LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Question

Hey everyone,

My name is Lexi and I'm new to this whole scene. I bought my first diapers today (Depends pull ups) and drank lots and lots of water before I went to bed so I would messy myself. Only, my diaper leaked. It left a big circle of wet on my bed. Now, I'm at home and it's not a big deal. I am washing my sheets and cleaned up, and everything is fine. However, I am going back to school today. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a better brand of diapers to buy? Also, I will have a roommate, so I am a little concerned about that as well. Will it be obvious if I let myself wet my bed? I suppose I could just wear my diapers and not use them...

Anyways, any suggestions would be appreciated.

<3

Lexi

hello and welcome! i actually bought the same exact thing my first time, and yes the depends pullups aren't that good. they are made for light leaks. if you want a diaper that doesn't leak and all the store carries is depends go for either the super plus absorbency or the pullups, and get a bag of the the fitted maximum protection.

put on either the super plus or the pullup, whichever you chose and cut a few small slices in the crotch, enough to let the fluid run through it (be careful not to hurt yourself) and then put on the maximum protection over it and make sure you put the top diaper on tight around the legs to stop leaks but not tight enough to cause any discomfort.

the pullups don't have much absorbency in the pad where it should be, but the ruffled part of it actually has some absorbency to it so it's not that bad if you have something over it. the super plus don't have the ruffled part but the absorbent pad in them more then makes up for it.

the fitted for maximum protection has a plastic outer cover where the other two are cloth-like, so they act as plastic pants when put over other diapers.

with this combo you'll last through the night without any leaks, but for the best comfort don't just slit the inside diaper the full length, that makes the padding clump. i find that half inch slits all over the diaper works the best.

hope this helps, but i said all that assuming that all you have access to is depends(that's all they carry in the stores where i'm at) if it's possible to order some off the internet i reccomend you get some abena x-plus diapers, they last through several wettings and end up being way cheaper and easier then the depends combo that i told you about.

i can't order diapers online because someone's usually at home and they'll wonder what's in the package, so i have pretty much mastered the technique of making due with what i can get my hands on. there were two times when i successfully ordered online but that was when my mom was working double shifts. now i'm stuck with the lame ones that the pharmacies sell again.

Stay away from anything called "Depend"! It doesn't get any worse.

Hey everyone,

My name is Lexi and I'm new to this whole scene. I bought my first diapers today (Depends pull ups) and drank lots and lots of water before I went to bed so I would messy myself. Only, my diaper leaked. It left a big circle of wet on my bed. Now, I'm at home and it's not a big deal. I am washing my sheets and cleaned up, and everything is fine. However, I am going back to school today. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a better brand of diapers to buy? Also, I will have a roommate, so I am a little concerned about that as well. Will it be obvious if I let myself wet my bed? I suppose I could just wear my diapers and not use them...

<3

Lexi

Well, I know a lot of people seem to not like them, but I use Depends a lot (either that or a cloth diaper) - but the pull-ups I can't stand. Depend Maximum Absorbency Briefs work fine for me. On rare occasions they do leak a little on me, but not much. Usually all that is needed for me to stop leaks with them is to wear plastic pants over them. Also, just to be extra sure, when I am staying at a hotel, sleep on top of one of those disposable changing pads - I've never actually needed it, but in case a little dose happen to leak despite the diaper and the plastic pants, the changing pad will absorb it.

Well, I know a lot of people seem to not like them, but I use Depends a lot (either that or a cloth diaper) - but the pull-ups I can't stand. Depend Maximum Absorbency Briefs work fine for me. On rare occasions they do leak a little on me, but not much. Usually all that is needed for me to stop leaks with them is to wear plastic pants over them. Also, just to be extra sure, when I am staying at a hotel, sleep on top of one of those disposable changing pads - I've never actually needed it, but in case a little dose happen to leak despite the diaper and the plastic pants, the changing pad will absorb it.

you sound way smart! I take a pad to places i stay withme so as to not make a mess of someone eles sheets and bed. I just tried some abenas x plus. They are awesome diapers!

you sound way smart! I take a pad to places i stay withme so as to not make a mess of someone eles sheets and bed. I just tried some abenas x plus. They are awesome diapers!

Hey ricky did you try the secure care X plus, I got some sampels from them, I had to buy them, but they work great, I was useing store diapers, and depends, those don't even come close to these, give them a try. B

Hey ricky did you try the secure care X plus, I got some sampels from them, I had to buy them, but they work great, I was useing store diapers, and depends, those don't even come close to these, give them a try. B

I will tell Daddy about those diapers, maybe we can try them too.! I am just trying out abena's now.

i can't order diapers online because someone's usually at home and they'll wonder what's in the package, so i have pretty much mastered the technique of making due with what i can get my hands on. there were two times when i successfully ordered online but that was when my mom was working double shifts. now i'm stuck with the lame ones that the pharmacies sell again.

You can order from XP Medical and have them ship to a UPS Store in your area. When the shipment arrives the UPS store will call you. When you pick the shipment up the UPS store will charge you $2.

You can order from XP Medical and have them ship to a UPS Store in your area. When the shipment arrives the UPS store will call you. When you pick the shipment up the UPS store will charge you $2.

you have no idea how much you just helped me out, until now i thought i was stuck having to accept the risk of them sending it to my house. this will make it WAY easier to get the diapers i want without the un-necessary risk. thanks!

Hey everyone,

<3

Lexi

Maybe you should just hold back on the liquids. You shouldnt need to drink lots and lots of water right before going to bed

you have no idea how much you just helped me out, until now i thought i was stuck having to accept the risk of them sending it to my house. this will make it WAY easier to get the diapers i want without the un-necessary risk. thanks!

Fantastic!!! I used to have my diapers shipped to a PO box but due to a bad experience with the vendor I was using (my shipment never arrived and they never answered numerous voice mail and email messages until AFTER I filed a dispute with my credit card company) I had to find someone else. XP will ship to PO Boxes but they charge a lot of money to do so. They suggested the UPS Store thing. I've done it one, worked out great. I'm waiting for my 2nd shipment from them. Their prices are also very good as well and XP seems to be fairly well respected.