LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoons

battlemage

So, kids, what're your favorite cartoons? I know you've got favorites because kids love cartoons!

Lately I've been watching a few cartoons that I liked as a kid, Pokemon, Digimon, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and the super hero shows, and I'm starting to get into a few I didn't have a chance to watch as a kid, like Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Ben 10.

Let's see, my favorite current cartoon that is actually geared toward kids is "Dan Vs.", but my favorite all time kids' cartoon is "Animaniacs". That said, I'm a HUGE Seth McFarlane fan (Family Guy, Cleveland Show, American Dad), and LOOOOOVE "South Park".

Currently re-watching Pokemon from the beginning. Only cartoon i really got into as a kid (Though its not technically a cartoon, its an anime)

It is quite the fun show. I've almost finished season 1 again.

In order of time.The old cartoons that were shown on TV in the 1950''s Popeye. Woody Woodpecker, Hecke & Jeckle (all of which were made in the '40's) and all of Felix the Cat. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck (he was on the square), Goofy, Micky Mouse was OK, Ruff & Reddy (the late 50's Popeye was hideous) Moving up into the 60's Yogi Bear, Quick Draw McGraw. Snagglepuss, Rocky & Bullwinkle and those that came with them like Sherman & Peabody and Fractured Fairytales. Hercules, The 60's Marvels; especially Sub Mariner, Spiderman and Fantastic 4, Underdog, Tennessee Tuxedo, Hokey Wolf, Here comes the Grump, Tomfoolery (a Saturday Morning cartoon clone of Laugh-in) Wacky Racers From the '70's Speed Racer and Starblazers We used to watch Force Five for laughs. Then we move to the 80's He-Man Gobots (the Transformers were too ponderous for me), the Real Ghostbusters and Robo-Tech. I did not like the He-Man redux.The cartoons I wish there was The Micronauts.Tried to like Thundercats but that did not happen

• Like 1

South park, Anamaniacs, Ahhhhh real monsters, Invader Zim, oldschool Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, ed edd and eddy, family guy, American Dad, beavis and butthead, adventure time, regular show,uhmmmmmm hmmmm fairly odd parents, fanboy and chumchum, back tot he barnyard

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I like a bunch of cartoons, so here is what I can think of. Ed Edd n' Eddy, Angry Beavers, Animaniacs, Cow and Chicken, Grim and Evil/Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (LOVE it), Loony Toons (of course), Hey Arnold, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Jimmy Neutron, Avatar: The Last Airbender (Got the complete series for Christmas last year), Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents.

• Like 1

I'm an older, and like the old stuff mostly. Saturday morning cartoon reprobate! See Christine's post above, lots of good mentions there. My favorites have to be Bugs Bunny/Wanner Bros. up first though. Lets not forget to mention, Tom and Jerry's "Baby Puss". Gotta love that one!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gumball! But I also like Miraculous Ladybug, Phineas and Ferb, Star Wars Rebels, Samurai Jack, anything funny or action orientated general makes me happy.

I recently discovered The Lion Guard and got drawn into that as well!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched all kinds of stuff as a kid, but I don't watch any of it now. Even now I hardly watch TV, nothing that catches my eye, except for My Little Pony of course. I'll watch NCIS a little, maybe a bit of some history documentaries if I'm in the mood, but most of the time I'm on the Internet or doing other things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...