LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thought about the Crucifixion

On Good Friday my thoughts turned to the Crucifixion and this year I find myself wondering whether the Lord did a wee during the Crucifixion or not.  If he did, it's not mentioned in the Gospels and wouldn't be because public urination wasn't uncommon in that society and culture.  However I couldn't help wondering whether He weed during the crucifixion as it would have followed a long morning of interrogations by Pilate and Herod, as well as being very painful and frightening itself.  I did discuss this online with a priest and he thought it was doubtful as Jesus probably wouldn't have anything much to drink since the Last Supper and would have sweat a great deal, particularly following the scourging.  If he were asked, I suspect the Lord would decline to give a yes/no answer and instead ask whether thinking he weed helped me to love him more and enter more deeply into His Passion.   What do other members here think, though? 

Probably not, but I was raising a point of interest, to me at least, rather than seeking a definitive yes/no answer to something which isn't amenable to that sort of certainty.  

Even if he did (i mean who wouldn't), I bet the author ( Mark or John, I can't remember) did not put that in the Bible cause it's not a great way to tell his story. And to be honest it would be very very VERY off putting and defaming. Because its about acknowledging that Jesus died for our sins and resurrecting and overcoming Death and set us free from the curse of Death, NOT ABOUT HIM IF HE PEE HIM SELF OR NOT, and I bet Jesus doesn't want to be remembered for that! 

• Like 2
  • It is normal for a dead body, due to relaxation of all muscles etc., to void bladder and bowels.
  • The bible, and its translations / publications is influnced by catholic teachings and beliefs - and has made numerous errors etc in both the translation and in fine details as they appear in the bible.
  • Similar to the concepts employed in films etc, only in the extreme films, pee and poop and the act of using a toilet is never usually shown.
  • The core of the bible was put together in an era where for one to expose genitals was taboo.

We all are aware that the torture employed by Romans etc was severe - and as a result, the person being tortured will void on themselves during periods of extreme pain and stress. Also, from historical accounts, the Romans did not feed their prisoners, which equates that a prisoner will suffer from dehydration and starvation.

Finally - whether this person wet and/or messed themselves during torture and/or the Crucifixion does not change the symbolization of the event. It is said that this person died for our sins, and three days later, arose again. If you belive in the symbolization, that is all.

The only thing about this symbolization that one should address is that so called believers ardorn themselves with a piece of metal in the shape of a cross with a model of a person nailed to same. Do those who believe in Joan of Arc ardorn themselves with metal in the shape of a fire etc? To quote Exodus 20.4 and 20.5  “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; "

Now - whether you believe in a supreme being or not etc. should be your choice and not influnced by any organised religious group (see financial institution), but only by your own understanding of whatever is your source - i.e Bible / Quran etc.

• 3 months later...

My faith in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and my love for Jesus for all he has done for me and all mankind has nothing to do with his human earthly body and all its fluids.

To me, Jesus is about saving our souls from eternal death and the realm of the dead, to be with God in heaven forever when our soul leaves our earthly dead body. God sent his son Jesus to Earth as God in a human earthly body, to die as a human (with the Holy Spirit) to defeat the dead as a human, to save our souls from the realm of the dead. He did it for all mankind, past, present and future generations. It is a “all ready job done” by God for me and you. It is a free gift to collect. All you need is for you to truly believe in God and be born again in Christ so that you can receive the Holy Spirit. It has nothing to do with Jesus' earthly body as a human or its fluids as I understand the Bible.

• Like 1