to buy me one becouse no one offers footies and also i was too shy to ask. I bought my first footie pajmasa 7 year ago. It was very stresful tu put them on and and show myself to othees family members. Footies is not popular at all for older kids in Poland. Footless onesies slowly became more popular. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe I’m just different but I’ve actually seen people in footy pajamas, it’s normally women but I’ve seen people wear them walking around at a hotel before, at a gas station, heck even my coworker wore a grinch one one Christmas Eve my work had us work 

On 1/23/2021 at 9:42 PM, Footiecrinkle said:

A couple days a go I saw guy in television news in onesie. Guy was a gangster and program was from his arrest. I think that a gangster could wear onesie everyone could ?.

On 7/28/2022 at 4:36 AM, Brajan32 said:

A couple days a go I saw guy in television news in onesie. Guy was a gangster and program was from his arrest. I think that a gangster could wear onesie everyone could ?.

Now what are you talking about.The pj or( the snap crotch one  which to me is a onesie)?

I think that people wearing onesies/jumpsuits in public like the ones the OP refer to looks adorable and cute ☺️

I have only seen an adult dressed in a footed pajames one time in a bakery many years ago. It was before wearing sweat onesies/jumpsuits got alternative fashion like the One Piece - so very unusual back when.

I am not that public about wearing my own footed sleepers or onesies.

But in the winter I almost only sleep in footed sleepers.

In spring and autumn I sleep a lot in thin onesies (footless sleepers)

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Looks like we're going to be getting some of this in the new Peter Pan movie on Disney+. Michael in this adaptation tromps around the forests of Neverland in a button-front footed sleeper. Cool.

Peter_Pan_Wendy-376944969-large.jpg

Been seeing this commercial a lot lately, with a girl in a sleeper outdoors.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/bdxO/claritin-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year-spring

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I mentioned it in my original post. This is one of my favorite footies in public scenes of all time, about halfway through the episode. It's a dream sequence, but it has 80s style footies in a club as well as a nightgown with slippers.

• Like 2

When I was growing up, my babysitter's older daughter, who was maybe 12 (I was maybe 9) wore a pink,one piece, footed blanket sleeper with those white vinyl soles and toecaps. Very typical 80's, and the very first time I ever saw a female in her intimates, so footed pajamas kind of gained an attraction due to that. Shortly later, I went to a summer camp where at an evening talent show, one of the counselors, who was probably a college "kid" from Pepperdine U., was also wearing a blanket sleeper just like that, but red. I adored her. But to this day, I have not seen Poltergeist 3, because I usually hate thrillers/scary movies. I'm sure if I had paid attention to any clips of it when it came out,I'd have definitely wanted to watch that!

I off and on liked Growing Pains, too, but for some reason I don't recall that episode. I do remember that, even though I enjoyed girls in footed blanket sleepers back then, I thought boys looked cringy in them, and I, myself, don't recall wearing them ever due to probably voicing that opinion. Maybe when I was a baby. I do kind of like that gown, too. I liked lacy stuff like that on girls back then. Kind of like Clara in the Nutcracker for those that like ballet/ballerinas/ballerinos. 

It seems to me, in the '20's, they have gotten a lot less popular. What's popular now is the kigurumis, which have the animal tails and scales, etc, but no feet. Not even separate booties like some pajamas had back in the days, with the vinyl soles (which I rarely ever saw but I liked). They're cute in their own way but don't have that same effect on me. Plus, if I were to actually wear one, it seems like the tail and other appendages would get uncomfy. 

I love how companies online are making them custom now. One even had mittens with vinyl palms and fingercaps. That's nothing I ever saw growing up, but I do actuall like that feature whenever I am looking a young woman modeling them.

• Like 1
On 6/29/2023 at 4:53 AM, Toecaps Denton said:

….It seems to me, in the '20's, they have gotten a lot less popular. What's popular now is the kigurumis, which have the animal tails and scales, etc, but no feet.

Sadly, I have made the same observation 😔

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...