LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Outside

Anyone here still wish they had a swing set. I remember when I was young there were days that I would be on the swingset all day. Now every time I want by a park that has swings Have this desire to swing. I also loved playing the sandbox with Toy tractors and toy construction equipment.

• Like 2

At our last Scout meeting I took the girls to the playground. Boy, was I tempted to get on one of the swings! But the girls hogged the swings

So, tonight was wonderful. I went on a walk with a friend and we were walking through a park. He says to me hey, there's some swings do you want to go and swing? I said yes and we sat on the swings for about a half-hour. It felt so good.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yes

The toy construction things we had when I was little were awesome. I do not even see the real things any more. I have not seen anything with caterpillars in about 30 years. nor those big yellow road scrapers and graders. The steamrollers are pathetic shadows of thos old 12 foot long ones from 60 years back and where are those huge steam shovels. I would wager that only about 3 people here even know what an earth mover is or a long-necked "sand-loader"

I hope you are satified!you made me want to go to Ebay and look up construction toys

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XRoad+construction+toys&_nkw=Road+construction+toys&_sacat=0&_from=R40

They just do not make them like they used to

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I am very fortunate that a park is located about 100 yards from my door step.( I live in a very small town) I go over there at least twice a week and go on the swings and play in the sand, I love it!!! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd love to have a swing set and a sandbox and a trampoline again.  I love playing in the sand.  I told my parents I'd like a trampoline in our back yard but they said it would just be an eyesore.  I live pretty close to a park, but it has wood chips rather than sand, which is sad.

• 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I had a lot of Tonka toys and loved playing with them. 

Ah, yes.  the old Tonka toys.  Had a few of those two -- till we moved.  The younger boy of a neighbor then received my set.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, zzyzx said:

Ah, yes.  the old Tonka toys.  Had a few of those two -- till we moved.  The younger boy of a neighbor then received my set.

I still have some of them in my attic.  I  could see myself, sitting out in a sandbox,  in a diaper,  playing with them. 

Probably never happen,  but fun to think about. 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I have a swing in our maple ? tree and whene the neighbor is not home I will swing with just a paw patrol shirt and a wet and or squishy diaper on ?‍♂️? ! If it's not winter Brrrrrr ? in the frozen tundra ! LOL

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite outdoor activities as a kid were swinging, sliding, kick-ball, tag, climbing on the jungle gym, Four-square, creek-exploring, merry-go-round, and walking the balance beam. These activities combined with play-pretend imagination could last a kid for an eternity.

The only activities I would really add to these in my ageplay fantasies that I did not get to do much as a child is see-saw and rocking horse.

On 1/20/2023 at 9:27 PM, lil_stinkie said:

i mark my adolescence, the moment i was told i was too big for McDonalds play area. it was at that moment, my childhood died.

I think I am among many that second this opinion. The McDonalds play-place was heaven on earth. Sanitation be damned, it was awesome.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:30 AM, RaiOfTheFlame said:

My favorite outdoor activities as a kid were swinging, sliding, kick-ball, tag, climbing on the jungle gym, Four-square, creek-exploring, merry-go-round, and walking the balance beam. These activities combined with play-pretend imagination could last a kid for an eternity.

The only activities I would really add to these in my ageplay fantasies that I did not get to do much as a child is see-saw and rocking horse.

I think I am among many that second this opinion. The McDonalds play-place was heaven on earth. Sanitation be damned, it was awesome.

These sound like my childhood too! I loved all those things. I wish I could go back to being able to enjoy things that way. I especially wish that "play-pretend" imagination that I could still lose myself in as I did then.

And yes, the McDonald's play place was great and the ball pits at places like chuckie cheese. They were disgusting of course but so much fun!

• Like 1

I would love to play outside in some way that let me express my little side. Maybe even wear overalls or shortalls. I don't really know of anywhere that would give me the kind of privacy I feel I'd need that isn't somebody else's private property.

Swing and sandbox would be a lot of fun!

• Like 1

I’d love to play outside, and in just maybe shirt, shoes, diapers, and my plastic pants! I loved building roads for my Matchboxes! Tonka, BuddyL, you name it. 
A149C6B2-414E-410D-A6EE-1D2DE1751258.jpeg

FBE02D62-8996-4B70-A729-014B2BC5BD71.jpegA8257CBE-BE23-41E2-97B7-00CEB1DF0F91.jpeg

Sometimes I still do play outside. (Not with a diaper showing though) ?

4FA69EF5-89A0-4B88-8A74-4CE5DEAE673F.jpeg

D24616A6-FF53-4778-BA96-59DFFF6FC7D4.jpeg

88E609F0-E872-4616-B8D6-D9795092C3EB.jpeg

• Like 3