LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Story I Must Tell !

The other night I decided ( my wife decided for me ) that I would wear a diaper to bed. I'm dl so the moments come and go for me. I wear abri-form x-pluses and stuff them with a Pampers size 6. So, all fixed up I went to sleep. Threem hours in I awake..... wet ! I must have done this subconciously. At any rate it excited me, alot. There was no getting back to sleep until I tamed the beast. My wife asleep, I started working my legs around and the what not till I got off. The whole time I'm being as quite as I can, so not to wake the wife. The following morning I decided to have sex with my wife and she likes vibrator play. I told her to get it and she gets new batteries right away before even trying it. " How did you know it needed batteries ? Has someone been using this while I'm gone " I said. She replied no but I could see she was fibbbing. Finally she says " What's the difference ? You got off last night in your diaper"

It turns out she was awake and was having a hard time refraining from laughing while I did that. Awww the irony.

The other night I decided ( my wife decided for me ) that I would wear a diaper to bed. I'm dl so the moments come and go for me. I wear abri-form x-pluses and stuff them with a Pampers size 6. So, all fixed up I went to sleep. Threem hours in I awake..... wet ! I must have done this subconciously. At any rate it excited me, alot. There was no getting back to sleep until I tamed the beast. My wife asleep, I started working my legs around and the what not till I got off. The whole time I'm being as quite as I can, so not to wake the wife. The following morning I decided to have sex with my wife and she likes vibrator play. I told her to get it and she gets new batteries right away before even trying it. " How did you know it needed batteries ? Has someone been using this while I'm gone " I said. She replied no but I could see she was fibbbing. Finally she says " What's the difference ? You got off last night in your diaper"

It turns out she was awake and was having a hard time refraining from laughing while I did that. Awww the irony.

Thats a very cool wife you got there.

DLK