LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Conception

D: I wouldn't think so ... as far as i know anyways. I mean, your healthy (i hope), young ... i wouldn't see any reason why diapers should hinder your chance.

UNLESS you wear the diaper while having sex, then it probably brings your chance to 0%. ROFLMAO

But seriously, this is a question to be better asked to a trained doctor. Maybe theres a forum out there that can help you on this issue.

Necros~

D: I wouldn't think so ... as far as i know anyways. I mean, your healthy (i hope), young ... i wouldn't see any reason why diapers should hinder your chance.

UNLESS you wear the diaper while having sex, then it probably brings your chance to 0%. ROFLMAO

But seriously, this is a question to be better asked to a trained doctor. Maybe theres a forum out there that can help you on this issue.

Necros~

I'm no doctor, but i think witch was refering to the correllation of boxers vs briefs for sperm count, ie guys wearing briefs have higher testicular temperatures, thus lower sperm counts

I dont think it would be an issue unless your sperm count was allready low... that being said.. givit.

There was a study out a few years ago that suggested that men who were raised during the era of disposable diapers were less fertile because of the heat that was generated by them. Whether this turned out to be an accurate study or not, I'm not certain. It didn't say that it made them infertile, just that it had some impact on sperm. I imagine sitting in a hot tub every day is probably worse for sperm counts than disposable diapers. One thing with trying to get pregnant is, that if at first you don't succeed you get to try again, and again, and again! What fun!

As Necros said, if you're concerned you should speak to your doctor. However, there are a lot daddies-who-wear-diapers on this board, so it can't make too much of a difference.

There was a study out a few years ago that suggested that men who were raised during the era of disposable diapers were less fertile because of the heat that was generated by them. Whether this turned out to be an accurate study or not, I'm not certain. It didn't say that it made them infertile, just that it had some impact on sperm. I imagine sitting in a hot tub every day is probably worse for sperm counts than disposable diapers. One thing with trying to get pregnant is, that if at first you don't succeed you get to try again, and again, and again! What fun!

As Necros said, if you're concerned you should speak to your doctor. However, there are a lot daddies-who-wear-diapers on this board, so it can't make too much of a difference.

See, the problem is my girlfriend has hormone issues, so she's got one chance. Try try again isn't going to work much.

I didn't have any problem making babies. The problems begin when they are born. Your life will change forever. Kids are not a big problem as babies. When they become teenagers, look out!

If you are thinking about becomming parents, why not get married. If you don't get married, and things don't work out, you may have vistiation issues to deal with.

Are diapers going to hinder my chances of getting my girlfriend pregnant?

The study you're talking about was pretty much busted as bogus since it was paid for/performed by an anti-disposable-diaper group who was just looking for things to frighten parents away from disposables. Consequently, they used some pretty fuzzy science in their study and its findings. (Interesting Note: A similar group then did a study showing that the plastic in disposable diapers, plastic pants, and many children's toys [like teething rings, inflatable pool toys, etc.] were made with plastic "softeners" called phthalates that in large doses can have an estrogenic effect on male mice. They told parents that letting your little boys wear disposable diapers, plastic pants, or chew on teething rings, or basically have anything to do with vinyl, would cause them to become effeminate as the phthalates leached into their bodies.... Christ, what some people won't do...).

BUT, fact is that sperm is heat-sensitive. You can freeze it all you want and it'll be fine. Heat it up, though, and there can be trouble. That's why the scrotum is 1) Outside the body, and 2) morphable in size (you know: cold water and everything sucks up and gets all small, hot water and everything hangs pretty loose.) It's to regulate temperature. They've pretty much determined that anything that increases the heat of the scrotum for extended periods of time can have an effect on both sperm count and sperm motility. How much of an effect depends entirely on heat source (hot tub, boxers, briefs, diapers, plastic pants, sunbathing, etc.) and length of exposure.

Like everybody else has said: "If in doubt, check it out". Go get yourself a sperm count done.

--Floaty

The study you're talking about was pretty much busted as bogus since it was paid for/performed by an anti-disposable-diaper group who was just looking for things to frighten parents away from disposables. Consequently, they used some pretty fuzzy science in their study and its findings. (Interesting Note: A similar group then did a study showing that the plastic in disposable diapers, plastic pants, and many children's toys [like teething rings, inflatable pool toys, etc.] were made with plastic "softeners" called phthalates that in large doses can have an estrogenic effect on male mice. They told parents that letting your little boys wear disposable diapers, plastic pants, or chew on teething rings, or basically have anything to do with vinyl, would cause them to become effeminate as the phthalates leached into their bodies.... Christ, what some people won't do...).

BUT, fact is that sperm is heat-sensitive. You can freeze it all you want and it'll be fine. Heat it up, though, and there can be trouble. That's why the scrotum is 1) Outside the body, and 2) morphable in size (you know: cold water and everything sucks up and gets all small, hot water and everything hangs pretty loose.) It's to regulate temperature. They've pretty much determined that anything that increases the heat of the scrotum for extended periods of time can have an effect on both sperm count and sperm motility. How much of an effect depends entirely on heat source (hot tub, boxers, briefs, diapers, plastic pants, sunbathing, etc.) and length of exposure.

Like everybody else has said: "If in doubt, check it out". Go get yourself a sperm count done.

--Floaty

I haven't noticed diapers to put any increase in how loose it gets, so I would assume that means it's not making it warm enough to have any impact.

There isn't time or money to get it counted. Nor is there time for getting married.

It may be too late as it is.

I'm not worried about visitation issues, as long as I live nearby, I know she'd let me see my kid no matter what happened to our relationship.

Testicles are outside the body because sperm do best at a few degrees below body temperature. Your urine usually comes out at body temperature, so don't have your boys in it for long. I'd do away with the diapers if you can for a bit to maximize your chances.