LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not too long ago while walking through a neighborhood a few miles from where I live in central Florida, I did see a car parked in a driveway with a plate reading TENA. But I haven't seen it lately. Naturally, I've wondered who the owner is!

Besides being a brandname, Tena is even a pee ples name... So no stranger than one saying Susi

on the car in front of you..........

I saw the Michigan plate DIAPER in Kalamazoo .......... on a BMW owned by the people who had the diaper service. That was an "old blue" plate from the 90's, not one of the fully reflective plates issued since Jan 02, 2007.

If these "new" plates have been printed, their ownership is a matter of public record.

Well I gots to tell ya, the license plates on my Jeep have nothing to do with me being an ab, or being into the "diaper thing" but rather my love for the water (water skiing, swimming, & waverunners), not too mention the fact I have a Yellow Labrador who loves the water (what lab doesn't for that matter). I never though that anyone might put a twist on it about diapers, but stranger things i guess. So what the heck, my license plate is: WET PUP. I always thought of myself as a "water dog". :blush:

• 1 month later...

Well I gots to tell ya, the license plates on my Jeep have nothing to do with me being an ab, or being into the "diaper thing" but rather my love for the water (water skiing, swimming, & waverunners), not too mention the fact I have a Yellow Labrador who loves the water (what lab doesn't for that matter). I never though that anyone might put a twist on it about diapers, but stranger things i guess. So what the heck, my license plate is: WET PUP. I always thought of myself as a "water dog". :blush:

My Jeep truck says: 1 AB DL

I saw a plate on a minivan about 3 weeks ago that said "AB KEITH" and just above it was a sticker that said "mom's taxi". I just had to wonder a little bit about that one ^_^

There is the possibility that the "AB" on the minivan's plate refered to Keith being from the province of Alberta in Canada; AB is the two-letter abbreveation for Alberta in the Canadian postal system. That being said, Alberta might be a great province to be from if one is looking to be slyly creative on a license plate incorporating the golden letters of AB (golden to me anyway) into its alpha/numerical sequence.

There is the possibility that the "AB" on the minivan's plate refered to Keith being from the province of Alberta in Canada; AB is the two-letter abbreveation for Alberta in the Canadian postal system. That being said, Alberta might be a great province to be from if one is looking to be slyly creative on a license plate incorporating the golden letters of AB (golden to me anyway) into its alpha/numerical sequence.

That's a possibility but we're pretty far from Canada here. I guess there are other things it could stand for, too. I still caught my attention and made me a little curious ^_^

• 1 month later...

I've had an Arizona, personalized (vanity) tag on my car for the past three years. It reads: "DIAPER1". I also have one of those mini-caution "Baby On Board" signs in the rear window. I have altered it (with the aid of a black 'Sharpie') to read, "BIG Baby On Board". And, the message on the bottom of the license plate is "It shouldn't hurt to be a child."

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup: