LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Lifestyle Discussion

Talk about diapers and the AB/DL lifestyle.

Subforums

1. Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Let your baby side show.

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

For the grown-ups to discuss ABDL topics. No babies unless you're looking for a 'pankin!

Discussions of messing. No photos!

Baby animals in diapers = super cute!

A Place for Religious ABDL's and littles. (No anti-religion posts/comments allowed)

For those who served and wear.

8,913 topics in this forum

1. Stuck On Dinner Cruise

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Poop Pills

• 5 replies
  3. Close Calls

• 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Going Into Hospital

• 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. What's On Your Christmas List?

• 4 replies
  6. Diaper Sex

• 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Going To A Therapist?

• 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. A Question

• 16 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. How Many? 1 2 3 4

• 90 replies
    • 10.3k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 16 replies
  10. Ab/dl/inc Quiz Results

• 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Salk Pro Pants

• 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Diaper Holiday!

• 10 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Prescription?

• 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. An Ab's Kids 1 2

• 30 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. Dl Having Accidents?

• 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Simulation

• 18 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Heat Rash

• 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• her eyes go wide with both shock and embarrassment, A house and a car because of me they're desperate but what if they figure out i'm not a kid.  She looks at the opened back door with confusion, "Why do i have to sit in the back, i'm not a baby" her tone was irritated. small kids sit in the back shes atleast 4 inches above the federal recommendations. He really doesn't know much about kids for someone so eager to take care of what he thinks of one. 
    • Looks like the site is Chinese owned, so they probably don't know about the past controversies and may not care about causing this one. We need to watch for the review period and all pipe-up when the time comes.
    • That was a good chapter.  Pretty short but enjoyable.  Sam continues to be more and more comfortable in her diapers and Nina is growing more comfortable in her care of Sam.  I personally would prefer to see Sam and Nina remain in more of a mother daughter relationship. Where Nina continues to care for Sam rather than as two lovers.  I am looking forward to seeing more. 
    • How do you solve a money shortage by incurring the risk of heavy duty expensees? Every hear of "rain man"? Then the risk of dragging the issue of kink into the "above ground" court system and focusing the media eye on that will not make that company well-loved if some persons get outed As far as them getting the trademark. All that is necessary is some evidence that the te4rm has been used for a decade at DD and that goes down the tubes. And, if there is evidence that it has been used in other places as well. So much the worse for them. Plus this ends up looking like a scummy move There's an awful lot of risk for a minimal chance of reward If they were trying to intimidate the community into knuckling under; one word "Rearz". And if this is an act of desperation; well, all I can say is "C'ya in bankruptcy court. Been fun knowing you while you were here". If your life were to depend on walking 10 miles. How does cutting off one of your feet help?
    • Evil Stepmom. Great stuff. It's hard not to wonder if she's somehow concocting his nightmares.  I also wonder if she enlists the younger boys in his humiliation.