LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I ?

I know it may sound a little weird but how can i convince my aunt to maybe change me one time ? Cause i've always wanted to see what it's like to get your diaper changed by someone else and since my aunt buys me my Diapers would it be possible to maybe convince her to change my Diaper one time ? If so what should I say to her to convince her ?

Thanks

Again not meaning to be weird or anything

Please don't involve non-ab/dl's in your fantasies. I don't know why your aunt buys your diapers, but that's certainly more than enough. Unless you are physically handicapped and unable to do it yourself, then you really should be buying your own diapers by now. If you want to experience being changed by someone than you should find yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend (whatever your preference is) and see if they are open to the idea. And if not, don't pressure them either.

Think of it this way - if you loved BDSM, would you ask your AUNT to shackle you to the wall and whip you, etc? You'd look for a relationship with someone else who was also into BDSM.

Think of it this way - if you loved BDSM, would you ask your AUNT to shackle you to the wall and whip you, etc? You'd look for a relationship with someone else who was also into BDSM.

Even worse, imagine your aunt asking YOU to shackle HER to th wall and wip her....or for that sake, take part in any other fantasy she may have, pleasant or not...

Guest diamondback688

you know...there is a site www.alt.com that is a personals site for people that are into BDSM and many other fetishes, including diapers...why dont you put up a profile there and see who lives in your area...