LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Idea Of Regression

I have whitnessed something that has peaked my interest since I joined this forum, I guess I can call it a slight revelation into human nature.

At first a diaper fetishist realizes his or her want for diapers and the thought of them satiates the need, but in time that's not good enough and they summon enough courage to buy a pack.

This is when the fetish was the best for me, I remember my heart leaping into my chest the very instant I entered the isle, the feeling of floating on a cloud of desire to wear them, the forced and well thought out cover story flowing out of my beat-red face, it was a magical moment where my mind and emotions were running at a hyper aroused state.

It took no time at all to go through that pack, I found my new toy and I was going to play. the same went for my next few packs, but after a while I decided to let the packs last because i was actually losing control of when i went in them.

That was the normalizing period when I found how to balance diapers and my daily life, and for a long time that worked for me. but after a while it got stagnant and I found myself searching for something to bring that rush back, I found that in adding an adult baby aspect in with the then pure diaper lover side of me.

For a few years that worked, diapers, toys, cartoons, stuffed animals. but even that wasn't satisfying me after a while, that's when I stumbled across the babyfur community. through my life I have had a fox in some of my dreams for as long as I can remember, and while camping one walked up and sat next to me in the middle of the night but ran off when my grandma walked up, so I picked a fox for my babyfur persona, you cant tell me that being thickly diapered in a thick fursuit doesn't sound fun.

There I was at 17 years old standing in my kitchen in nothing but a depends super plus with a depends overnight over it, and a fox tail when my brother wakes up and walks in and almost catches me, i ran out the back door and into my window, he thought someone broke in but i wasn't caught. (quick like a fox)

That awoke an exibitionist side of me that lasted until just recently when I realized that I was just going to get into bigger and badder high risk situations to get caught until I actually get caught by my family or by someone that knows me.

I'm glad that i caught myself before I got too cocky and screwed myself over but without that learning experience I might not have caught what is an aspect of myself, but also an aspect of most of the other members of this community. in trying to keep this fetish fun and to keep it from stagnating we are always adding to it and sometimes that evolves into something a little off like dressing up in girls clothes or wanting to recieve an enema (sorry if i just offended someone), but sometimes it takes people to the hazzardous extreme of wanting to become incontinant because that is the only available next step.

I have put into practice a new outlook on my adult baby side, I have regressed in the progression of my fetish and have regained a more innocent view of it through self reflection, meditation and rationalization. yes i do appreciate the fact that i have regressed but have gained a more mature attitude on life, and also appreciate the fact that I have regressed through the lessening of my regression to a more innocent age which has in turn helped me accieve as much if not more innocence then the origional regression.(sorry if that's kinda hard to follow)

The weird thing is I am atually happier and more content with reclaiming my initial lust for diapers then I was when I was trying to find my personality through constant expirementation and searching.(maybe I just found out exactly who I am)

I'm looking forward to hearing this communities take on this and hopefully I have something going here and it isn't a case of over thinking about it due to being sick at home.

you are not alone in this i have gone through this vary often needing a new rush as other start to bore me i find that stretching out the times i am in diapers helps to solve this the longer you Waite to ware the more fun it will be when you finally do. as the saying goes to much of a good thing is no good. hope this helps.

yeah i know what you're saying, abscence makes the heart grow fonder is the saying that entered my mind. but this post was not meant to help me deal with it, i already found a way to stop looking for that next rush and just enjoy the fact that i'm diapered.

the reason i created this post was in hopes that someone who is still looking for that next big rush realizes what they are doing because i was doing exactly the same thing, and hopefully this can pursuade at least one person to be happier with less of an extreme outlook on it.

if i kept looking for something new it scares me that i could've been one of those people asking how to make themselves incontinent because eventually that would be the only next step.

and besides the more extreme you get with it like cross dressing while diapered(sorry i'm not trying to offend sissies i'm just trying to make a point) the harder it will be to find a girlfriend or boyfriend that will accept you for who you are.