LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you feel small around your parents?

lil_stinkie

Sometimes being around my parents, especially my dad, makes me feel really small. 

I don't know what it is about it, it just reminds me my little age where they were my most trusted source of advice, and my biggest Hero's

Does this ever happen to you?

Not really. My stepdad threw a cold bucket of water on "little me" when he found my homemade diaper stash, when I was 13, and he waived them around and yelled at me in front of my family. I left all thoughts of diapers behind me for 20+ years after that. When I came back to diapers as an adult, and then decided to wear them 24/7, I had to work through getting comfortable being around my parents and my siblings, while wearing them again. Even though, rationally, I know that if I wear the right diaper and the right clothing, they'll never know, I'm still extra careful about it. So, "little me" is not something that comes out around my parents, even though that's where "he" originated. It was different wearing diapers around them when I was a kid, than it is now! 

• Like 1

I do a bit. I wear for need but my parents don't actively change me and certainly don't baby me or anything. But, my Mum will pat my wet bum and tell me to go and sort myself out. I have motor skills issues also, so they'll often cut my food up for me, rearrange my clothes if I've put them on wrong, stuff like that.

Sometimes I wish they would baby me more, maybe change me as it'd be very loving and cosy but I suppose it's a price for my greater independence.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Always was here not least for having in real life needs that they provided even after formal childhood so are used to seeing me dressed more LG, playing in their company and being suitable deferential sitting crosslegged on the floor when the adults require seats.

Having "lost" that adult space just seems natural now, you're still respected but as little you.