LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Holiday!

I really really do like this idea a lot. I'm not so sure about raising awareness for our community because the first thought most people think when they hear about it is 'pervert' or pedophile even though those are highly inaccurate descriptions. But think, if we chose a day to wear diapers or a certain kind of pin, and we really got the word out in our community, we would be able to possibly recognize other AB/DL's. Just my thought...

I got it! How about masking what the holiday is. For instance our holiday could be called "Inner Child day" or "Celebrate Childhood day" or "Babies day" or "National Play day" or "National Pajamas day" or "National Slumber Party day" or "National Costume day" or "National Cartoon day". The idea is to have another holiday like Halloween where we can dress up in diapers and baby clothes and it would be cool.

Super Diaper Baby

That's a good idea too. Disguising the holiday, but the only bad part about that is if the public was aware of it, we'd have a hard time picking out the AB/DL's from everyone else. But getting the chance to dress up in public would be nice...with our own holiday whose meaning is not what the public thinks...lol.

I think this is the best damn idea i heard in a while!!! XD

I'm currently raising awareness in my college with fliers and ads and this idea would really boost the awareness, if it ever caught on that is. Personally i wouldn't hide the holiday, i mean, we're ab/dls, we're proud of what we are and we want to express ourselves in the way we really are, may it be adult baby or diaper lover!

I say we start giving suggestions on the date and the name.

I say the 15th of January, and for the name ... how about National infantilist awareness day ... or N.I.A.D

Give comments and suggestions!! We must make this happen!

Necros~

In todays world...using diapers for self enjoyment is not the strangest thing.. I think everyone should put a diaper on...then maybe this world will calm down a bit....see how fun life can be.... Fruit of the looms,plastic pants,shorts...diapers...whatever makes you happy....

Right on, my friend, Right on!!!!! :thumbsup: