LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in Heaven?

it would be fun if there was, but at the same time, we wont need them, and i dont mean for incontinence, being in heaven will provide all we could want and need, i think we wont even care about such things once in Paradise

• Like 5

I personally believe that up in heaven you'll have the power to create anything you want, meaning if you want to be a baby and wear diapys you can do that. Am I honestly believe that there's a baby community filled with people like us that want to be babies and have fun just like we do and when we get to heaven we can join them. And I very much look forward to that day! You have no idea!😁β™₯οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Άβ™₯οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ˜‡

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Little Spider said:

I personally believe that up in heaven you'll have the power to create anything you want, meaning if you want to be a baby and wear diapys you can do that. Am I honestly believe that there's a baby community filled with people like us that want to be babies and have fun just like we do and when we get to heaven we can join them. And I very much look forward to that day! You have no idea!😁β™₯οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Άβ™₯οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ˜‡

@Little Spider

I also believe that one share in Heaven, almost anything is possible. All we can say about Heaven is that it is supposed to be some glorious place that God has created so that we can live with him for the rest of whatever life we are supposed to have before he comes back again. I have a feeling that we can do almost anything that we want to do up there within reason, and that we will be able to see here and deal with many people that are no longer with us, people that we have not seen for many many many many generations.

While I am excited for the next part of the journey, I would prefer to live the journey that I'm supposed to live here on Earth to the fullest extent possible and live as best I can and do the things that I can do to help people here before I leave this earth One of the most important things in life is that people have been telling us for years not to wish our lives away. Most of the time, when your kids come are you here your parents tell you someday this will happen, someday that will happen, maybe this will happen someday or maybe that will happen someday. When you're a kid someday could be anytime between tomorrow and 10 years away or more, it just depends on what happens. I am of the opinion that I will live my life to the fullest extent possible here before I leave this earth, I will touch the people that I touch I will help people and I will leave lasting memories for them, and then once I do that and God calls me home then I will ascend to heaven, and I will be able to see my brother My grandparents I know their relatives that I have not seen for many many years.

It is obvious that we have a particular mission here on Earth, and once that mission is done, God calls us home. Let's hope that I can complete my mission and that I can continue to live as long as possible, God willing. Love what I do everyday, I love helping people and I love watching people's faces as I help them obtain or get something that they can't get by themselves or that they didn't think they were able to get with what they had. I've learned a lot of things by dealing with the homeless the test of two and people who don't have as much as others, i've also learned empathy sympathy and love for your fellow man, and that is the most important thing, to make sure everyone in this life has a chance to give of themselves in some way or some form. Maybe also it's a way to instill your spirit in someone else, so that your legacy continues.

Brian

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Crinklebutt1 said:

I often wonder if there will be diapers in heaven...

It is an interesting topic Crinklebutt as someone new to AKDL I have to ask why do I wear nappies/diapers? Β For two reasons first reason for stress, anxiety and grief (due to some major things that happened to my wife and myself last year and the beginning of this year). Β Maybe one day I will share about these events. Β In this respect I find that AKDL for me was a Godsend as it really helps me. Β In heaven however all this will be gone God will take it away so I won’t want to wear for this reason. Β The second reason is I find great pleasure (mostly of the non sexual variety) in wearing and using a nappy/ diaper and being an adult kid who hasn’t gotten out of nappies and loves holding his bear Max, colouring and watching cartoons. Β I have also found while in this space I can also be an adult and spend time with God with a nappy on usually journaling and reading my Bible. Β God has already taught me so much through AKDL which is a good thing (see my post what has God been teaching you lately). Β I also enjoy having my mommy/ wife share kids Bible stories with me and have me say my prayers at night while in little space. Β In this respect maybe we will be able to wear in heaven. Β Probably in the end it won’t matter so much anyway as we will be in the presence of Jesus and just be so in awe of him. Β 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

I can see diapers and fursuit in heaven. I mean why not

arent fursuits mainly associated with obscene things? i dont think there will be anything obscene in heaven, or that we would even want things like that up there.

6 hours ago, feralfreak said:

arent fursuits mainly associated with obscene things? i dont think there will be anything obscene in heaven, or that we would even want things like that up there.

See that's over thinking I believe.Β 

2 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i do that a lot, but i also think that on a lot of things, people underthink things, and it leads to trouble

I agree, but I believe most people overthink and cuase more unnecessary dramaΒ