LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL, outdoor potty training and nature pees

Havelock

Does anyone else have have an ABDL interest that overlaps with a caretaker assisting in pottying outside a diaper, outdoor potty training and/or nature pees?

Let me give some context. For years I have had a mild interest in diapers and an even stronger interest in public peeing. More recently I have been thinking that these interests have the same origin an averlap. Like many here, I think my diaper interest come from fond memories being diapered and take care of. I remember being put in a diaper by a nanny to “go pipi" at a young age and having an overwhelmingly positive feelings of care. In a similar way I tend to think fondly of the nannies helping me take a "nature pee" or pipi outside when I was being potty trained and after. I have many good memories of being sweetly guided to various places outside to pee and being directed to pee on a variety of things (walls, car wheels, garages, sidewalks, trees bushes etc.) in a variety of situations. It always felt like they put my needs ahead of public perceptions or any concerns about soiling things. Most of this took place in Europe (Spain and France) where outdoor peeing is accepted. This was always contrasted with much more strict upbringing in the US where such public peeing was not allowed or had to be uncomfortably delayed and hidden. Sometimes I would end up with wet pants and shame.

As an adult I have found I enjoy relationships where my female partners act like the nannies of my youth, check if I need to pipi, and guide me to a place I can have a potty break outside. If they unzip me, help me and hold me that adds to the experience. If they disregard society in nonchalantly choosing a convenient location that will leave a mess/puddle, that’s even better. It seems similar to diaper roleplay but in a caretaker public peeing form.

I've had a few partners who will indulge me in this role, but only one who I think could truly empathize with my psychology. This ex-girlfriend spent her early life in in China where they use split crotch pants instead of diapers. Thus, the same feelings many AB/DL have about diapers, she had about being held to pee outside. We would often role play and switch roles and she really got into it.

Does anyone else have this kind of pottying outside the diaper with a caretaker type of gratification?
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Absolutely! I can definitely relate to what you're describing. The connection of care, trust, and vulnerability while being guided by a partner in this sort of outdoor roleplay really resonates with me. Just like you mentioned, it goes beyond just the diaper aspect and delves into the feelings of being nurtured and cared for. I've always enjoyed the unique intimacy and bond it creates, even if it might be different from the more common ABDL scenarios. It's comforting to know there are others who find a similar type of gratification in this!

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...