LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favourite candy?

Little Sam

And do you have different favourites in little space?

Is there anything you find so irresistible that you'd totally follow that nice stranger into the back of his white panel van? 😆

Milky buttons are one of my favourites when I'm little, and Haribo Star Mix.

Great question! Just in time for Halloween. I love ust about anything chocolate:

KitKats, Mars Bars, Aeros, Coffee Crisps, Smarties, etc. 

I love Lindt chocolate and especially Lindor. I am particularly fond of chocolate coated ginger. 

ONce you get past 35, that is a meaningless question, since it can vary with the time. I love Fruit Slices, Welche's Fruit Snacks, Twix, Butterfinger, Snickers, Caremello, among others. I can also depend on my mood. The other day, I HAD to have a Kit Kat, which is unusual. Of the "mint" I like Canada Wintergreen. I'll always check on the Haribo Starmix, Happy Cola, Berries. I am addicteid to orange slices. I'l have Swedish Fish just about any time. Sometimes is Hershey's chocilate bar or die. Milky Way. I am pretty eclectic. I am a bit OK'ed on gummy bears, but that will not stop me from getting them occasionally. Very often I will just peruse the candy aisle and something will strike my fancy and I will take it; even candy corn. I generally do not care for hard candy but on occasion... and I avoid sugar-free. I tried Haribo Frogis and I did not like it. By and large, I am easy to please

21 minutes ago, drynot said:

I really like candies called 'runts' and another one called 'gobstoppers'.  My favorite chocolate bar is Caramilks.

Runts are good, except I don't like the banana ones. I've never liked artificial banana flavour, it tastes like medicine to me. Specifically, something I was forced to swallow down when I was still too little to swallow pills, I think it was antibiotics.

I also absolutely hated Calpol SixPlus and insisted on being given the stuff for little kids. A little foreshadowing there, I guess.

20 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Necco candy But only the chocolate ones, Hard to find. I just had to get some online 

Hiii!

I loves neccos! That's my be a good boy at fleet farm. I like them all, the lavender ones tast like geraniums LOL child hood story.

🧜‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

I loves neccos! That's my be a good boy at fleet farm. I like them all, the lavender ones tast like geraniums LOL child hood story.

🧜‍♂️

I don't think they're a thing over here, but I remember Necco Wafers being mentioned in a Nocturne Falls book.

Those Lavender ones sound kinda like Parma Violets though.

1 minute ago, Little Sam said:

I don't think they're a thing over here, but I remember Necco Wafers being mentioned in a Nocturne Falls book.

Those Lavender ones sound kinda like Parma Violets though.

Necco went bankrupt a couple of years ago but somebody bought them and saved them. The geranium thing is there was a green house in our neighborhood, when the geraniums inside were in full bloom you could taste it. That's what the lavender ones remind me of LOL.

Wow... where to start on this....    The list goes on and on really.  Sugar is my one "deadly vice".  Lots of chocolates of course, but other candies like wintergreen mints (especially those pink pepto-bismol tablets!!!), swedish fish, caramels (especially covered in dark chocolate), hard candies... and as I said, the list can go on and on.

On 10/30/2023 at 5:20 PM, Little Sherri said:

Kit Kat for sure, peanut butter cups, Snickers, peanut M&M's. Anything made with UK chocolate is magical. I have some US friends who think the same thing about Canadian chocolate, but UK chocolate is divine. 

Yes, I cannot get enough Cadbury

It is a shame that, since Nestle bought Hershey that we do not get any of the Nestle candy bars. I like Hershey but now and again I like the Nestle's chocilate, the tast is a bit lighter and there is nothing like the Triple Decker they used to have

I first saw gumy bears in '82 and am surprised they are still about. I like gummy worms, and for awhile in the mid 80's we had Gummy Boogers; shapless blobs of candy, I sent a package of to a friend who lived some distance away. Why those never caught on, I do not know

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Little Sam said:

Ooooooh those sound good.

I Love those but after I lost all my teeth from oral cancer I have lost some of the good candy. But I am not wanting to make this a negative thread.. Sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Hershey’s with almonds is my fav. I like Skor Bar, Almond Joy, Mounds, Butterfinger and Airheads too.

There was some candy I liked years ago that I am always trying to remember what it was. I don’t remember the packaging or ingredients. I only remember the taste. It was like chocolate but also like a richer, darker taste to it. I am not sure what it was. It was chewy but not caramel, which I find too sweet. This was like a richer taste, less sweet but very good but very chewy (not crunchy). Maybe you guys can help me remember.

16 minutes ago, AugustRaineDL said:

There was some candy I liked years ago that I am always trying to remember what it was. I don’t remember the packaging or ingredients. I only remember the taste. It was like chocolate but also like a richer, darker taste to it. I am not sure what it was. It was chewy but not caramel, which I find too sweet. This was like a richer taste, less sweet but very good but very chewy (not crunchy). Maybe you guys can help me remember.

That kinda sounds like Riesen Chocolate Chew.

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to mix it. Lately, it's been mostly 3 Musketeers. But I also love Big Turks, a Canadian chocolate covered Turkish Delight candy. Junior Mints are good, as are Cherry Cordials. I love spice drops and Easter-sized jelly beans (so not so much Jelly Bellies). Jujyfruits, too. It just depends on the mood.

• Like 2