LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When do you feel most like a toddler?

Don't worry about the advanced age I'm late forties and leak from the factory myself , I use J & J with lavender before bed, I have some sleep issues and the smell of lavender has been proven to reduce tension and cause relaxation in humans, so I put that on and try to just chill before getting into my "crib"( it is a padded rehab bed so when I have a seizure I don't hurt myself, but more closely resembles a crib with a padded rail, I am honest to a fault and my Doctors hate when I call it a crib, but it's honest and real approach.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Lots and lots and lots of times! Like at night time when our mommy gets us ready for bed with a warm wash cloth and lots of lotion and a fresh diaper and in the morning time when our mommy gets us out of bed and cleans us up before we sit on the potty and when she takes us on the Small World ride and on Saturday mornings when we get to watch all our favorite kid shows on Morning TV and whenever we get to help mommy with gardening [emoji65]

I would have a few things that make me feel like a toddler the most, but I think the big one is just when I am playing video games or some sort of games with others I enjoy hanging with, and generall messing with someone in the game or doing something that has me laughing for the next 10 minutes :P

• 4 weeks later...

When I was untraining, it was when I started waking up wet. My continence was never 100%, but I never had to deal with chronic bedwetting, so it was a new experience for me.

These days it's probably when I'm messy.

• 3 weeks later...

When I put baby lotion and baby powder on then put my diaper and onesie on and a pacifier in my mouth and go get to bed that's when I feel like a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bath time almost instantly puts me in little space no matter what I do. It doesn't even have to be a bubble bath or anything - just being in warm water makes me feel so small! Bed time is also a big one for me - anytime I go to bed or take a nap I wake up feeling little. 

• 1 month later...

After a bubble bath when I smell nice from the soaps and lotions.

When I'm wearing a printed nappy/diaper - I wear nappies all the time as I'm totally incontinent due to injury.

When I can get around in just my nappy and a shirt/top/dress.

When I have my pacifier/dummy  in my mouth that's a shortcut to little space.

Colouring in in the floor with my teddy and dummy.

When my partner notices I need my nappy changed before me - like watching cartoons or just going about my day. Sometimes my partner will just say "smells like someone needs a change" or "hunny your nappy has leaked a bit" or just "do you need a clean nappy before we go out" or reminding me to pack spares.

Sometimes the smell of baby powder or lotion can trigger it.

Sometimes in bed when we're cuddling my partner will gently pat my bottom through my nappy. That sends me to sleep too! But also brings me into little space.

Due to poor co-ordination and tremors I often spill food on my clothes which makes me feel little. I don't use a bib, but I have been spoon fed when sick or recovering from a surgery. 

Being bathed, again, whilst sick does and even being sick often puts me in little space.

Having an accident between bathing/showering and getting a nappy on though it doesn't happen often.

Spanking (in the bedroom) has triggered a shift a couple of times.

When I'm overtired or in a lot of pain I get moody but mostly I come across as a cranky toddler apparently.

One time after a surgery I was given something very strong for pain and was so out of it I couldn't talk properly or do really anything. I apparently regressed to an infant like state, babbling baby talk, crying etc but have no memory of it.

Hugs

Emily

• 1 month later...
On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, crowza said:

When I put baby lotion and baby powder on then put my diaper and onesie on and a pacifier in my mouth and go get to bed that's when I feel like a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise.