LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence developed into ABDL.

Jessica1965

Started leaking as a teen and found ABDL while looking for advice/support online. The incontinence groups were so whiny about needing protection, where the ABDL's knew every brand and what worked.

• Like 3

@Jessica1965

I have been a diaper lover all of my life, and I've been incontinent on and off throughout my life. I guess you could say that the most important thing that was like a trigger for me was the fact that anybody that was a mother are a babysitter who, who had a young child, still in diapers, would be a trigger, because you walk into a room with a package of pampers from the 70s, and you can automatically tell, because they smelled so awesome, and I guess that was the trigger for me, every time I would see a box of pampers or I would smell them, I knew darn well that that would set me off!

So I've been on and off all my life. the main trigger other than the first one where someone would have a box of pampers and they would smell good in somebody's nursery, was when I would go two pediatric rehab and two stints when I was six, seven, 8, or nine years old.  basically because I was disabled, and I needed additional therapy and additional assistance assistance with Activities of Daily Living. (ADL's) 

because I have cerebral palsy and because they thought that that would be a good idea for me to go to a pediatric rehab facility to help me, they ended up saying that the place that I was going to was like club med. they told me that it had a nice swimming pool, that I could swim in every day, that I could play basketball with my friends in a wheelchair, and I could do a bunch of other fun things, they basically told me that it was club met and who was going to be this awesome place And they made it out to be a place where I could be a kid and I didn't have to worry about a thing and everybody would take care of me.

In reality it was hell! It was like somebody had put me in a jail cell, with a whole bunch of humongous women that probably could stomp me into the ground if I said no to them, And then they would tell me that it would be easier for them if they helped me more like instead of me going to the bathroom by myself, and so I would start using the bathroom, And then after a while they just got sick of taking me to the bathroom and diapered me. Therefore, I got used to having a diaper on, and I guess it was something that would really protect me from the from the hell I was dealing with, And then I had a bunch of bad things happen to me, like being force fed, or being threatened with something I was afraid of, or basically being disrespected or Angry with me because I wouldn't do things the way they wanted them done right away! they would force feed me in a high chair, strap me into my own chair and make an impossible for me to get away, and then when I refuse to eat, they'd call my parents and tell me that I refuse to eat anything they would feed me, and I would refuse because they were feeding me things that were making me violently ill! my dad had to be called and then my dad told them what in the heck are you doing to him, he doesn't eat eggs in all of these other things that you're feeding him, eat cereal toast juice and things like that, Occasional scrambled egg, but he doesn't like the things that you're feeding him, so stop doing it, and you won't have a problem, give him what I told you and he will eat that all day long! they basically told my dad that they weren't able to do that, but then my dad told them that if they weren't able to do it, then they would end up doing it anyway because my dad didn't like didn't like the fact that I was being mistreated.

And then one day when they told me if I didn't like what I was eating, that I could leave and go to my room, I try to do just that, when they found out what I was doing, they didn't just let me go to my room, they had a gorilla of a lady Grab onto my wheelchair push me down the hall in a very cross and very sarcastic voice said if you don't like what you're eating and you don't wanna do what you are supposed to do, go to your room! I was then forcefully pushed back fair enough so that they would be able to fling me all the way down to the end of the hallway, I almost hit a table a bunch of chairs and a window, once that happened, I lost it, I went into my room and slammed the door and locked it, and I refused to let it be opened until someone responded and dealt with this.

I know that this is supposed to be a pediatric facility, but my brother was than I am, and more disabled than I was, ended up spending time at a place called Brandon Training School in Vermont USA, having to stay there because he needed special help that my parents could not provide 24 hours a day. this place had a pediatric unit, which was really pretty, was really airy, really nice, and was a happy place. my dad and I went to another section of the facility when they when they had all these people locked up in rooms and all you could hear was a bunch of screaming and all of this. Long story short, it scared the heck out of me, and I always said to these people that I don't wanna be in a place like this this facility, because it scares me.

So the director calls me into our office and asked me why I'm giving him so much trouble: I told them that I'm not giving them any trouble, that they're forcing me to eat stuff that I can eat, that I don't like, and then they're forcing me to do things that I have no choice to do or not to do. I didn't have a choice to come down here, and everybody made it sound like a club med, And we both know right now that it is not club med. I wanna go home I miss my family, and I don't wanna hear anymore garbage. Basically within a week of being there, I was wheelchair dependent, and I was diaper dependent, because nobody wanted to take the time to take me to the bathroom! And then from my other friend that I've known for years about 40 to be exact, there were other accusations of worst things like abuse physical mental emotional and other things, and I'm damn glad that that ace is closed and I never have to deal with that type of a place again. the model of care was changed in the 90s, so they can't get away with some of the bad things that happened to me or my friend.

I honestly think that a mix of me being attracted to diapers when I was young, along with the fact that I was in a pediatric facility for physical therapy and OT occupational therapy, possibly speech therapy, and being placed in a diaper and then being made dependent on them was one of the things that made me like diapers and be attracted to them. When you have no choice and you're only six and you have to fight like you're 15, there's something wrong with the system. When you're a child you don't need to worry about adult responsibilities, but you have to sometimes fight for what you think is right! when they call my parents and they would tell my parents I didn't do something, I would get in trouble for that! several times I caught them in a lie and I told them that I wanted to talk to my dad And I told them that these people are lying and they're making my life hell! I basically asked my dad to ask them for a shower every day, a radio in my room, and for a lot more respect! if they can't respect a child that is trying to do what you're being asked to do, all they're doing is scaring the living daylights out of you, then they're not very good people, and that is part of the reason why I still nightmares to this day to what happened to me and my brother. i'll forget it, And sometimes I wish that I could just be sucked away from these terrible nightmares, things that I shouldn't have to even deal with, and people may think I'm silly for saying it, but when you hear people screaming bloody murder in a facility that's supposed to help you, there's something wrong with the system! I'm just a kid in this example, but I didn't have any rights, but I did have rights but they didn't want me to open my mouth! no one's gonna do that to me or my friends and get away with it!

When I was 46 I started having problems again with incontinence and diverticulitis and accidents. I started asking for assistance in 2018 because I didn't know exactly what was going on, and I told the doctor that I may ask him for diapers later, and he told me that if I needed I needed it He would prescribe it. I had to go through hell to get to the Mega Max level, because I needed that kind of a protection, and I got it. In 2020 I decided to go full 24/7 in diapers, cause it was a lot easier And my stress level was almost zero. I also feel that it was a good decision for me, and my stress is 0 and should not be as bad. I've also dealt with a lot of things in my mind and I don't want to have to worry about stupid things that make no sense. the things that I've dealt with in my life are myriad of things that are all mixed up like a milkshake being used in a shaker bottle, and I'm sick of my life being shook around like a fool and then try to figure out why things are like they are. Wearing diapers makes it so that I don't have to worry about stuff, I don't have to worry about using the bathroom, nor do I have to worry about stupidness that I can't control, because in a diaper you don't have to control nothing! you can let it go, and and you can actually change It when you need it.

I believe I am an incontinent diaper lover because of my interest when I was young kid, and the smell of diapers and the feeling of diapers and the fact that some little kid was being told that they don't have to worry about it, And I and I guess that was one trigger, along with the trigger that I had to deal with at the rehab facility. They wanted me and diapers because it was easier for them to deal with it, and they didn't want to waste time taking me to the bathroom, but they also didn't want to help me to be mobile, so I was basically in a wheelchair, so I might as well call myself a disabled child that was fully diapered and deal with that, And that is why I feel the way I do I think that's why I'm an incontinent diaper lover, because I love diapers because of the fact that I was required to use them, even when I had full continents and able to use the bathroom. I think that's what the problem is.

In my profile Jessica you will find a link under about me that talks about my journey thread. This will tell you exactly what happened to me the best I can remember it and why I am the way I think I am and how that came about. most of this is because of the fact that I spent a good part of my childhood in and out of the rehab facility which I had to spend a total of 14 weeks at, and then I have to end up coming back and catching up on school, And then the school would say that I had to spend a year repeating grades because I wasn't actually there. I won one battle because they wanted to hold me back in 3rd grade, and I contended that the reason why I shouldn't be held back is because they found out about my learning disabilities and issues, and they were trying to fix them, and we were making progress. the second contention was that I shouldn't be held back in 3rd grade because I had to spend 14 weeks away from my classmate, I didn't have my teacher more than twice during the 14 weeks Come down and see me and help me, and I missed my family And a whole bunch of things and my life was just a big mess!

when I analyze the entire mess of this whole situation throughout my life, it's a wonder that I wasn't a diaper lover when I was 14! It was a miracle that I was able to get out of that place and lead a halfway decent life, and do the things that I needed to do to actually finish school, graduate, go to school for four more years than get my associates in my bachelor's degrees, and now that I am doing things that I like, I also volunteer at my church, running their thrift store and helping people. what I can't understand is why something as silly as what I have dealt with turned into something that reminds me of a horror film! I still think that it was hard for me to deal with it, And that's why I am the way I am.

I keep saying to myself no wonder I'm a diaper lover No wonder I'm incontinent, no wonder I wanna be able to regress and have people do things to help me? it's because of all the bad things that happen, that really didn't have to happen, but there were bad people that dealt with me, and I'll always remember the bad things, and I try to always remember that there was a good thing that happened out of it, the only thing that I hate about it, is the fact that I had to I had to fight like I was 17 when I should have had the right to refuse to eat whatever they're trying to feed me, or refuse to do things that would hurt me, or anything else.

In the end, I'm sort of glad that I turned out the way I am, cause I'm a good guy! I try to help people as best I can, but I still can't get over the stupid deal with sometimes because there was no reason that I had to endure it, but for the fact that adults in the 70s were the boss and kids had no rights and had no way to do anything without their permission. Luckily I had my dad on my side and was able to convince my dad that these guys were doing things that they weren't supposed to comment my dad finally found out about it and my dad put his foot down! I don't want to be a bother to anybody, but when you end up with a situation where you constantly remember things that you should have forgotten 45 years ago, then they're always gonna be with you. I'm always gonna be incontinent or a diaper lover because that's the way I'm wired.

I've said it before Jessica and I'll say it again! you are darn lucky! You have a mommy that will take care of you, and she will make sure that you are well taken care of, and she knows things about you that she understands and she helps you take care of that, And she also allows you to live the life that you are living, and enjoying that life. That is awesome! there are many people in this life that probably would kill for a Mommy that would take care of him like that, And some of them I've even heard are jealous! regardless of what happens my dear, you are darn lucky to have the situation that you're in, and that your Mommy or your partner, loves you enough to be able to do this for you and helps you to deal with your issues, and does not worry about whether you use your diapers or not, and she will help you. Far too many people in this world are just ugly people, and they just want to make money and try to yell at people and make them feel bad, and part of the reason why I feel the way I do about wanting to regresses because I don't want to worry about bad things like that again! when I six years old, I should be running around with my friends, I should be playing with my matchbox cars, are watching Sesame Street are doing something else, not trying to fight for my rights and try to make so that they will do the right thing, when they know they're doing the wrong thing! I'm glad the laws have changed, and there's more oversight in these facilities now, because I'm telling you even if the law says you can't do it, they cover up stuff and make it sound like the kid is responsible when it's the adults that could be held accountable.

And Jessica I wanna give you a HUG:  I'm just glad that I had my parents around, and they didn't put up with some of the stuff that they found out when they actually found out the truth. I think they thought that I was telling them a story, and when they investigated, 90% of what I said was true, and they didn't like it. I think that is why I feel the way I do, because I've had such a awful childhood from 6 to 9 that those are the formidable years And that's why I have these bad dreams every once in awhile, and the thing that stinks is the fact that they just come out of nowhere, they end up mixing up things that happened in my life together decide to go get a dog or a cat or something. or I think about it: this ends up getting stuck in my mind And then there's a whole bunch of things that happen during the day, and then someday I'll end up having a thing about thinking about a cat going on a trip with my brother going to the basketball game or something like that, and the next thing I know I dream about wolves and bad things and monsters with basketballs on their heads and other kind of weird things that make no sense! when I was in that facility, nothing made sense to me, because I didn't have any way of deciding when or where or how I was to do something. I'm out of that hell and I don't have to relive it in person again. I'll always have those feelings, and that's probably why I want to regret sometimes and I don't wanna worry about things, but it took me awhile to realize that I'm wired the way I am, and that is the best thing, because now I don't have to worry anymore, I can be the person I wanna be, I can wear the diapers I wanna wear, I can feel the way I wanna feel, and nothing can stop that!

Brian

Yep

As an older teen, early twenties I was very into being as independent as I can but as I've got older I've discovered that being little is a nice break from being an incontinent adult to being a happy toddler.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

I was wondering how many ABDL'S started as a person who is incontinent and needs to where nappies. For me I've needed nappies due to nerve damage from a young child and in my teens developed into ABDL. 

@Jessica1965Yes....  I needed diapers for secondary nocturnal enuresis.  Putting my self back into diapers for that woke up the young boy in me....

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

For me, being an Adult baby and Incontinent, My incontinence came first and over time developed into adult babyhood. Being an adult baby helps me cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers. It's a way to deal with being diapered and knowing I am never going to be potty trained. As an adult baby, it helps me cope, deal and relate to the adult world. It's because being an adult baby, I don't see myself as an adult, grown up or even a big kid. I see myself as an adult baby because of my diaper status and knowing that I can never be an adult, grown up or big kid because I am not potty trained. Which I am comfortable with because being incontinent, has allowed me to be an adult baby and have an adult babyhood in my own way.

• 6 months later...

It makes perfect sense. They key item for both is excretia and diapers. Diapers are a cultural icon of baby. Tell a 6 year old that they are going to be put in diapers and guess what "I'M NOT A BABY!!!". Most of the self-named DL's that I have seen here have a play age.

It was more apparent in the Classical age of the 1950's and '60's, since cloth diapers were much thicker and rubber panties where an integral part of things so were more prone to being visible. They also may be a bit on the feminine side since the classic diaper punishment scenario is that of being put in "your baby'sister's diapers and PINK rubber panties", even in the AB lit of the mid '70's by Mommy Florence, which I had seen play out in the early middle '50's. Also, you could not miss rubber panties because they were so different from anything in the noraml clothing inventory. the throw-away diaper is quite a bit less showy than it's ancestor

It is that association with babies and infantilism that leads the medical industry to call diapers "briefs", which if that is what they wish to call disposables instead of "diapers", I have no problem and if they want to call the PUL/PEVA underwear "diaper covers" that is fine by me: Have at it. I know what the real things are anyway