LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Littles of Faith

A Place for Religious ABDL's and littles. (No anti-religion posts/comments allowed)

23 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 41 replies
  1. Prayer Requests 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
  2. Meditative prayer & Diapers

• 4 replies
    • 22 replies
  3. Wiccan Littles

• 3 replies
  4. Just a thought

• 10 replies
    • 8 replies
  5. Agnosticism and Me

• 17 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Mixed Religion

• 8 replies
  • YOUR AD HERE

• People freak out about buying diapers at a store and someone seeing them. I don't understand why, I mean so a 25 year old is buying adult diapers. The clerk is thinking, oh he is getting them for a family member like grandma, etc. If you run into someone you know and they have the balls to ask, you say, a friend asked me to pick them up for his grandma so I am helping them out. And you do your business and walk out. We build up diapers in our own minds so much in this community as wrong and bad that we tend to over exaggerate in our own head what will happen if caught. I did the same thing for years. But now I wear 24/7 with a medical reason as well as my life long love for diapers and I broke that barrier in my mind down finally and not only don't care who sees, I show and tell people I wear diapers. 99% of them either respond with sympathy or ask whats wrong with my bladder. I honestly think the child hood stupidity of making fun of someone in diapers stays with us and builds stronger as we go. This is one of the reason's I help fight the stigma against diapers in society at any age. Those who need them should not be looked at as a baby, and those who use for convenience at any age from 7 to 99 should be allowed to freely do so without judgment. I beg parents when potty training to stop telling the kids, diapers are for babies. let them still wear diapers after potty training every so often like a car trip so they know diapers are a tool and just underwear. Just my 2 cents.  Oh so to answer this question, if I am really low on diapers, I will walk to the CVS 5 blocks from my house, buy a pack of diapers and carry them home. 
    • No stores around stock anything worth having.     I've bought a few things (wipes, etc) at local stores without reservation.
    • Awww he is as bashful little boy! So cute hear him thanking for changing his messy tushy rsrs ! Hope there more !!!
    • Very good start ! I liked the way you prepare the scene and how much density you put in the scene ! And I love the way you make a babying scene so cute and simple (in this case was the highchair scene I can only imagine seen a baby redhead boy waiting his daddy cook ! The only thing missing was the bib rsrs ) hope there a lot more ! Since I really liked your stories !!
    • Donna turned on s lullaby and turned off the light and closed the door