LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinnest AB Diaper

Hay guys … what’s the thinnest, adult

Baby, disposable diaper on the market… 

So has to be either plain white or in adult baby design… non medical… disposable… and the thinnest/most discreet under jeans. 

Why would you want a thin AB diaper? If thickness is not an issue for IRL babies, why should it be an issue for AB's. In about 1988, Tommy, noting how thick baby diapers were sad in the DPF/NL, "Now that's what we want" in his article introducing a DPF AB diaper

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Josh998 said:

Hay guys … what’s the thinnest, adult

Baby, disposable diaper on the market… 

So has to be either plain white or in adult baby design… non medical… disposable… and the thinnest/most discreet under jeans. 

I would say the most discreet abdl diaper i have tried is be the ABU Preschools. They aren't as bulky as the rest of the ABU styles and are available in both plastic-backed and cloth-like, the latter being the quieter option for added discretion. They're all white except a printed landing zone, 4 different designs in a package. Obviously being thinner they have less capacity than other abdl diapers, but if discretion is more important than capacity they might be a good option for you.

As with everything, one must find balance. The best I had been able to find with regards to that are ABU products, balancing descretion, with functionality. I found that either the Kiddos or Super dry kids ( both rated at 4500 ml ) are descreet, yet hold a LOT! I also support the above referenced ABU preschools, they work well, are comfy and descreet. Down side is limited capacity, but if you can work with that, or even use a booster for added performance, awesome!! ??

If not, then there is always Depends....which are neither functional, or descreet!!!! ??

I think this is one area where AB and DL differ. As a Very Little Girl, I am not concerned about thinness, In fact, that detracts from the feel. In real life, little girls, when put in dipaers, were not in thin diapers. Being in dresses, they could be put in very thick or multiple diapers. Also, cloth diapers being what they were, and rubber panties, boys had to live with them. Also,d parents were not about to put themselves in a position to have to change the child every hour and a half. The baby or little did NOT choose what diapers will be worn. That was done by the parents, and convenience , a major property of which was the longest feasible time between changes, not discreetness, took precedence

Beyond that, unlike many DL's AB/Little, mor often than not,do not wear in public or 24/7. Rather it is in the context of being AB/Little

So a "good, thin AB diaper" is a contradiction in terms, like "dry water", "moist desert" or "liquid ice". In fact, in the days of DPF, bulk was a nearly defining characteristic of AB diapers and usually specifically  referenced in reviews

Quality day time discreet yet absorbent print diapers I like are: NS Lite and Supreme (I wore a blue Supreme at work yesterday), Bare Bum, and Aww So Cute.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I think I have to go with ABU Dino diapers. I know it may NOT be thin, because honestly, I never look at that sort of thing when I choose my diapees but I think they're a pretty GOOD diaper all around. Plus they have dinosaurs on them, which is pretty cool! I LOVE dinos!!!!!!???♥️???♥️??????♥️???????

• Like 2