LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck On Dinner Cruise

I went w/ some friends on a dinner cruise tonight. What a blast, we ate great food, had good conversation, and saw the city from a new perspective! Being that I knew we would be on the boat for a while, I catheterized myself just before leaving for the city. I also made sure that I limited my fluid intake since it would be impossible for me to change my diaper in my wheelchair. Normally this means I won't pee for 3-5 hours, so understandibly I was suprised when about an hour in the cruise I felt myself starting to pee. OK, I thought to myself, no big deal. But then 20 minutes later it happened again. About another 30 minutes, again! We were on the boat for 3 and a half hours, and I was peeing every 20 minutes. I knew my diaper was going to leak, but thankfully I didn't smell anything. Regardless I tried not to move around much cause any smells will come out easier. By the time I got in my van my wheelchair cushion was totall wet. I'm not sure why I peed so much, but it was good to get home and changed into a nice dry diaper!

I went w/ some friends on a dinner cruise tonight. What a blast, we ate great food, had good conversation, and saw the city from a new perspective! Being that I knew we would be on the boat for a while, I catheterized myself just before leaving for the city. I also made sure that I limited my fluid intake since it would be impossible for me to change my diaper in my wheelchair. Normally this means I won't pee for 3-5 hours, so understandibly I was suprised when about an hour in the cruise I felt myself starting to pee. OK, I thought to myself, no big deal. But then 20 minutes later it happened again. About another 30 minutes, again! We were on the boat for 3 and a half hours, and I was peeing every 20 minutes. I knew my diaper was going to leak, but thankfully I didn't smell anything. Regardless I tried not to move around much cause any smells will come out easier. By the time I got in my van my wheelchair cushion was totall wet. I'm not sure why I peed so much, but it was good to get home and changed into a nice dry diaper!

That wasn't the Annabelle Lee, by any chance? We miss it from Richmond, especially on Thanksgiving....

Dill Pickle...