LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many?

hi guys. i woke up in my wet diaper this morning and ive decided to go get a shower and rediaper and go to my lectures and seminars in my diapers, this may not seem like a big think for you regular wearers but i ve never done this before. anyone else worn diapers to school, collage or university?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperman71

ive worn diapers to highschool before its kinda fun... i found it hard to wet tho cuz i was nervous... but if u wear the right cloths no one will even know ur wearing one

I used to wear diapers to secondary school, when I was a bout 15 or so. I never got caught by my friends, but I guess I didn't wan to run the risk, so I stopped.

I sometimes wear about my halls (not on their own though). Don't have the guts to wear about Uni though.

i spent the whole day in diapers, still diapered now and it was great. found myself wanting to get caught by the end of the day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations Babyally! The 1st day is the hardest. It gets easier after this. I wear 24/7 to school, work, and at night, and have not been caught while at my university, except by my ex-roommate. Turned out he was a DL too...too bad we didn't get along...but wearing to diapers to class makes tremendous sense when you think about it. Plus, you don't have to worry about having an accident during a test or lecture, etc.

and don't forget - it may not just be the students that in diapers - it may be the staff (faculty to you US people) too :-) But the people giving the lecture aren't going to advertise it of course - might have strange effects on staff/student relations!

• 1 month later...

How many people have ever worn thier diaper to thier high school,and if so how did you ever get around PE or doing a sport at the end of the day. how was it did people find out and make fun of you. did people approach you and ask why are you wearing a diaper? Did you use ur diapers as well or leak on you? well hope hear how your experiance when ttyl

http://www.myspace.com/diaperlover4life

For me it was Junior Highschool. I was "stupid" I didn't think anybody would notice. It was winter so I had a long coat to hide the thickness. They were cloth I was small enough to still be able to wear toddler size rubber pants. I had wet twice tey were nice and wet. I was walking the halls on a forged pass. As I was walking pass the front doors a teacher stopped me. She assumed that since I had my coat on I was headed out. I wasn't, but now I was panicing. She was taking me to the office when I asked to go to the restroom. I went in an remove the diapers. I had to leave the rubber pants on(sticky). I am sure someone smelled the urine, but as far as I know nobody said anything.

yep sure did every single day. For me to post the total responses would fill this web site but for the most part most were not good. Many people new I wore diapers and I took a lot of harassment until someone pushed me to far one day and well I got a week out school and he got stitches in his forehead and brace on his arm. The over all experience of girls was mixed most understood and were closer friends than the guys. But after my week off I had a lot of new respect......Its amazing the damage you can do with a lunch tray.

If your planning on doing it I would strongly advise you “not” try it. It will not be the exciting experience you think it could be.

C-ya Rocky

:boxing:

I wore to school a few times, I was never caught but its really not worth the effort. I spent the whole day panicing that some one would notice, or worse, that they'd leak. I was still wearing pampers size 6 at this stage as these were all I could get. I wore to uni a few weeks ago, and its not gotten any easier. :P

I started wearing just plastic pants over my underwear to school back in fourth grade (um, like 1979 or something). In High School I bought my first pack of Attends and wore them to school about once a week or so. I had always worn baggy clothes anyway, so nobody ever noticed or said anything.

Know it ain't much of a story, but it's all I got!

Floaty

I used to wear to school, though Im assuming it was easier for me because I wore for need, so I was already used to the worry. I was a quiet one at school, so as far as Im aware no one noticed apart from a few people I told. Wouldnt recomend it if you're popular though :P

As for sports, on days when we had it I used to wear my kit under my uniform which worked well coz some other girls did it too. Only time it caused problems was in summer.

If you have a need, then do wear a discreet type of disposable diaper (or even Goodnites) or whatever to school. As for going to the locker room or gym, wear loose fitting boxers or gym shorts over diapers and hopefully no one will be any the wiser as you can slip you diapers off with your boxers. Of course if you wear diaper as part of a fantasy, I agree with most of the posts here and suggest definitely not!

i think she is refering to a colinoscopy kit which in basically a poop bag. please correct me if i'm wrong.

for me i have only worn in publice once, when i met a fellow ab form calgary. heh DDR in a diaper, DDDR lamo. anywho i'm too self concous to wear to school even though i am in university. i have considered dressing up as a baby for halloween this year. night all