LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Advice From All You Abdls Plz!

Guest Cookie

Hi Everyone,

I'm kind of new to all this ABDL stuff, but I like it. I met a guy who is into it, I never even heard of it until I met him. He wears diapers and even has a pink baby girl dress, passy.... He's a big guy, 6'4", 270#, he's a big baby!

I like playing with him and babying him and all. But he wants even more. He wants to be controlled by Mommy. He wants to be humiliated, forced to wear diapers, made to wear diapers in public. He wants to be given "tasks" to perform for me. He says anything where he might get caught out in his diaper. But I dont' know how far I can take it. If I send him to Handy Mart in the middle of the nite in only his diaper & dress, can he get arrested?? What kinds of "tasks" can I give him that he will get excited about? Can you help me with this? Make suggestions? I want to make him happy, I want to fullfill his fantasies! Please help me ASAP, he's waiting for his next "task".

Thanks in advance, I just love all you folks!!

Love, Cookie

First off, where do you live? In all honesty, if I saw a man in a diaper wearing girl's clothes, It wouldn't be that odd. I live near San Francisco, and let me tell you, seeing cross-dressers is all too common.

As far as him being arrested, I don't think there is a law against that. However, if you were to change him in public, or something like that, he could be arrested for indecent exposure...

Hope this helps, and welcome to DD!

--Brandon

First off, where do you live? In all honesty, if I saw a man in a diaper wearing girl's clothes, It wouldn't be that odd. I live near San Francisco, and let me tell you, seeing cross-dressers is all too common.

As far as him being arrested, I don't think there is a law against that. However, if you were to change him in public, or something like that, he could be arrested for indecent exposure...

Hope this helps, and welcome to DD!

--Brandon

WiiBaby is correct, as long as you don't show off your genitals or anything indecent then you should be fine. Humiliated but fine.

I am sooooo envious of your area you live in Wiibaby! I would love to be able to wear women clothes that easily without to much commotion and such.

Necros~

You know, often using one's imagination is much more fun than actually performing the acts. Instead of having your friend "do" those things: ie. go out in public, have him tell you a story about what it would be like if that happened. It's much safer to keep these activities private. Maybe he'd like you to tell him a story. If you're a really good storyteller and have a wild imagination, he'd probably enjoy that...and I'll bet you would, too. May the two of you share mutual enjoyment, and good luck.

Baby June 1/18/2007

I think you need to be careful, make sure to keep fantasy and reality seperate. Not saying you shouldn't have fun, just make sure it doesn't go to far. The AB tendency is to throw all normal inhibitions to the wind. Keep him on an even keel, you'll regret it later if you don't.

It's just a tought but, how about drive throughs, the person at the window would see him, and nobody else, you can sen him in his baby girl attire, to get some burgers, or a drive up drug store for some disposeables, and some wipes and a paci.

There is probably a bunch of places to humiliate, your new friend.