LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question

I've wore Diapers and had a fetish pretty much my whole life and I just want to know is there any way to break a fetish because maybe one day I might want to stop wearing Diapers and I have tried this many of times but I still have the need for them I've even threw a pack away and then eventually ended up buying more and started to wear them again I also even have the need for pacifiers and bottles so the question is,,,Is there any way that maybe one day I can stop this fetish ?

Hi, Diaperlover247,

So you say you've worn diapers and it has become more than a habit? Now you can't stop? Scary isn't it? Just be glad it's diapers and not Meth.

The good news is that yes, it is possible to break the hold diapers have on you. Your desire to quit just has to be strong enough. Think about the 12 steps of AA. Think about trying to quit smoking. On the other hand, most of us have gone through what you describe: the binge and purge. Mine was always accompanied by guilt. A friend on another web site told me one time that when I was through with all my equipment, put it away in the attic because the time would come when I would want it again.

A paraphilia can exert a great deal of power over our lives. The rehabilitation of individuals with sexually focused deviance behaviors has traditionally been fairly low. It is prehaps because these behaviors are not well understood, and are not as common as other more self-destructive behaviours.

Many years ago Augustine said: "Habit if not resisted, soon becomes necessity. My advice: Resist if you can, keep your life simple and clean, in the long run it's the happiest and safest course.

-D_Rainger

The clichés 'If it aint broke, don't fix it' and 'Why meet trouble halfway?' immediately spring to mind here.

How likely is it that you might want to give up these pleasures one day? In my opinion, as long as the pros outweigh the cons and no-one's getting hurt (that includes yourself of course) why not carry on enjoying? Why worry unduly today about a day that might never arrive?

D :huh: lly

I agree with the above. Because as the first reply said, many people here have tried to quit in failure. It's almost like hunger, you need them, but when you fulfill your need, you stop and then the thought of participating in the activity just sounds really bad, hence you eat until you're full and then food gets sickening for a while. But you'll end up hungry again, so just don't throw everything in your fridge away the next time you're full, that would be one heck of a waste. Lol, had to add that analogy in there it just so fit eventhough that topic was already brought up. Anyway, enjoy the thing that adds to your life and makes you unique. While everyone else goes throught their boring repetative lives without anything special or different about themselves, you've got this. It's not a curse, but rather a blessing and gift. If worst comes to worst and you just dont want to participate in ab activities anymore, then just to keep your 'hunger' satisfied, do a little bit of something a day, for not much more than ten minutes. To your mind, it's better than not doing anything at all.

I'm sure the thought of 'breaking this fetish' has run through almost everyone's mind here. Of course it can be done, for nothing is impossible... but how, I don't know. I do know where you come from though, it's the thought of one day becoming "normal" by societies view. It's the thought of one day having to explain this fetish to someone you love very much and don't want to chase away. It's the thought of feeling better, for those who see it as a curse. But really, what is normal, anyways? I think of it a lot like the way I think of my short hair. Having short hair doesn't make me a boy or a lesbian. Just like, liking baby paraphernalia and diapers doesn't make me a pedophile or child molester. Also, I think of it like this: if a guy doesn't want me because I have short hair, then I don't want him anyways. Same goes with me being an AB. It's what's on the inside (personality, morals, etc) that really counts and I want someone who can see THAT in me. What fun is life to only look at the bad side of things? But if you do wish to break it, all I can say is pray and maybe with the help of God you'll be able to break yourself of this fetish.

Honestly I think it is near impossible, but possible. I can see some kind of extreme therapy doing it, like what they do with pedos. I heard they use some drugs that severly limit the sexual hormones the brain makes and it makes them not desire sex at all and then they go through some behavioral modification therapy. I don't believe that we can quit by just "doing it" ourselves, or at least me anyways. I believe it is completely possible, but just not on our own. Eh, it is not worth it anyways. Why quit something when there is nothing wrong with it?

SDB

Sure I guess you could kick the habit, but I think the price you pay for doing so is nowhere near worth it. I think a much better course is to learn to accept yourself for who you are and realize that there is nothing wrong with your desires, so long as you can keep them under control.

I've wore Diapers and had a fetish pretty much my whole life and I just want to know is there any way to break a fetish because maybe one day I might want to stop wearing Diapers and I have tried this many of times but I still have the need for them I've even threw a pack away and then eventually ended up buying more and started to wear them again I also even have the need for pacifiers and bottles so the question is,,,Is there any way that maybe one day I can stop this fetish ?

Well, it's *possible* for you to break the fetish, but the problem is the underlying desire will tend to find its way out in a very destructive fashion....think of those pedophilic catholic priests.

You describe the absolutely classic "binge/purge" cycle of ABs and DLs. So use your attic.

Diapers are harmless, so just accept the fact your mind needs them on some level. This is you, the way you are. I recommend you act on that need from time to time, so as not to go nuts, and not to allow them to take over your entire psyche.

Reasonably well-controlled enjoyment of diapers and things AB is no longer considered a problem by the pro psychiatrists....

DiaperLover 24/7,

At age 18, you're probably just getting ready to start out on your own, and you probably haven't figured out yet what role, if any, diapers will have in your life.

When I went to undergrad, I swore off diapers. I was moving to a new phase in my life. That lasted for about three months, then I was back in them.

When I went to grad school, I swore off diapers. Being a few years older I was able to make it a full year and a half without wearing. Then, under the pressures of grad school and a recent marriage I couldn't fight my need to wear any more. My wife has been great about letting me wear from time to time and even helping to diaper me.

Ultimately, you have to be true to yourself. If you are able to quit wearing, good for you. If not, figure out a way to be yourself beyond the diapers, and any respectable gf will be happy to like you for who you are.

Peace.

Ok all thanks for all the replys and I'm still going to give up my fetish though because im going out with this girl who doesn't know i like them and she isn't the type that would accept the fact that i like them...

I clearly misunderstood your original post, hence my off-key reply earlier in this thread.

So apologies Diaperlover, as I thought you were just describing the binge/purge cycle that many people here experience/have experienced. I didn't realise you were currently attempting to quit and I thought you were looking ahead to some indeterminate time in the future.

I still stand by the essence of what I said in my first post. Furthermore your assessment that your girlfriend "...isn't the type that would accept..." prompts me to wonder if she 'isn't the type' you can form a fulfilling relationship with?

I can't offer any practical advice on how to achieve your aim or whether it is possible or not, so I can only wish you luck in your endeavour, if you're sure that is what you want.

D :) lly

You can attempt to quit all this, and well may succede, it depends on how deep into your brain all this is. But one day a few months to a few years from now, you'll crave it and it will get worse and worse until you find yourself wearing one and such. Other fact being, you don't know that you're G/F will not accept you for this, just give it time and if you go anywhere with her, then tell her. I agree with the other posts about if she doesn't agree with it then she doesn't agree with you and thus is not your type. But that is not my business whether you don't love her because of that or not nor should it be anybody else's. If you really want to live the way you want, all I can say is to gamble it and see what happens. Jackpot or bust, losing sucks, but then you just move to another table, so to speak.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I've been off and on diapers forever and at times have felt much guilt about it.

As you get older you realize what a little thing it is and that everyone has something odd about them so it's not that big of a deal. My only word of advice- only tell the people you would trust with your life, because the people you don't could try to ruin it, by letting your secret out.

Luckly I covered my bases but I speak from experience.

People can be downright cruel, especially if you initiate the breakup...

Ok thanks again for the replys guys and I guess i can still keep wearing Diapers and later on in our relationship ill tell her...:)

Good call. Don't rush into telling her, but don't wait too long either. If you wait to long, you might never tell her.