LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop Pills

Have any one tried the pills that take the stink out of your poop? Did they work or not and which ones work the best. Been thinking of trying some

Happy holidays every one

Kid,

Some years ago, when an ab couple invited me over for a week of play where I was to be babied 24/7 for the full 7 days, I was given nullo. It works well once it's in your system (takes about two days), no stinkies, but it does make your poop turn like alge green.

Cheers

Have any one tried the pills that take the stink out of your poop? Did they work or not and which ones work the best. Been thinking of trying some

Happy holidays every one

Kid:

I actually started with Nullo mainly to get rid of bad breath and feet odor. The bonus would be for pee and poop that doesn't smell.

It worked good. The green poop was still surprising even though it was expected.

Me being in to supplements have found the same ingredients in a supplement for a maker I really trust.

All you need is Chlorolphyll 100mg twice a day.

I found Now Foods Chlorophyll (catalog number 2645). I have tried it for a week and I am impressed. Smells for body odor are a little better, poop smell is about the same (doesn't take all the smell away) and my breath is great.

The biggest bonus is no green poop anymore, better ingredients and cheaper.

Total Health Discount Vitiamins sells this online for 90 caps at about $6.00 a bottle.