I think my original post got cut a bit when the site rolled back.
Anyway, from my experience, things like these are what constitute a professor as impossible (and all of these really did happen at one point):
1. A professor blatanty refusing to honor testing accomidations that I had already been approved for.
2. The whole math department at my university redacting the professor's names on the course registration page so that students would not know who they were signing up for.
3. Almost all of the faculty/staff/administrators and even my advisor knowing about the above problem (#2), yet making zero effort to fix it.
4. Having multiple professors who are known for being highly incompetent keep their jobs year after year while dozens of other faculty and staff (and I mean dozens) get laid off.
5. Having to buy this stupid remote thing for $50 and use it in order to get participation credit in class for work that I already do.
6. The stupid remote thing ceasing to work after one year unless you pay more money.
7. The provost of your university being involved in a scandal that attracted media attention, yet being put on "paid suspension" for 2 years instead of being fired and then suing the university for trying to fire him.
I don't mean to complain, but these are situations that are completely unaccpetable and need to be fixed soon.