LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Diapers

Hey

I have been a DL for 12 years now and i have always pooped in my diaper but have never worn a poopey diaper for longer then 10 mins. How could i get past this point because honestly i would love to wake up in a full wet poopey diaper and have the diaper be all brown. Would a pair of plastic pants help with smell and all? I know lots of powder and cream. Whats everyones tips and hints. I wear attends and abena. thanks!

Why would you want to? A "messy" is unhealthy and unsanitary not to mention the odor!

Hey

I have been a DL for 12 years now and i have always pooped in my diaper but have never worn a poopey diaper for longer then 10 mins. How could i get past this point because honestly i would love to wake up in a full wet poopey diaper and have the diaper be all brown. Would a pair of plastic pants help with smell and all? I know lots of powder and cream. Whats everyones tips and hints. I wear attends and abena. thanks!

Plastic pants help to a point, but it doesn't keep all the oder in.You might want to try a pair of rubber pants,I've heard that they will help hold oders in better.As for wearing your diaper for more then 10 minutes,you could always get a pair of locking pants and put the key in a cup of water and freeze it(i read this tip in a story or a true life account on this site).Good luck and let us all know how you make out.DL JAY

...and put the key in a cup of water and freeze it

Good idea, though i'd suggest doing a test run beforehand to see how long it takes for the ice to melt. It would not be fun to find out after you're locked in that the ice will take a day or two to melt. Though you could stick the ice in a oven to melt it if you needed to get out sooner than you anticipated...

The Nullo pills do work and can be found in most drug stores. There will be a little oder left but not much. The plastic pants do help a little also. You will need to start taking the Nullo a few days before it kicks in. You take it with each meal.

You may want to just try wearing the messy diaper around the house for a few hours. Go for it. Try it out. For me there is no better feeling. I love sitting down on a freshly loaded diaper and feeling the poop spread across my bottom and up between my legs. I like diapers without the standing leak guards because they keep all of the poop in the center of the diaper. I love to sit and watch TV or work around the house with a messy diaper on. I also go to bed in a messy diaper and have even went out hunting in a messy diaper.

I try to eat foods that soften up the poo or even cause diarea. I hate hard poo that just sits in a big clump and will not spread. Every once in a while I will eat a bunch of prunes or take a laxative just to get diarea. It is an increadable feeling when you have the runs and unload several times into the same diaper. Plastic pants are a must because there may be a messy leak.

I love to wear a messy diaper to bed and sleep all night. I wake up, get some breakfast, maybe poop some more in the diaper if I have to and then take a shower and clean up. I have even stayed in a messy diaper for about a day and a half once. I was double diapered, changing the outer diaper when it was wet, leaving inner, messy one on. That was great!!!

If you love to poop in your diaper, you will love wearing a poopy diaper. I don't think that it is unheathy. If you wear it overnight, you may start to get a little bit of a rash, but you do not sound like you are someone who weares 24/7 and any little bit of rash that you do get will clear up the next day.