LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can cisgendered girls be sissies?

Honest question here, and one I've never gotten a clear answer to. For a long, long time, I've loved the idea of being dressed up in the frilliest baby items, be them diapers, dresses, socks, bonnets, whatever. I love the idea of being the most effeminately-dressed baby girl, especially as someone who mostly wears black and gray. However, the vast majority of sissies are male, with some who are MtF transgender. I'm wondering if a cisgendered girl could be considered a sissy at all, or if it's something that only boys can have with no girls allowed. :P

I think so. I think there are two ways of thinking about sissies. One is based on gender and the other is based on style. I think a cisgirl dressed up in frills and the like can be a sissy, especially if it's "against their will" (wink-wink) in the same way transgirls and cisboys can be "coerced" into dressing/behaving girlier/littler than they are.

I know of no science to back it up, but I definitely think cisgender girls can be sissy’s. Why not? Not a boys only club!? ? You are what you want to be, or are you think you want to be, especially when it comes to fantasy. So enjoy, and be the best sissy girl you can be. I personally love the idea, of a girl acting sissy baby. I love acting sissy baby girl too! 

The foreced effeminization implicit in "sissy" presumes a male who is trying to be macho. There is a difference between feminine and effeminate. The forced implementation of the latter can have only one purpose: Humiliation. That is part and parcel of FemDom's role in BDSM. In real life, the overprotected boy does not develop the typical boyish attributes and is said to be "sissified". Why would a girl want to be a "sissy" and how could it be done since the characteristics of "sissy" are treated as implicit in the nature of being a girl. Equally importan; why would she want to? It DISvalues her feminine attributes by tying them to weakness ofpersona

2 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

Honest question here, and one I've never gotten a clear answer to. For a long, long time, I've loved the idea of being dressed up in the frilliest baby items, be them diapers, dresses, socks, bonnets, whatever. I love the idea of being the most effeminately-dressed baby girl, especially as someone who mostly wears black and gray. However, the vast majority of sissies are male, with some who are MtF transgender. I'm wondering if a cisgendered girl could be considered a sissy at all, or if it's something that only boys can have with no girls allowed. :P

Sure you can be a sissy; gender doesn't matter, what matters is what you want and how you identify. ?
Although I somewhat identify as a sissy now, I don't know if I will after I'm fully transitioned into a girl.

...At that point, I'd probably see myself as more of a LG/babygirl than a sissy lol. ...Unless I decide to keep my little boy bits downstairs...then I'll probably just see myself as a sissy forever regardless of how much I pass as a cisgender girl on the outside lol.

But hey! Whatever floats your boat! *hugz*