LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideas For A Loaner

This weekend comming up is going to give me several oppurtunities for baby play. I've been getting bored lately with my standard play, usually just diapers. I'm always by my self during my AB play and that is not going to change, but I wish I could think of something new to do as an AB.

Opps this baby can't spell, I meant ideas for a loner.

My advice to you would be to get more stuff! Buy some toys, Disney DVDs, a paci, bottle, etc. Coloring, along with other arts and crafts activities can be fun, too. Or, if you have your own place, start thinking about building a nursery! This may not be possible for the upcoming weekend, but it would be great to have for future weekends!

--Brandon

I have been getting ahold of more stuff recently. The other day I got some Nuk 3 pacis and a bib. As my wife isn't exactly down with the AB stuff I keep it put up. I've been wanting to buy some things online, plastic pants and cloth diapers would be great and some onesies and other baby clothes, but my wife is pretty much here every day while I'm at work and I don't think she would like me spending money on baby stuff. Usually one of her biggest complaint when she finds out that I bought a package of diapers is that I wasted 10 bucks.

We do have a big box of toys for when family brings their kids over. I've never actually tried playing with them. Same thing for coloring. It seems like I am more concerned with looking like a baby then acting like a baby, I just don't see myself sitting around playing with toys or coloring. Though I think I am going to try it. The Disney DVDs may not be a bad idea either.

I am alone in my diaper play, mostly I sit around, with a wet disposeable, and go on line, and surf and chat, and wet, and wet, or I put an enema in and go to the cellar and just let it go, while wearing my oldest sleeper, for a little while,messy and wet.

All to often I find that my diaper time becomes "how wet can I get this diaper" and while that it fun and all I am finding myself wanting more. The problem of course becomes one that many closet ABs have and that is playing alone. My wife has made it pretty clear to me that she doesn't understand the diapers, doesn't like it, but will live with it as long as it stays hidden. Just the other night she found some diaper gel in the shower and called me in to look at it. What is this? she asks. Ahh, I don't know I reply. She looks at me and gets a big grin on her face, "that look is amazing she says, you look so incredibly empty headed whenever I find evidence of this stuff." She is talking about my deer in the headlights look that I get. Then she chewed me out for not hiding it better. So I guess that is progress.

Anyway the point is that while it would be nice to have some one to diaper play with I don't see that happening. I have also avoided communicating on the internet much for some reason. So I have been trying to think of something different to do. The Disney movies are something I hadn't thought of, and I actually used to really like those, even the ones that are more girl orriented. So I think I'll try that this weekend.