LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

One time in preschool I had to pee, but the teacher wouldn't let me go. I tried to hold it for as long as I could but I ended up wetting my pants. Another time in preschool I had to poop, but hated using public toilets so I tried to hold it, but ended up pooping my pants at lunch. The girl next to me said, "You smell like diapers." I don't remember seeing anyone wet or poop their pants, but I have seen kids doing the peepee dance.

I used to do a poo in my pants almost every day at school. I used to feel the urge to go, but didn't want to ask ot leave class, so I would hold on, then eventually poop in my pants. I also wet my pants once or twice aswell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember those days oh to well. There was many days all the way into high school for me. I never really had a large bladder and when I needed to go it was right then, and as most of us all know that teachers just do not think that you really need to go so it is sit there and get ready to be picked on. No I did not really have friends, I had a school of bullies. In middle school it got so bad that I was put back into diapers for a few months, well till school let out for the summer and till a doctor looked at me and said "Oh he is just lazy".....Oh what great wet years those where.

Everytime I get nervious I pee a little. Always have. In my school days if the bell rang and I was running late I'd pee myself nervious. To this day I plan to be early so I don't get nervious n wet. Its normally little and I can hold it off but I can remember being soaked in school a few times down to walking in soggy shoes.

Guest Sasha

Back before I had my wheelchair, at maybe about age 10, I wouldn't use the potty at school at all. I was prone to falling, and smashing my head off of something ceramic with my pants down was not something I was willing to risk. So, I would hold it all day and hope for the best.

Needless to say, I had a few painful trips home on the bus. By the time the bus stopped, I had a little puddle under me pooling on the bus seat. This may have happened 2-3 times in Middle School. I don't think anyone ever noticed (besides the bus driver at the end of the day), but I always was beet red getting off the bus.

When I was about 5 or 6, I would get so busy playing I didn't want to stop and I would poop my pants. It was a bit of a problem and my parents would threaten to put me in diapers. I really think that was the origin of my diaper fetish. My dad was military and was stationed in Italy (late 1970's). Our neighbors was a Navy family, with 2 boys, 1 my age, the other around 2 and in diapers. I was obsessed with the diapers. I even got caught playing with them one time.

Oh well, I don't poop my pants any more (ok, I did a few times when I was sick), but I am still obsessed with diapers.

• 1 month later...

there was a boy a grade behind me who would wet and mess almost everyday. i had a mess accident in 4th grade.it was playtime and i just didnt want to take time out to go to the bathroom and waited too long.i made it all the way to the stool but filled my pants befor i could undo and sit.i still believe that was my beginning into diapers later on in life

9th grade, full blown wetting in class. I was a bus student so they had to call my mother to come get me. I've never had complete control but that was the worst.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

6th grade, out in the playground on a day when there was still some snow on the ground. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden I'd wet my pants. One of my female classmates asked me if I had and I lied that I'd fallen in the snow. She didn't believe my lie, but I wasn't going to admit it or that I was still a bed wetter!

When I was a senior in high school, there was a policy that was aimed at curtailing drug use and/or dealing in restrooms. The school principal, at the time, made the "smart" decision to lock all the restrooms at school during class. For some with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, this was an absolute nightmare.

During English class, I asked my teacher if I could use the bathroom. This was part of the policy. She adamantly told me, "No, we're in the middle of class." I had to go badly, so I defied her and left. I tried every bathroom I could find, but they were all locked. The only bathroom available was at the nurse's office. I ran as fast as I could, but I could feel my backside expanding. It was too late. What made matters worse was that I had to stand there, in soiled pants, while filling out this usually long "check-in" form at the nurse's front desk. It was extremely humiliating. Fortunately, nobody else was in the office except for the nurse, who was behind the desk and never left.

I was is a strict private school in my youth. I remember one guy that the teacher would not allow him to go the the bathrooom. He had to go really bad so he opened the window and let it go. The teacher gave him a demerit. His parents filed a lawsuite. That was the end of the no bathroom policy and this was back in the 60's.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I have had day wetting issues for more of my like than not, so the times when my parents would move me off diapers and plastic pants, I would end up wetting myself in school :( Not being much of a night time wetter compared to the day, I think they thought it was just a matter of me learning not to wet myself when it had nothing to do with that...

I'm more or less ok with wetting now though, which I totally wasn't then at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Endlessly and the other kids could tell as we have to wear p e shorts for the rest of the day it got so bad my mum ended up putting me in nappies and I have to wear them everyday it was to the point where if we had to get changed for pe in a communal classroom everybody will see my nappies

• 5 months later...