LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What has God been teaching you lately?

This weekend I am starting my very first 48+ hours in diapers.  I am very new on the AKDL journey however God has already been talking to me about a few things.  Just was wondering if others were willing to share what God has been teaching them.  For me here are a few:

humility - this has been an area already mentioned here on littles of faith.  I take the verse in Matthew 18:4 to heart.  “Therefore, whoever takes the lowly (or position of humility) of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”  We in the ABDL or AKDL community do take a humble approach:  diapers, pacifiers, stuffies etc.  I pray that what we do on the outside would also be in our heart.  Since I have gone on this journey I see where I need to make changes in this area even though I thought it was nailed in my life.

worrying about what others think - One of the things that I have been concerned about is wearing a diaper out in public.  I have looked at Gal 1:10 which says “For am I now seeking the approval of man or of God?  Or am I trying to please man?  If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.”  This is a huge stumbling block for me.  Just going out in public with a diaper on was a big step.  I pray that I will make big steps in God’s kingdom in this area.  

What about any of you?  Do you want to share some ways that God has been speaking to you?   

• Like 2

I don't really talk to God as I'm an athiest but I do occasionally get a gut feeling about a particular situation and it usually turns out to be correct.  Although to be fair the Bible does have a lot of good moral advice for those seeking it.

• 2 months later...

I've been learning patience, humility, and peace from God 

Honestly for the past few years my views in my faith and on this wonderful world has changed alot. 

For one patience with my wife's heart to change and  become kinder and not have a harsh views of my abdl side and of the world 

Humility. ever since 2020 crap, my view of this world has changed alot. I'm not as judgemental towards people. 

And 3. Finding peace with my myself and within this world. 

I believe the current church status is terrible. Been preaching about nothing but doom, gloom, fear, and end of the world, and condemning other. While yes they do preach about faith, hope and love but not enough I don't think. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

I've been learning patience, humility, and peace from God 

Honestly for the past few years my views in my faith and on this wonderful world has changed alot. 

For one patience with my wife's heart to change and  become kinder and not have a harsh views of my abdl side and of the world 

Humility. ever since 2020 crap, my view of this world has changed alot. I'm not as judgemental towards people. 

And 3. Finding peace with my myself and within this world. 

I believe the current church status is terrible. Been preaching about nothing but doom, gloom, fear, and end of the world, and condemning other. While yes they do preach about faith, hope and love but not enough I don't think. 

Thank you Demon hunter for commenting and sharing what God has been teaching you.  Yes I am still working on all three of those areas.  Thank you also for sharing your heart with the areas of struggle.  I get together with another Christian member of the community and pray for struggles in our own life and pray for the ABDL community as a whole.  We will also pray for you also if that is ok.  I am saddened to hear about your frustration with the church at the moment.  I don’t live in the US but really enjoy watching a church in Green Bay called Green Bay Community Church.  No church is perfect but they have good messages every Sunday and wanting to combat the feeling in the church today that you have to vote a certain way or act a certain way if you want to get into the kingdom of heaven.