LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl/inc Quiz Results

digging thru the posts on this forum i came across a quiz, which is available here (male version) - the female version is available here

I thought my results were quite low! (see below) if you've completed the quiz, what did everyone else get?

Diaper Lover

You scored 18 diaper purity, 9 baby purity, 0 sissy purity, and 5 Furry purity!

Babies can be babies, but I am adult . . . who happens to love diapers . . . a lot.

My test tracked 4 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:

(i think this bit is wrong)

You scored higher than 99% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 99% on baby purity

You scored higher than 99% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 99% on Furry purity

by the way i'm not being paid by OKcupid or anything to push their quiz, i just thought it was quite good :blush:

Diaper Lover

You scored 27 diaper purity, 18 baby purity, 3 sissy purity, and 20 Furry purity!

test tracked 4 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:

I think I remember that test from some time back, but took it again anyway:

Incontinent AB

You scored 91 diaper purity, 62 baby purity, 10 sissy purity, and 11 Furry purity!

Many would give a lot to be in your position, but while you have fun with it and like being babied, you probably wouldn't recommend it to everyone because it is a difficult life. Still you manage to make the best of it and that makes you a great Adult Baby.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 96% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 94% on baby purity

You scored higher than 59% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 36% on Furry purity

I scored 27 diaper purity, 49 baby purity, 1 LG purity, and 11 Furry purity.

You scored higher than 70% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 51% on baby purity

You scored higher than 16% on LG purity

You scored higher than 37% on Furry purity

But of course, these results are from the female version of the test. I'm curious of any other girl's scores and how they relate to my own.

It was an interesting test, though. Of course you can't really go by these scores for anything except for comparing yourself to others, but it's kool to see how people measure up to one another.

I took that test a while ago, it said I wasn't a very serious diaper wearer, a lot of bull s**t, now I'm not the guy who wears everyday, but I wear quite often. I don't think that test is any indication, of what kind of a DL you are.

Ok, here are my results. Although I think that some questions should have just been left blank but oh well. Please don't let Skunky know, I'll never hear the end of it.....

Furry

You scored 15 diaper purity, 22 baby purity, 2 sissy purity, and 55 Furry purity!

You are a furry who is not so much interested in diapers. You probably know a lot about adult babies and diaper lovers, but you're an adult. A furry adult.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 30% on diaper purity

You scored higher than 29% on baby purity

You scored higher than 9% on sissy purity

You scored higher than 96% on Furry purity

I think it's because i chose the answer that I thought was best for me and they had something to do with the "pack" or "animal." Anything like that will get you a higher furry rating..imo. It might also have something to do with skunky and I talking a bit about furries lately. I don't really know..but then again, I didn't even know what a furry was until a couple days ago.

I'm also not sure how I scored higher on the ab side than the dl side.

Oh well, another umbrella term used to label me (among others) I guess.

This is what I got:

You scored 13 diaper purity, 28 baby purity, 7 sissy purity, and 20 Furry purity!

All the percentages were 99%.

I just don't know the diaper brands very well. Specific details like that aren't my speciality.

Also, the furry result depends on my mood. I did this test before and had like 30 there, but right now I don't feel particularly furry, I just feel tired, lol.

Furry

You scored 10 diaper purity, 37 baby purity, 8 sissy purity, and 47 Furry purity!

You are a furry who is not so much interested in diapers. You probably know a lot about adult babies and diaper lovers, but you're an adult. A furry adult.

mt1128879123.jpg

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than
3%
on
diaper purity
You scored higher than
52%
on
baby purity
You scored higher than
49%
on
sissy purity
You scored higher than
94%
on
Furry purity

Link: The ABDL Test Male version Test written by diaperwill on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

I think it's wrong because i had to put i dont wear diapers becuz i'm physically unable to diaper myself and i'm not incontinent.

I think it's wrong because i had to put i dont wear diapers becuz i'm physically unable to diaper myself and i'm not incontinent.

You scored 10 diaper purity, 37 baby purity, 8 sissy purity, and 47 Furry purity!

You scored 19 diaper purity, 18 baby purity, 2 sissy purity, and 2 Furry purity!

That's about right, except that the Furry purity probably should be 0. But I am about half AB, half DL, with a very slight, occasional sissy streak thrown in... :thumbsup:

You scored 20 diaper purity, 39 baby purity, 3 sissy purity, and 5 Furry purity!

Babies can be babies, but I am adult . . . who happens to love diapers . . . a lot.

Funny, I really don't think of myself as much of an AB. Well, what do you expect, its not exactly scientific.