LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to tell my Christian girlfriend?

Atilon

Hi all, 

New here. 

I'm a Christian and so is my girlfriend. We love each other deeply and have starting discussing marriage and our future. However, I need your advice and prayers. How do I tell her, a Christian who knows very little about fetishes and kinks, I am an AB/DL? I'm so worried about losing her, I'm hesitant to even tell her. But, at the same time, I don't want to hide it from her. I'm going to ask God for guidance, but I feel the need to ask my fellow Christians (and people of other faiths) for some help and advice. 

Thank you :)

You have a simple choice to make:

#1: Abandon your fetish forever.

#2: Tell her the truth, and immediately. If this is gonna be a deal-breaker it's best for everyone that this information comes to light sooner as opposed to later. The longer this lurks in the background the harder it will be to get past it. She'll ask the inevitable question "Why did you wait so long to tell me?" And no answer you give will be OK.  And if  worst comes to worst, better to break up now, BEFORE there's a legal marriage and KIDS to be considered. That would just make a bad situation even worse. 

And as far as trying to defend / explain The Life...fetishes are defined as "getting sexual gratification from inanimate objects". So strickly speaking, it's no wierder than men getting unexplainably turned on by....not just any miniskirt, but specfically a black leather skirt...or a pair of 3" high heels...or...a certain hairstyle. OR whatever. These reactions are too intangible to explain with tangible words .Instead, just go with the flow (pun intended!). So that's a fair answer that defends fetishes in general.   

As far as diapers?  They make us relax and feel better. They make it possible for many of us to re-capture ( or in the case of many people here, create for the first time)...a feeling of a stress-free mindset. Relaxed, comfortable, feeling "warm & fuzzy" in body, mind and soul.  Every human shares the desire to feel that way. Some people turn to drugs and alcohol. Some folks immerse themselves in sports. Others turn to religion. Many folks utilize a combination of things. The ABDL community focuses on diapers to achieve this goal.      

That's it...that's really all there is to it. And yes, it's harmless. The "vanilla world" (as we describe outsiders) views us in less than complimentary terms. They mistakenly believe that we're a danger to society (i.e., children).  *gasp* "Just because some of us enjoy wearing diapers is bad enough, but to engage in sexual activities that include diapers ?!?  Heavens to Betsy, they must all be a bunch of closet pedophiles just waiting to do evil sick things to & with real children!!!" Or so they typically say and think.

NOTHING could be further from the truth. ALL we want is to be left alone to live our personal lives AS WE SEE FIT TO DO! And since we're not "exporting" ourselves upon the rest of the world, we are harmful to no one. 

Good luck :thumbsup: 🥄🐔  

42 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

You have a simple choice to make:

#1: Abandon your fetish forever.

#2: Tell her the truth, and immediately. If this is gonna be a deal-breaker it's best for everyone that this information comes to light sooner as opposed to later. The longer this lurks in the background the harder it will be to get past it. She'll ask the inevitable question "Why did you wait so long to tell me?" And no answer you give will be OK.  And if  worst comes to worst, better to break up now, BEFORE there's a legal marriage and KIDS to be considered. That would just make a bad situation even worse. 

And as far as trying to defend / explain The Life...fetishes are defined as "getting sexual gratification from inanimate objects". So strickly speaking, it's no wierder than men getting unexplainably turned on by....not just any miniskirt, but specfically a black leather skirt...or a pair of 3" high heels...or...a certain hairstyle. OR whatever. These reactions are too intangible to explain with tangible words .Instead, just go with the flow (pun intended!). So that's a fair answer that defends fetishes in general.   

As far as diapers?  They make us relax and feel better. They make it possible for many of us to re-capture ( or in the case of many people here, create for the first time)...a feeling of a stress-free mindset. Relaxed, comfortable, feeling "warm & fuzzy" in body, mind and soul.  Every human shares the desire to feel that way. Some people turn to drugs and alcohol. Some folks immerse themselves in sports. Others turn to religion. Many folks utilize a combination of things. The ABDL community focuses on diapers to achieve this goal.      

That's it...that's really all there is to it. And yes, it's harmless. The "vanilla world" (as we describe outsiders) views us in less than complimentary terms. They mistakenly believe that we're a danger to society (i.e., children).  *gasp* "Just because some of us enjoy wearing diapers is bad enough, but to engage in sexual activities that include diapers ?!?  Heavens to Betsy, they must all be a bunch of closet pedophiles just waiting to do evil sick things to & with real children!!!" Or so they typically say and think.

NOTHING could be further from the truth. ALL we want is to be left alone to live our personal lives AS WE SEE FIT TO DO! And since we're not "exporting" ourselves upon the rest of the world, we are harmful to no one. 

Good luck :thumbsup: 🥄🐔  

You make a lot of really Good points. But if his fetishes are real and not just a passionate phase. No matter what he will do to try to forget forever . That most likely will never happen . He can read some of my stuff . I waited over 10 yrs to tell my wife and 29 yrs into our marriage we are still married . But had I found a person with the same fetishes I would have been in some ways happier . I do really Love my wife. But now we are old and kinda stuck. No sex life at all. I get to play by myself some. I say Please have the conversation NOW and save you both a hardship . At least you will know. You can talk about it with her if she is interested in you enough to keep you. But the only thing you gain by saying you will quit is Nothing. When you have kids and get really jealous by them in the fun wet diapers . You will take one and pee in it and then it's over only the beginning of the rest of the lies, for the rest of your marriage or the end with a sex pervert label on you for playing in a baby's diaper. Just let her know now.

Hi there, welcome to an amazing supportive group of people! I do think asking for advice is useful. I think praying for guidance is a great first step in making this decision in your life. Ultimately, you are the only one who can decide what is best for you.

I went through the typical binge and purge most people on this site have gone through at some point in their life. I saw myself as damaged and dirty for enjoying diapers. No matter how much I  wished this fetish to go away, it never disappeared. It took me a few hard and self punishing years to come to the conclusion that God would not hate me and punish me for having this fetish.

90% of the time I have seen anyone struggle with accepting their fetish is when it comes to relationships with "vanilla" people they love. I myself had to stop and figure out if I could be happy in such a relationship, hiding my desires. I told my boyfriend at the time and that was the end of our relationship.

I chose to tell my boyfriend because I couldn't live with myself keeping such a large part of myself hidden from the one I loved. It felt dishonest and made me feel disconnected from God to keep this secret from my boyfriend. 

I agree with the above comments, you need to tell her. It sounds like you love her and she loves you. Imagine if the tables were turned, would you want to know or would you want to find out sometime down the road? Feeling vulnerable with someone you love isn't easy. 

I will tell you that in the moment of breaking up with my boyfriend, I felt like I had made the biggest mistake of my life. God has a plan for each of our lives. I ultimately found the love of my life, a Christian AB/DL. We go to church together, diapered to protect the pews.

It won't be easy to tell her, but it is worth it. I will also say this last thing, don't minimize when you tell her. What I mean by this is don't say, "I can just stop, or I don't really need it" If these were true you wouldn't be on this site asking for advice.  No matter what you decide, you have to be okay with yourself in the end. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If she is Christian, chances are very good that there will be a level of understanding, or trying to. The Biblical principle of love being patient and kind would probably make the situation easier.  What happened in my case was my ex found a diaper under my pillow one day. I didn't leave it there with that intention though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...